Server time: 2017-10-21, 12:32
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Blizzard

s2 us database problem

Question

Blizzard    0

so today at  Server time: 20-07-2015, 16:31 when s2 had I  logged in to find my char deleted, I quickly hit exit and went to the eu server to find my char fine. my first thought was maby i just got in too soon, no i tried s2 yet again to find me as a fresh spawn so i toyed with this and gatherd some things for like 10 mins then logged out and back in to find it reset again. out of curiosity i logged into eu to see my main char still alive and well.

Something must be wrong with the database atm, it also rubber banded me back a good 1-2 hours.

6 answers to this question

Voodoo    488

Seems like a server issue might be worth seeing if others experience it and if it fixes when a GM or Admin manually restarts it

Blizzard    0

for now ill just jump on the EU one, little bit of lag but that dosnt bother me much

Matt    24

If there is an issue with one of the servers database, then just switch servers for now and wait for the other server to go to its backup files, this normally happens if there is a database issue, so if this is the case and that happens your character should return.

Vandy    34

We have closed S2 for the time being and opened S3.

Sorry for the inconvience, we are investigating the troubles.

Whip    0

Hi Blizzard,

Unfortunately we are having some issues Server side which are causing your problem,I apologize for this issue! Late last night we had to Close Down S1 for the same reasons.  I can assure you we are working with out Hosts to find out the issue and correct it. But until is resolved, we have opened up S3 which seems to be operating just fine. We will update the community when this is no longer an issue and open up S2 again.

With that being said i will solve this

Warm Regards,

Whip

/Solved