Server time: 2017-08-17, 19:33

Sign in to follow this  
Beast7Gamer

What household items would you take in a zombie apocalypse?

Beast7Gamer    0

Title says most of it, but I'll elaborate. by household items I mean items that are in your house at the moment so you cant just say you're gonna take a bottle of bug spray with you if you dont have one in your house. Also try to keep it realistic with the amount of items you can take, as in no carrying around 5 machineguns, 3 mp5's, 5 tons of ammo and a dishwasher cuz why not.

Personally I'd take 1 of the swords from my garage, a knife from the kitchen, a backpack, put canned food in the bag and also bottles for water, a notebook and pen for drawing and writing for whenever I have time. I guess I'd take my phone with me since it could come in useful, a change of clothes(hopefully something with lots of pockets), a hat, gloves and of course my survival skills. So thats pretty much my loadout.

A bat, cloths and a lot of food.

Wulfe    6

I play airsoft, so I have a lot of tactical gear and things like that, so I'd grab as much of that as I could. I'd prioritize these though:

• Russian Imported KZM Summersuit in Partisan. 
  • Combat Boots
  • Condor Assault Pack
  • Various clothing pieces (gloves, watch cap, shemag, face wrap, etc. Extra t-shirt and especially socks)
  • Water bladder
  • Sunglasses

Other than that I'd try to grab some canned food, important things like matches and the scariest kitchen knife I have. Probably wouldn't take my H-harness as I have no guns so no reason to store ammo in it. Might H-harness is rigged up to look like Smersh so I might attach the buttpack to my belt. Maybe a few basic tools as well and whatever medical supplies are in my cabinets. Probably grab any pain pills I have.

Pussy    311

Toilet paper. Oh and some sort of meat cleaver I suppose..

Priorities.

Nilin    10

Baseball bat, kitchen knife, a bag and some food.

MadeInsane    11

I would not leave home, I would lock door and wait for military response... or nuclear explosion.. whatever comes first.

Jack Allen    18

I'd stay inside for the first few days, cause that's when it's craziest. But when I would leave, I'd take an axe, backpack, food and drink, extra clothes, and my model 870 pump action shotgun.

Kanye    14

I'd just bring my ID and head over to the Winchester.

JDoberman    44

My computer.

I would take my dog. Use her as bait.

If it happened right now I would at least have a cool outfit. Currently on holiday from the military and got some good gear.

- FDF M05 camo uniform

- combat boots

- M05 military backpack

- utility tools

- canned food / food that doesn't spoil

- canteen and water purification tablets

- spare clothes

- bat and knives

- flashlight and batteries

+backpack full of other useful stuff I cannot think of now

Revilo    7

I'd just bring my ID and head over to the Winchester.

Take car. Go to mum's. Kill Phil, grab Liz, go to the Winchester, have a nice cold pint, and wait for all of this to blow over.

but yeah as for me. i'd grab the old nokia phone the iron rod i use to poke the embers around with in my wood burner and duct tape the nokia to the pipe.  you dont need much more.  maybe a tin'a'beans. cause you never know. you might run across someone who plays dayz

Edit -

I would take my dog. Use her as bait.

3260746-batman-scared-face-expression.jpg

You heartless bastard!

Snafu    4

I would stay indoors at first but if I headed out i would take:

-Camo clothing

-Bow

-Canned food

-Rucksack with other smaller supplies and extra tools

-Axe

-Cricket Bat

-Survival Knife

oh and the random riot helmet that my brother has.

Guest BaileyEagle   
Guest BaileyEagle

Definitley my 12G and a couple box of shells. Dogs and food, computer (to play DayZ) and my bat.

Guest CUDA   
Guest CUDA

Box of matches

Big ass knife

gallon jug of water

striker

My black hiking bag

compass

a pencil and pad

Hollows    410

Household items... Alright.

- Colt 1911 x2 (6 Magazines between the two) and 4 boxes of about 200 .45 ACP's.

- SKS (1958 model with the wood replaced with a matt-black plastic due to age) and about 10 boxes of an upwards of 1,000+ individual 7.62x39mm rounds.

- German Luftwaffe Field Uniform (1942 Blue) with a black Stahlhelm. (Uberleutnant rankings.) and knee-high Jackboots mint-condition. (My Uncle fought with my Grandfather during WWII. Both were in the Luftwaffe, but my Uncle was killed in action in France. So, this uniform was found in one of his wardrobes and sent back home to his parents. My Grandfather got it after his parents died, and it has been on a mannequin in a showcase room ever since in my house. Looks like this: http://www.thortrains.net/milihistriot/uniforms/gerluft1.htm - I'd wear it because I don't have very many items used for camo or combat, because I don't do that. It's a soldier's uniform, though dated, it'll do something.)

- Use the Luftwaffe backpack belonging to my Uncle to store a small infantryman tent it still has in it, with different types of food I can carry.

- My Dogs and parents.

Snafu    4

Household items... Alright.

- Colt 1911 x2 (6 Magazines between the two) and 4 boxes of about 200 .45 ACP's.

- SKS (1958 model with the wood replaced with a matt-black plastic due to age) and about 10 boxes of an upwards of 1,000+ individual 7.62x39mm rounds.

- German Luftwaffe Field Uniform (1942 Blue) with a black Stahlhelm. (Uberleutnant rankings.) and knee-high Jackboots mint-condition. (My Uncle fought with my Grandfather during WWII. Both were in the Luftwaffe, but my Uncle was killed in action in France. So, this uniform was found in one of his wardrobes and sent back home to his parents. My Grandfather got it after his parents died, and it has been on a mannequin in a showcase room ever since in my house. Looks like this: http://www.thortrains.net/milihistriot/uniforms/gerluft1.htm - I'd wear it because I don't have very many items used for camo or combat, because I don't do that. It's a soldier's uniform, though dated, it'll do something.)

- Use the Luftwaffe backpack belonging to my Uncle to store a small infantryman tent it still has in it, with different types of food I can carry.

- My Dogs and parents.

That's so fucking cool

Imagine people's thoughts when they see some random guy walking down the street with a Russian rifle, an American pistol and a Luftwaffe uniform.

Autumn    121

MY AR, My AK, My R700, All the ammo I got, Food, Water, and my teddy. (priority)

7 different knives(from my collection): 1 Bowie, 3 switch blades, 2 karambit and 1 utility. a bag of supplies, cans of food and water(I stocked up cause I'm too lazy to keep going to the supermarket) my bag of rice(of course), my camping bag, a med kit and that's about all I have. the problem about being in a country about 100km wide with over 5.5 mil population is not being able to get out. once I'm across the border to Malaysia my chances are survival are a lot higher

Storm    203

My iPhone so I can take a few selfies with the undead and post them on social media.

In all serious, I'd take one of these Samurai swords I have and a few cans of food. Maybe a sleeping bag n shit. Head down to the local store, and rob the place.

I'd take my bugout bag, why? Cause it's a bugout bag for a reason!