Server time: 2017-08-23, 17:26

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Kenji

to the reapers and the teacher

Guest Kenji   
Guest Kenji

*timmy wakes up next to Geo slowly gets up grunting from his gun shot wound to his gut and grabs the radio*

...Reapers i will exterminate you all i will wipe you from the face of the planet 

and mister English teacher ....*takes a deep breath coughs and continues* for laying hands on Geo you will beg for death you will die slow 

*clicks off the radio and slumps back down in bed and lays down without waking up Geo and passes out again * 

Guest Yuri Ubiytsa   
Guest Yuri Ubiytsa

puts on his black gloves and his black face mask on

Geo?

Hmmm...interesting...

We will meet real soon

Tom Fyfe    8

Tom looking confused at his radio after hearing the broadcast, pulls his rifle round to his back and pulls his radio from his vest

"So many people insult us with threats, when they could go so much further with an alliance, I recognise your voice mister, from a campfire a few nights ago, down in Dolina... Was is? See you shortly fella!"

Tom looks at his brothers and shouts 

"WE'RE MOVIN' OUT!"

*Static*

*Transmission Ends*

Guest Mak   
Guest Mak

*looks at the sky*

I'm coming Timmy... Personally... This time I'm not gonna be gentle...with the bat...

A smile crept onto his face as he watches the night sky replaces the day, he recollected his thoughts as he held the rifle he shot the 3 men with. sitting on his favorite spot, in the corner and on the piano. he heard the voice on the radio and muffled a laugh

"what goes around comes around, what doesn't kill you, will get you again"

a faint eerie voice came on the radio, a voice muffled with static but enough to heard the sound and the words that came out.

*click*

my dear friend... you're kinda unfortunate, your men ran their mouths around, gave away things you try to hide, you're too trusting. too open, too vulnerable. time and time again we have infiltrated your ranks, gain information and now....

death is one thing my friend, pain is another. Geo.... I'll keep that name in mind.

*click*

fortune looked around, his mask on the floor and his 1911 on his right.

"well boys... time to go to work"

Franko    31

*Slowly making his way back to Chernaurus he hears the transmission and quickly responds.*

"Timmy! Is everything ok my friend eh? What did they do to you?! Don't worry my friend, I'm running back towards Chernaurus..."

*Quickly begins to sprint towards chernaurus*

Joules    233

*Tucker is humored to comment on the situation*

"It's not such a good idea to make threats like this over a radio frequency unless you can back them up, keep your name secret, or at least have the capacity to make an attempt. Does anyone know what happened to that one joker who decided he wanted to join the reapers, and then turned around and said he wanted to kill them all? I honestly don't know, but my bet is that he is currently rotting in some barn somewhere."

*Tucker grunts in frustration. We can't take down the reapers if people randomly keep pissing them off with no one to back them up.*

"Good luck, you better have a place to hide friend. Stay alive, and maybe someday we can take them down."

*Tucker lights a cigarette, and ends his transmission.*