Server time: 2017-10-19, 05:39
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Tyler Green

I wanna hear your opinions.

Tyler Green    0

Hello,

so the reason for me creating this thread today is because I feel that this community could benefit a huge amount if they were to open up the ArmA 2 DayZ servers again. I have only just recently joined this community and currently am enjoying my time in your servers role playing and meeting different people within this community. I feel that if you were to open up the ArmA 2 DayZ servers and keep the rules that you have in place at the moment it would work out perfectly. Many people prefer the ArmA 2 DayZ as it currently has a lot more content, for example different maps, cars, base building, tons of gear, tons of guns and a lot more. Also by opening up a ArmA 2 DayZ server it will allow you to get a lot more donations as you could create a lot more donate perks, such as a house, more in game currency for shops, cars and special load outs.

This is just my opinion and I know many of you wont agree and will tell me that there are currently plenty of ArmA 2 DayZ servers, but I would rather stick with a community that I like and support them throughout the process. Anyway what do you guys think about opening a ArmA 2 DayZ server?

Thanks for reading :)

Guest Vittoria   
Guest Vittoria

Already tried it.

Server died within a week.

Guest CUDA   
Guest CUDA

We tried this not to long ago. Failed miserably. -1

A bit of perspective on how the last time went.

fdc3eb3c00.png

Shark    0

Been brought back, died quickly.

We only just closed the mod server at the end of last month due to nobody playing on it.

Absolutely not.

Mamba    0

As stated above, we have already gave this a chance after many people begged for it. It did not have any popularity and quickly died. We will not bring it back in the foreseeable future.

Snafu    4

Even when it was brought back only 20 people played it at the most, it shortly fell to only one guy.

Shark    0

Here's the most recent discussion.

160 people voted for one to return, and Rolle brought it back shortly after. After the first weekend of the mod's return, we never reached more than a handful of people on it until we finally put it out of its misery with a "Last Hazzar."

Fact is, people claim to want it back, but we don't have the numbers to warrant bringing the mod back, especially after just ending it weeks ago.

Guest CUDA   
Guest CUDA

Why doesn't many people like it, I really don't understand?

The mod is dated. Lots of people in the Community don't have Arma II any more. Copious reasons as to why it failed. Standalone is the future. I think it is long overdue that people accepted that.

Tyler Green    0

To me none of this makes any sense, I mean surely people would enjoy the mod more as it has more content and also the server would get more donations from the different in game perks they could offer?

Conor    254

People say they want the mod, so we brought it back. Then no ones played it so we took it away.

The Mod is never ever ever coming back.

Ever.

Revilo    7

i want to try out a wasteland server or something, no RP or anything but just a place to have a bit of fun :P

editerino

but as for RP Mod  its ded

pi78okjMT.png

JDoberman    52

ArmA 3 DayZRP m8's.

Tyler Green    0

People say they want the mod, so we brought it back. Then no ones played it so we took it away.

Ever.

Is there reasons for no one playing it?

By that I mean did you include NPC missions, custom guns, shops, a popular map etc..

i want to try out a wasteland server or something, no RP or anything but just a place to have a bit of fun :P

I agree mate, wasteland is tons of fun :)

Conor    254

Ever.

Is there reasons for no one playing it?

By that I mean did you include NPC missions, custom guns, shops, a popular map etc..

We did not have NPC missions because that makes 0 RP sense. We did not have shops because that makes 0 RP sense. We had A LOT of custom content. We had a popular map.

Still, no one played it.

Autumn    127

Mod is dead sorry. -1

Septimus    23

Yeah, a lot of valid points have been made. I think that having a ArmA 2 server does interest people, however, no matter how much people we have and the amount of interest the servers have. It comes down to the fact whether or not people enjoy themselves, and they do, to some extent. One of the main reasons I played was for player interaction and it sucks having to travel to one spot or another and not find anyone, that is why I believe that the mod dies out at times. It was always based around ''hot-spots'' where people would hang out, whether it be Settlements or a simple town.

Rick    19

We brought back the mod, and it was dead 100% of the time. We do not want to waste our time , just to have it once again yeild no interest.

The mod will not be coming back,

/Closing