Server time: 2017-10-24, 06:01
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Sanguire

Bye

Guest Sanguire   
Guest Sanguire

Well, my application got denied again. This time for not explaining group KoS rights. Yeah, bullshit. I sat there and wrote down every part of that damn rule. It isn't my damn fault that the admin who read it can't scroll or bother to read the full thing. I am gone, not gonna try a third time because it is obvious that the admins don't bother to give a shit. Peace out decent people. I am gone.

Guest Vittoria   
Guest Vittoria

Or you could just go onto the teamspeak, and maybe try to speak to the admin who denied, and other staff for help?

Wulfe    6

There are plenty of places you could get help with your app, you don't have to get upset.

I also don't think insulting the admins is the best way to show your a valuable community member.

Autumn    127

Or you could just go onto the teamspeak, and maybe try to speak to the admin who denied, and other staff for help?

I second this. Do not be afraid to ask other people for help. This is a community for a reason, we help one another.

+1 Seiba

It took me 3 tries to get in for that same reason. Read it carefully and don't copy the whole rule just sum up every part of it the best you can and give an example. No need to bad-mouth anybody, it's not their fault, it's most likely yours.

Thumper    0

Well, my application got denied again. This time for not explaining group KoS rights. Yeah, bullshit. I sat there and wrote down every part of that damn rule. It isn't my damn fault that the admin who read it can't scroll or bother to read the full thing. I am gone, not gonna try a third time because it is obvious that the admins don't bother to give a shit. Peace out decent people. I am gone.

Good, bye.

Guest Doug Quade   
Guest Doug Quade

If you have made your 3 attempts, you can still submit a blacklist appeal.  I would also recommend reaching out to a Staff member for help.  Insulting the Admin that reviewed your app is not the best way to go about getting help by the way :)

Oliv    1890

I failed mine the second time because I used the wrong word and it a BIG difference in the explanation.

But, if you really feel like giving up that easily, then do so. Just know, it sounds like you left a lot of resources untapped.

Galland    89

I needed some time and a conversation in ts aswell so dont just give up ja?

But if yes in the words of my people "Auf Wiederschauen"

Sayounara, Ciao, Zai Jian.

May fortune be with you my friend

Guest Sanguire   
Guest Sanguire

You know, I might give it another try. But I want to know how putting this, exactly, into my explanation, is not covering that part of the rule. "You also can share KoS rights with people if you were withing 500 meters of the hostile action taken against them, or if you were part of the group that hostile actions were taken against."

Autumn    127

Still, do not hesitate to ask through PM or TS. We are a community and we are here to help (:

Guest Vittoria   
Guest Vittoria

Oh my.

I see the problem in your explanation. Sadly I cannot tell you what it is.

Literally just a thread the other day with the same problem.

Vic    0

Perhaps instead of raging, seek help. Go bug a community helper. Maybe one who doesn't do much. Make him work. That's why they are here. I bug them all the time. A good CH is whip. Probably the best one right now in my opinion.

Sasha    0

All we can give you is this "A single word can change the meaning of a sentance completely."

With that, you should see what you did wrong.

Shame you see it this way.

Good luck elsewhere!

Dew    434

- USER WAS WARNED FOR THIS POST -

Guest Sanguire   
Guest Sanguire

It was the can in my explanation, wasn't it? You do share the rights. Bloody hell I was an idiot with the wording...

Guest Doug Quade   
Guest Doug Quade

Op, as has been mentioned, please reach out to a Staff member for future assistance. To the people that have been flaming in this thread. This is not how to treat someone that is new here. Yes there was some salt in the beginning but the person has had a change of heart and is sincerely requesting help. So let's help him rather than flaming and shaming him.  We are better than this....

Guest Sanguire   
Guest Sanguire

Doug Quade,I kinda did deserve the flaming and shaming. I mean, I did insult your admins and all. Thanks for the chance. I think it might be a bit though before I post another application. Give myself time to craft the master application. I might just take you up on that offer for help.

Guest K-Jack   
Guest K-Jack

Doug Quade,I kinda did deserve the flaming and shaming. I mean, I did insult your admins and all. Thanks for the chance. I think it might be a bit though before I post another application. Give myself time to craft the master application. I might just take you up on that offer for help.

I strongly suggest you do mate. Hop on TS and have a CH look over your app. We help people all the time with their apps. Thats what we are here for!

defil3d    3

Step back, take a minute, chill the hell out. Read the rules carefully, and if you are not sure, jump on ts and ask for help. This isn't a final or a quiz, the important part is that you learn. Go above and beyond to explaining the rules fully. I was accepted on my first application because of going above and beyond of explaining a bad example compared to a good example. It helps to write the rules down and write down main points of the rules if you need too. Do not give up my friend.

Jester    48

I was denied on my first application, But with a little rewrite it was easy to fix. Just giving up isnt the way to be dude. Always try and fight for something you want.