Server time (UTC): 2019-07-24, 03:28
Sign in to follow this  
Jimmy!

The Savages [Real Ones Only]

Is this place Johnny's leaving thread now?

Is this place Johnny's leaving thread now?

Urite. It's ok I love you too strider. Savages number 1

I got sent to a fire on the side of I-5 so now I'm just fucking around on my phone watching cars drive by. SORRY IM NOT LEAVING FOR A MONTH THIS TIME ASSHOLES!

I got sent to a fire on the side of I-5 so now I'm just fucking around on my phone watching cars drive by. SORRY IM NOT LEAVING FOR A MONTH THIS TIME ASSHOLES!

Laurel can't ERP by herself Johnny. Think about your actions!

tbh you're all scum.

Well I guess Vic is alright and maybe Pado.

Welp only get a maybe

I see you snake

tbh you're all scum.

Well I guess Vic is alright and maybe Pado.

Welp only get a maybe

I see you snake

You will always be a patron saint for me.

That's good, there's no point kidnapping Miss Denver again if you aren't around to beat us with a baseball bat afterward.

That's good, there's no point kidnapping Miss Denver again if you aren't around to beat us with a baseball bat afterward.

Oh sweet, glad you have motives!

Oh sweet, glad you have motives!

You be quiet Laurel

Well boys at this moment in time I don't know if/when Ill be back if I don't return it's been fun

Well boys at this moment in time I don't know if/when Ill be back if I don't return it's been fun

tumblr_mqh9rk3bwQ1qfr6udo5_500.gif

Oh okay wong... wait what

...Jay?

Please come back, you my *Boy* for life

Quit playin' around, what are you talking about?

I will miss your pissy attitude.

But pls come back. Don't be a Jack from titanic.

Is it just your monitor and lack of internet?

good luck there, fight some fires for me

I brought a new monitor today but the internet is shit so trying to work fix that

I brought a new monitor today but the internet is shit so trying to work fix that

Shit man. Well its been fun jay. Ill miss you brotha

You boys are honestly my saviours <3

Thank you!

Amazing roleplay today apart from killing Mack which I couldn't help but laugh at. When you try to save his life but your trigger finger too damn twitchy. But loved the Rp today guys <3

Thank you!

Amazing roleplay today apart from killing Mack which I couldn't help but laugh at. When you try to save his life but your trigger finger too damn twitchy. But loved the Rp today guys <3

tbh

accidentally left clicked.

Thank you!

I honestly don't know how we found you in the woods. But I guess our detective skills in banditry are just polished at this point. T'was fun, glad we could help.

Thank you!

tbh

accidentally left clicked.

Yeah let's go with that... Just a tiny 'accident'

Please teach me mistah.

AC6NMot.jpg

Thank you!

I honestly don't know how we found you in the woods. But I guess our detective skills in banditry are just polished at this point. T'was fun, glad we could help.

You found them because of me, all me. "Nah, I checked Kumyrna."