Server time: 2017-10-20, 16:23
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Janana

Mindless Ramblings to Future Events

Janana    28

From white…

"Just as black is total absorption, so white is total reflection. In effect, it reflects the full force of the spectrum into our eyes. Thus it also creates barriers, but differently from black, and it is often a strain to look at. It communicates, "Touch.. me.. not!" It tells all that who see; the people who don the shade of purity are ones who are to be reckoned with. You may add blood to the armband. You may smear the muds of swamps to the cloth and clutch the sense of purity in your hands as you cleanse the wounds of your friends. None of this… none of what you can do to the cloth itself will ever dull or dim the vibrancy of white’s hygienic and clean personality.

White is purity and, like black, uncompromising; it is clean and sterile. The concept of sterility can also be negative though. It causes a sense of void space between points. These points being members of the group I tread so carefully with. We share this sigil of cleanliness in the attempt share the common goals of survival, care, and love. The white sigil is not what it used to be. It is not required for us to share, but to conserve."

To black.

"What could we possibly think about the colour black though? A few positive traits of the colour; Sophistication, glamour, security, and emotional safety. I think of two specific people when I say this as I have witnessed both of these contrasting characters laugh and yell in joy.. and I have seen them cry. I have watched as they wept in fear. We must ensure that when the people we have grown to care about are low, we have the ability to raise them up again even stronger than before.

Black is all colours, totally absorbed. The psychological implications of that are considerable. It creates protective barriers, as it absorbs all the energy coming towards you, and it enshrouds the personality. Black is essentially an absence of light. We all know this.. and because of this, it may be menacing. Many people are afraid of the dark but let us think positively! The color black communicates absolute clarity, with no fine nuances. It communicates sophistication and uncompromising excellence and it works particularly well with white. Black creates a perception of weight and seriousness.

Do we consider the meaning of each colour before we don a certain armband out in the wilderness? Perhaps we over think many things in our lives... but when it comes to two contrasting colours to come together do they collide and create an utter sense of oblivion, or do they merge like Yin and Yang? Do we have the ability to join hands and move as a new found entity? Let us.. cast away the name white is bound to. Let us wash away the grime that has shrouded the original meaning of our dirtied armbands of purity and replace them with the colour of security. Let us strip the filth from our bright bands and begin anew. Black is an absolute.

We must be absolute."

Matt    24

Read this when I woke up this morning and goddamn Tosha, your writing style is very very good.

Make sure to keep these coming, maybe a journal soonTM? :trolle:

Papa Tachanka    46

Tosh it seems you never fail to impress. What can't you do? I see you everywhere I can't help but comment on this. 10/10 read. Very cryptic yet understandable

Janana    28

Its pretty goooooooood.  :D

Read this when I woke up this morning and goddamn Tosha, your writing style is very very good.

Make sure to keep these coming, maybe a journal soonTM? :trolle:

All of the premonitions. ALL of them.

Damn tosh, that was a great read

Tosh it seems you never fail to impress. What can't you do? I see you everywhere I can't help but comment on this. 10/10 read. Very cryptic yet understandable

Just reading this, great work! Very thought provoking.

Thanks guys. :D

Sign in to follow this