Server time: 2017-08-21, 10:27

Sign in to follow this  
_Lolritter_

Shooting bandits

_Lolritter_    0

Hey guys

i just have a question

i know we shall not shoot on sight but if we would save another player from a group of badit but we couldnt speak to them cause we are to far away is it allowed to shoot the bandits?

i hope you can help me xD

You can open fire on a bandit group performing a robbery. You NEED to witness the event and to have a valid RP reason to defend the victim.

Khardia    0

Hello!

You can shoot the bandits if you witness (and I insist on the witness part, like Leon. You need to be able to hear them.. Someone using your TS channel/skype can't say "Oh, I see a robbery there" and you go shoot the robbers) the robbery. Although, you have to make sure who you're shooting at. If you kill the victim, it'll be a KOS. Also, if you're RP'ing a man with no anti-bandit interest, you shouldn't get involved. Everything being said, I still suggest that make contact as it's easier if a reports comes up and allows a bigger RP marge.

If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask!

You can open fire on a bandit group performing a robbery. You NEED to witness the event and to have a valid RP reason to defend the victim.

RP reason ? Helping a random person would be KOS ? I mean, you should not need a reason to help someone...

RP reason ? Helping a random person would be KOS ? I mean, you should not need a reason to help someone...

Because we need to avoid people shooting the wrong person, we cannot allow people to shoot randomly because they thought it was a robbery.

They need to be sure of what is happening, the RP reason can be "This is your friend" or "Member of your clan".

I already saw report were a clan1 shoot clan2 who is robbing clan3. But clan1 was not ally with clan3, the result was ban and warnings.

You need to be very careful when you KOS somebody, in case it's not a legit kill. Better to always initiate when in doubt.

I think he means your character needs to be the type that would stop a robbery.

For example, SFOD wouldn't legitimately stop Legion from robbing S-GRU since they're enemies with both sides and SFOD would likely let the two groups deal with each other, then possibly rob whoever's left over.

Tortov    0

If you want to be safe just avoid shooting at all players without contact.

Most people are going go run for their life when they see merciless bandits robbing and slaying fellow humans.

Raun Paru    0

Not the wolf pack. We'll watch quietly. You'll only know we're there when it's too late for you

to ship all that stolen loot somewhere. Then it's ours, too bad for you. Heh

Sign in to follow this