Server time: 2017-10-24, 02:28
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Guest salrom2324

Yuri Kozcov: There After

Guest salrom2324   
Guest salrom2324

"The time an animal is the most dangerous is when he has been backed into a corner

It will do anything to get out 

We as a people have been backed in to a corner 

It's time for the danger to come out"  

Yuri Kozcov 1 week after

[align=justify]I still see it clear as day, I still hear it, the gunfire the screaming the light and crackle of the fire. That night still haunts me, you don't for get something like that. I could see there fire in the distance the orange glow shining like a beacon in the night, it had been three days since the last camp I was at, three days since the last people. I had been moving non-stop, I needed a rest so I started to ward there fire. I was about 50 meters away when I heard the crack of a gunshot, thinking they were firing at me I hit the ground and rolled behind a rock. There were several more shots after that then I heard shouting and I realized it was not me they were shooting at. I rushed forward bringing my shotgun from my back, I knew what they were shooting at and I was not about to let them face them alone. What I saw at the top of that mountain... it is something no man should ever see, the camp had been made by a family of four. They weren't ready for it, they had one gun which was used by the father, an AK74, I don't know where he got it but it did him little good he got six shots off  before two of them brought him down. The mother was holding her two sons close but one of them slipped from her grip and rushed over to his father, he was trying to beat the infected off of him... the one he was hitting wiped around and tackled him, he could not have been more then seven. The infected tor him a part bit right in to the child's neck, his scream came out more as a gurgle as the blood flooded his mouth, before the mother and the other boy could run another two had came running in, attracted by the gun shots I think. I was close enough now that i could start shooting, the mother was screaming at the top of her lungs, her son sat in her arms crying, I fired off a shot at one of the two creatures near her, I clasped a pool of blood quickly covering the ground. before I could even react the other two that a attacked the father were on me, I shot one in the chest knocking it back but before I could shoot the other one he was on top of me. I hit him with the butt of my gun then grabbed the hatchet from my belt and drove it in to the side of its head, I let the hatchet go as its body fell and shot the other one well it was still stunned. I thought I still had time to save mother and her child but I was too late. the mother had thrown her child at the infected and tried to run, the boy didn't even have time to scream. she tried to run but tripped on a root, the infected wasted no time catching up to her, her scream echoed through the night as she was eaten alive.  I ran over to where she had fell I found here there with an infected ripping out her intestines, it payed me no mind as I lined up a shot. I returned to the camp, trying to ignore the bodies and blood I searched,  I took the fathers AK74 along with some spare clips I left the bodies there on the mountain. This is an unforgiving world where only the strong survive, That women was a survivor, ruthless  and cold, but there was no humanity left, she had died long before that night for how are we any better then the dead with out humanity.

[align=justify]Log #1 day 16    

Guest salrom2324   
Guest salrom2324

"Signs to be causes

Sign in to follow this