Server time: 2017-08-20, 15:41

Sign in to follow this  
defil3d

Diary of a mob man.

defil3d    3

A cold breeze caressed the underbelly wasteland. A sea of pines cascaded with a pitch white mist. The glow of the moon was at the peak of its half life, and the howls of the undead with their gnawing, groaning, and aimless wandering to satisfy their eternal curse; their endless pain- feasting on the living. A small shack lit like a beacon of hope as darkness fell. The flickering of light was erratic as the breeze invaded the shack through its cracks disturbing the integrity of the flame. A wrist and firm grip of his digits orchestrated words on paper and followed a pattern of rhythm as black ink stained the pages. 

" To whomever reads this diary, this is a list of memoirs from a survivor in chernarus. My name is Jackson Tarsiani, I grew up in the United States in 

Brooklyn New York. There wasn't many opportunities growing up in the my neighborhood. Fun consisted of beating the hell out of other neighborhood 

gangs or breaking mail boxes with baseball bats. I still remember when Miss Crenshaw chased me down the street for doing dumb shit like that. She

was a  slow old lady in a rough neighborhood, but she had this big mean dog; a huge fucker. This thing was a suburban lion. All the kids in the 

neighborhood named it fang, and I have the marks to prove it. Anyway, the opportunities were limited. I grew up in an Italian household. My dad was 

real mean son of a bitch. The bastard was as tough as nails, but he didn't drink, he didn't smoke, and he went to church everyday after work. My 

mother was a stay at home mom who was the smart one. My pops was just all iron and bone, but that woman taught me everything I know to this 

day. One day I was going to the store to get some milk; I wasn't paying attention. I bumped into a man  and yelled "Watch it". When the guy  turned 

around he had a real mean look on his face and snarled " You fucking watch it kid". Me being the little smart ass I was at the time responded " Ain't 

nothing worth watching!"This guy was surrounded by some other guys with greased hair and top notch suits. They all turned pale white when I  

opened my mouth, like the grim fucking reaper himself was standing in front of them. Apparently unknown to me, this guy was a real made fucking 

man. I had no idea at the time, I was only like 8 or some shit at the time. The man stared at me with a fury in his eyes. The kind of fucking fury you see 

in a lions eyes on the discovery channel when it's about the attack a zebra or some shit. I nearly almost pissed myself on the inside, but my dad always 

told me you gotta' be tough no matter what emotion comes over you. I matched his glare, but it was nowhere near as powerful as his; he had some 

fucking practice let me tell you. After a few moments he broke into a chuckle and then laughter, which was quickly followed by the men surrounding 

them. I still remember the words that came out of his mouth to this day, " Check out the fucking balls on this kid huh?  Kid, one of your parents a 

fucking horse or something?". I had no idea what the fuck he was talking about; I was eight.. or something. " Kid you got some stones on you... " He 

proceeded asking me questions like my name, what I was doing with my life blah blah blah. Then he responds his name is Salvatore Vespucci. Tells me 

that if I ever want to make some change to go visit him at his restaurant sometime. I should have just walked away and moved on with my life. Maybe 

go to school and get a degree and get a wife, but sadly, I went down the dirt road. I ran small jobs at first for this guy, delivering small packages, 

getting him cannolis and whatnot. The years went by and the jobs I started to get started to become harder. Day after day I'd walk into his office in the 

restaurant and he'd sit me down, hand me one of the best fucking cannolis I've ever had, followed by some small talk and then down to business. This 

guy really liked me, at first I thought he was some sicko or something who gets his kicks on small kids. The day I turned eighteen was when I knew I 

dug a hole a little deep. I walked into the restaurant after closing time and I hear noises in the back office. I had keys to the place so I let myself in the 

back. I sneak up to the door and peak through the crack. All I can hear are the sounds of a man in pure agony getting tossed around like a doll. Luckily 

his face broke most of his falls. My heart literally turned cold when I heard that sound. That sound, unlike anything I'd every hear or expect, like I was in 

some fucking action movie. A boom and the door instantly fucking splintered. Luckily my head wasn't in the fucking way... I kinda' wish it was at that 

point for what I was involved in. There was a deafening silence. I lay back on the ground watching a river of blood coat the splinters of the door. Out of 

nowhere I see the door open quickly and salvatore stares me dead in the face with that same look I saw the first day I met him. Those fucking eyes. I 

still can't get that image out of my head. He angrily grabs me by the collarbone and drags me outside and throws me into his car and tells me not to 

fucking move or else. I wait there, scared and shaking. He eventually comes out. He comes in and sits next to me in the back seat and starts asking me 

questions about how much I saw and what did I know. I responded truthfully and boom, he hands me a fucking cannoli for comfort and wraps his arm 

around my shoulder and says." Look kid.... you might not know this... but what you say tonight branded you... I don't mean psychologically.. I mean 

you are part of us now... you are in... there is no walking away from this shit... the only way out of this is in a box in the ground.... do you 

understand?" I shook my head as fast as I could. What could I do? I knew it would be my ass if I went to the cops. He drove me home and sent one of 

his boys to fetch me after school. I walk into his office  and he smiles and invites me like nothing happened. In fact, he  treated me like I was his own 

brother. Even the other guys accepted me more than just a couple days ago. He was right. I was in and there was no turning back from it. Day after 

day, week after week, I started doing some real fucked up shit. Some of the veterans of the group started to train me, real fucking gangsters. They 

were pieces of work this lot. There was this one hit man who really made me feel uncomfortable who I had to apprentice him on his work though; this is 

where everything started to change. Every contract this guy got, he showed no emotion. He'd take out people like his was ordering a fucking pizza. I 

once saw him stab a guy in the jugular with a switch blade; not even a wince or sign of emotion. Months went by and before I knew it, I was in this 

guys shoes. I was an enforcer at first, I'd go after schmucks who didn't pay their debts in time. I always crept in their house at night with a hatchet or 

garrote wire or even a simple plastic bag and really laid down some fucking hatred. Every two faced prick in town gave me the name "Night terror" 

because when they woke up at night to the sound of a hatchet chopping through their boney fingers or feeling of being drowned with a plastic bag 

over their head while I turned their face into soup against their bedroom wall, they felt a terror unlike any other before. Hell, I remember this one guy 

only bought paper bags after I paid him a little visit, the poor bastard never went swimming with his kids again after suffocating him half to death for a 

thousand dollars. I didn't realize who I was or the man I was becoming, but apparently it was good enough for salvatore. After enforcer I moved up to 

couple contract hits but that didn't last too long. Salvatore had other plans for me. The guy trusted me and wanted me to accompany this russian 

contact of his that had been staying out in chernarus. Something about drugs or human trafficking or something, I wasn't sure which. It wasn't my 

business to know, I was just there to lay down some hate if shit hit the fan. We arrive in chernarus, real agricultural type of place. We meet our russian 

contact when things started to go down.I keep hearing the news in some fucking language I don't speak and everyone around me is fucking freaking 

out and I'm standing there like some prick. One of the locals says riots and people going feral and wild are ransacking the country side. Escaping when 

things got rough didn't work out so well. The boat we tried to sail on crashed when people started going crazy. I still can't get the images out of my 

head. I've seen and done some shit, but biting a man's eye ball out of his head by another man made me see it all. The boat crashed on a rock, not 

even out of the port and it crashed into a fucking rock. I wake up on the shore, alone, not a soul in sight. I don't know how long I've been out. I 

wander through the forest drinking fucking pond water and eating worms and any canned food I could get my hands on. I've been surviving for a 

couple months now, and I've noticed that we are not so different from the undead. We both have one thing in common: We wander aimlessly. The 

undead aimlessly wanders for their curse to consume the living... and we wandering aimlessly on this hellhole trying to survive. We both are trying to 

satisfy the unquenchable. With theentire world turning their backs on us, it begs me to ask the question, which is more futile?"  

Willem    2

I like the story, the only thing is though that your character sounds like he's American since his name is Jackon Fissure.

Salvatore is Italian/Sicilian, he was probably part of the American Cosa Nostra (Italian Mafia) I'm assuming.

The Cosa Nostra in America wouldn't let any outsiders in such as Jackson Fissure, yes they might have used him but they didn't have big plans for him since he could never become a made man or a soldier in their hierarchy.

I liked the story a lot though, it was very enjoyable reading, I'm always looking for these types of stories.

defil3d    3

Very true. I'm contemplating on the last name honestly because it doesn't sound very Italian lol

Oliv    1557

Nice to see another mafioso on the server. This is either gonna be fun for both, or just one of us.

Oliv    1557

Agreed, it would be. My ties to organized crime have never truly come up in game yet. When ever some one asks me what I'm doing here, I just say I was here on "family business". Would be fun to see how the RP from old world/new world causes could differ.

I do love me a good gangster story. It's a shame you two are dirty italians tho.

Oliv    1557

I do love me a good gangster story. It's a shame you two are dirty italians tho.

It's not my fault the devs haven't added in soap yet... :(

defil3d    3

Me? Dirty? No. Greasy maybe, but not dirty. Don't make me pull out the nail bat scooter.

Me? Dirty? No. Greasy maybe, but not dirty. Don't make me pull out the nail bat scooter.

Come close baby, and ill show you what a real gangster looks like.

*Hood barges into conversation like a baller*

Someone say real gangsta cause I am here now.

But on a serious note not bad story man.

Hood go bird watch!

defil3d    3

If they ever add mary jane and tabacco into the game, I'm smelling a crime family ascending to dayzrp... Badabing!

Brad    155

Awesome backstory!

Definitely had a Ray Liotta voice in my head the whole time.  Great stuff "Night Terror"!

Snafu    4

Great story man, it was really enjoyable to read.

Chief    597

You can tell that you really put time and effort into this and you know what you are doing. I expect more additions!

Dogmeat    7

Hood go bird watch!

If we's be talkin' bouts bein' a REAL ganger mafioso kid-a-fella ya can't leave the Bestucci brothers out of this

If we's be talkin' bouts bein' a REAL ganger mafioso kid-a-fella ya can't leave the Bestucci brothers out of this

Who?

Oliv    1557

Amazing how the gangsters keep coming out of the woodwork after the Italian makes a comment on another mafioso's post...

But seriously, we should RP out a head of the family meeting, carve out territory. We could all rule the world in harmony

Dogmeat    7

Amazing how the gangsters keep coming out of the woodwork after the Italian makes a comment on another mafioso's post...

But seriously, we should RP out a head of the family meeting, carve out territory. We could all rule the world in harmony

too busy being Irish

Oliv    1557

too busy being Irish

Cause there's NOOO Irish gangsters, right? *cough* IRA *cough*

too busy being Irish

Does American Irish count????

Dogmeat    7

too busy being Irish

Does American Irish count????

NO! NO IT DOES NOT! Anywho no one likes the IRA, too radical