Server time (UTC): 2019-06-16, 17:50
Sign in to follow this  
Jimmy!

The Savages [Real Ones Only]

I'm not sure if you would exactly call this feedback for the group, because I've not actually met this group in full yet.  Sure, I've seen most of your characters, but that's beside the point.  Maybe this is just more of a reminder, because comments like this continue to make me question your style of roleplay.

Should of complied then maybe you would of gotten some RP. 

To make this perfectly clear, I'm not saying hostile RP is wrong.  I've lead a bandit styled group as well as been in a couple of bandit groups before.  I'm no stranger to the style of roleplay that a bandit group can offer, but the comment above gives the vibe of, "The RP only comes after the initiation."  Perhaps I'm just looking too far into the comment, but I see comments like this from bandits all the time and I continue to think how wrong that kind of comment is.  People shouldn't have to feel like they need to comply to get RP.  Bandits don't NEED to have someone in cuffs or their hands up or whatever in order to RP.  Is it more comfortable for the bandit when they have their way in any given situation?  Yeah, of course, but a bandit who thinks that they NEED to have someone in restraints, no weapon, no radio, no anything in order to RP needs to work on what they are doing - that or they need to expand on the kind of RP that they provide.

So I suppose this is just a reminder that there is more than just after the initiation in terms of RP.  I'm trying not to assume, especially since I haven't even met you guys in full yet, but it doesn't instill much confidence when they guy hosting your thread says things like this.

I'm not sure if you would exactly call this feedback for the group, because I've not actually met this group in full yet.  Sure, I've seen most of your characters, but that's beside the point.  Maybe this is just more of a reminder, because comments like this continue to make me question your style of roleplay.

Should of complied then maybe you would of gotten some RP. 

To make this perfectly clear, I'm not saying hostile RP is wrong.  I've lead a bandit styled group as well as been in a couple of bandit groups before.  I'm no stranger to the style of roleplay that a bandit group can offer, but the comment above gives the vibe of, "The RP only comes after the initiation."  Perhaps I'm just looking too far into the comment, but I see comments like this from bandits all the time and I continue to think how wrong that kind of comment is.  People shouldn't have to feel like they need to comply to get RP.  Bandits don't NEED to have someone in cuffs or their hands up or whatever in order to RP.  Is it more comfortable for the bandit when they have their way in any given situation?  Yeah, of course, but a bandit who thinks that they NEED to have someone in restraints, no weapon, no radio, no anything in order to RP needs to work on what they are doing - that or they need to expand on the kind of RP that they provide.

So I suppose this is just a reminder that there is more than just after the initiation in terms of RP.  I'm trying not to assume, especially since I haven't even met you guys in full yet, but it doesn't instill much confidence when they guy hosting your thread says things like this.

The comment was a bit badly worded and did send the wrong message. It was very case specific here as this was an ambush on a few people meant as a surprise attack. Meaning, the first interaction with this group of people was coming out of cover and telling them to put their hands up. 

This individual decided to try and fight back and was thus killed, after dying the person complained about lack of RP when he robbed himself of that opportunity by getting himself killed. The comment was solely aimed at this situation.

And we don't actually initiate on everyone we meet. You've met alot of us before Cid, in previous groups as the Family and Chedaki for examples. 

I hope we've made a bit more of an impression than to make it seem like we're only out for blood. 

We are hostile, we are trying to be the common enemy and as such we will be doing alot of hostile RP and robberies and will obviously commit them when we feel we have an upper hand. But that doesn't always mean we're going to come out of nowhere and initiate as the first communication. Or at all.

The comment was a bit badly worded and did send the wrong message. It was very case specific here as this was an ambush on a few people meant as a surprise attack. Meaning, the first interaction with this group of people was coming out of cover and telling them to put their hands up. 

This individual decided to try and fight back and was thus killed, after dying the person complained about lack of RP when he robbed himself of that opportunity by getting himself killed. The comment was solely aimed at this situation.

And we don't actually initiate on everyone we meet. You've met alot of us before Cid, in previous groups as the Family and Chedaki for examples. 

I hope we've made a bit more of an impression than to make it seem like we're only out for blood. 

We are hostile, we are trying to be the common enemy and as such we will be doing alot of hostile RP and robberies and will obviously commit them when we feel we have an upper hand. But that doesn't always mean we're going to come out of nowhere and initiate as the first communication. Or at all.

Oh, I know most of you guys.  You're right on that.  I've seen many of you RP your hats off and I've personally been involved is some really great roleplay with a lot of you.  It's good to know that the comment was very situational, but you got to be careful in how you word things, a lot of your image can come from just the things that people post on the forums and sometimes it seems that not a lot of you care about that image.

I look forward to my first meeting with you guys since I've started playing again.  Hoping to get the RP I expect and know you guys can provide.

Perhaps I'm just looking too far into the comment, 

Yes you are. Considering you were not there to see the RP at hand it is easy to make assumptions. 

If you are assuming we don't RP before we initiate fine. I don't really care to be honest with you Cid. Because I know that's not what we do. Some people like to sit up north and inbred RP at Stary Yar all day. Others like to initiate on everything they see. I would say we are a good blend of equality. I take pride in the RP my group provided and the only time I see "negative feedback" is when a community member has no idea what the rules are and assume because things don't go there way, we must of broken rules or are shit at RP.

I have led or at least managed so many bandit groups. I know what I am doing. I make sure everything is accounted for before, during, and after a robbery. 

If you want to judge our group based on a single comment I made to someone who was salty at us because we took his virtual shit. So be it.

Oh, I know most of you guys.  You're right on that.  I've seen many of you RP your hats off and I've personally been involved is some really great roleplay with a lot of you.  It's good to know that the comment was very situational, but you got to be careful in how you word things, a lot of your image can come from just the things that people post on the forums and sometimes it seems that not a lot of you care about that image.

I look forward to my first meeting with you guys since I've started playing again.  Hoping to get the RP I expect and know you guys can provide.

It's true that we don't really care too much about what assumptions people make from our forum posts, maybe that's something we should improve on but on the other hand, we might just let people make their own assumptions and let them decide when they do run into us.

We are a hostile bunch, we're greedy and out for ourselves in the end. We may have moments of softness and compassion or we can be nice because we think in the end we can make it benefit ourselves. This group is ran by individuals, with their own motives and agendas. Their own personalities and in the end we don't necessarily always move in a viscous state.

We're going to continue ambushing people by surprise and hit them as fast as we can before they can make plans, absolutely. But that's not all we do, and more often than not we try to give people chances to prove themselves in order for us to decide they're not worth it, we kinda like them enough to not rob or any other reason we have for our actions. 

Simply enough, we target most people. Often because we need their weaponry and equipment to get another of our men ready for a fight or to make a point. Recently we've started pacifying and stealing from innocent as part of an ongoing conflict with the north. Telling them that innocents and northerners alike will suffer until they subdue. 

There's more to things than what people assume. There's plans and plots and ideas.

Experiences with you guy's have been good so far!

Thank you for providing some fun situations!

Keep it up.

Just got a fire call boys. Ill see you when I'm back.

Pam-Should-Probably-Get-Back-To-Work-On-The-Office.gif

Fuck off

Pam-Should-Probably-Get-Back-To-Work-On-The-Office.gif

Stay safe my brave knight.

300x168http://puu.sh/roAy2/3e241ef504.gif[/img]

Yes you are. Considering you were not there to see the RP at hand it is easy to make assumptions. 

If you are assuming we don't RP before we initiate fine. I don't really care to be honest with you Cid. Because I know that's not what we do. Some people like to sit up north and inbred RP at Stary Yar all day. Others like to initiate on everything they see. I would say we are a good blend of equality. I take pride in the RP my group provided and the only time I see "negative feedback" is when a community member has no idea what the rules are and assume because things don't go there way, we must of broken rules or are shit at RP.

I have led or at least managed so many bandit groups. I know what I am doing. I make sure everything is accounted for before, during, and after a robbery. 

If you want to judge our group based on a single comment I made to someone who was salty at us because we took his virtual shit. So be it.

Maybe you should pay attention to the past few posts that myself and Juggernut made.  Reading past the one little line I posted, I also said that you guys are great roleplayers and that I don't think that you guys are bad at roleplay.  You may not care to be honest with me, but I care to be honest with you Jimmy.  I'd much rather see you guys get praised for the roleplayers that I know you are than shit on by members of the community because they don't agree with the way you RP.  Forgive me for trying to be a good person, but when I actually care and you come back and make unneeded comments about the RP up at Stary Yar or anywhere in the north, it makes me think that you are the one who is salty not the ones who are making the feedback on your thread.  Just because I choose to be more passive and you choose to be more aggressive doesn't make either of us less of roleplayers; it applies to everyone else to.

If you want to judge a large majority of the community because they don't RP the way you RP and you think that's wrong.  So be it.

Maybe you should pay attention to the past few posts that myself and Juggernut made.  Reading past the one little line I posted, I also said that you guys are great roleplayers and that I don't think that you guys are bad at roleplay.  You may not care to be honest with me, but I care to be honest with you Jimmy.  I'd much rather see you guys get praised for the roleplayers that I know you are than shit on by members of the community because they don't agree with the way you RP.  Forgive me for trying to be a good person, but when I actually care and you come back and make unneeded comments about the RP up at Stary Yar or anywhere in the north, it makes me think that you are the one who is salty not the ones who are making the feedback on your thread.  Just because I choose to be more passive and you choose to be more aggressive doesn't make either of us less of roleplayers; it applies to everyone else to.

If you want to judge a large majority of the community because they don't RP the way you RP and you think that's wrong.  So be it.

I am going to sell this to you straight Cid. I didn't care to look at the past posts, if I am being honest with you. Do not really know where the salt comes from my end, I think I pinched nerve on yours. But hey if the shoe fits, then wear it. I simply was providing a spectrum of roleplay, and not once did I state which end was superior or inferior. Just two ends to the goal of role play. 

All you have been doing is misinterpreting my words and leaving nonsense on my thread.

I gotta admit I do find it hilarious everytime I come to this thread and see people bitching about trivial shiz.

"oh no the savages killed someone! there horrible people that just want to PVP waaaaaaaah" I mean I murder people daily a lot of people yesterday at that and nobody bats an eye at my group or me when we do it you dont see them come to moan about it on my groups thread or any reports.

Im starting to think theres just some OOC hate for you guys since you're all "scum banter brigade" and whatever it is people label you as these days I mean I am too sometimes. Its funny how most of these guys can be constantly praised when they are in other groups but hated and shunned for doing the same thing in others probably just the age old people dont like losing.

So ya know just fuck off the thread if all you're gonna do is bitch TBH trying to fit in sly jabs and hiding it under the term "feedback" just makes you look like a cunt honestly.

I gotta admit I do find it hilarious everytime I come to this thread and see people bitching about trivial shiz.

"oh no the savages killed someone! there horrible people that just want to PVP waaaaaaaah" I mean I murder people daily a lot of people yesterday at that and nobody bats an eye at my group or me when we do it you dont see them come to moan about it on my groups thread or any reports.

Im starting to think theres just some OOC hate for you guys since you're all "scum banter brigade" and whatever it is people label you as these days I mean I am too sometimes. Its funny how most of these guys can be constantly praised when they are in other groups but hated and shunned for doing the same thing in others.

So ya know just fuck off the thread if all you're gonna do is bitch TBH.

You are right Valk. It appears there could be some OOC hate from multiple parties. I think a good way one of us "Banter Boys" put it one day.

"We rob people constantly, so they assume because of our IC actions, we hate them OOC. So in turn, leads them to be mad at us OOC. Then there is a sort of one-sided hate that builds and builds to the point where it blows up. Someone makes an unneeded remark, we respond accordingly, but are seen as the "salty" ones. "

I don't really care either way. I just trynna do me

I don't really care either way. I just trynna do me

Just keep doing you boo.

: )

Im starting to think theres just some OOC hate for you guys since you're all "scum banter brigade" and whatever it is people label you as these days I mean I am too sometimes. Its funny how most of these guys can be constantly praised when they are in other groups but hated and shunned for doing the same thing in others probably just the age old people dont like losing.

So ya know just fuck off the thread if all you're gonna do is bitch TBH trying to fit in sly jabs and hiding it under the term "feedback" just makes you look like a cunt honestly.

giphy.gif

Jokes aside, I don't think Cid meant any harm by his comments. More so just letting us know what we already know which you can't fault him for because he hasn't been around as he stated. At the end of the day I know none of us care what people over the internet think of us OOCly. We do things with IC reasoning, and if anyone tries flinging their salt at us of course we are going to shoot it down. The constructive feedback that isn't emotionally fueled is always appreciated.

Here is some feedback on your RP. I role with a group who enjoy hardcore RP, and we setup a radio broadcast for the whole map. You guys feel the need to come in and mess with us in a horrible RP way by impersonating  the UN. Once you see how much supply's we have at our peaceful camp, you decide "hey let's take these good people hostage and take their loot to add to our huge stock pile". Don't take this feedback as in I don't like you guys, I just think you guys can offer much better RP to people who are trying to enjoy RP over gear.

Just read this and you literally say how you are angry about them taking your gear whore stockpile and how they should provide more rp over gear rp, but you say that your camp revolves around the gear you have?? You are gear rping then complaining about them taking your gear. If anything you are just angry about them taking your shit? Not really feedback just a casual salt post.. Gearception?

Here is some feedback on your RP. I role with a group who enjoy hardcore RP, and we setup a radio broadcast for the whole map. You guys feel the need to come in and mess with us in a horrible RP way by impersonating  the UN. Once you see how much supply's we have at our peaceful camp, you decide "hey let's take these good people hostage and take their loot to add to our huge stock pile". Don't take this feedback as in I don't like you guys, I just think you guys can offer much better RP to people who are trying to enjoy RP over gear.

I don't think it's fair to give them negative feedback after you made an open radio broadcast stating your location. 

The whole Idea is that you shouldn't feel safe in the country and they are trying to bring that across with their group.

Everytime I have ran into them, I enjoyed the RP they provided. Whether or not I always agree with everything they do doesn't matter. 

What matters is that they are a group providing good RP the way it should be done, attempting to bring fear back into the servers.

If everyone was save, it'd be boring and it also wouldn't be realistic. 

Your feedback just comes across a little salty due to the fact you were robbed by them at your camp. Stuff like that will always happen. You're not safe.

-snip-

Dammit Johnny. I'm not even in the Savages and I'm gonna miss your ass. stay safe out there brother.

As to the rest of the boys as always love the rp and every one of my interactions with you guys a

has been a pleasure ooc'ly

My current character hates you all with a passion, bunch of dirty thieving bandits. However i thoroughly approve, if Doug wasn't broken before you've all seen to that. Best group i've came across so far for RP, lots of good characters.

My current character hates you all with a passion, bunch of dirty thieving bandits. However i thoroughly approve, if Doug wasn't broken before you've all seen to that. Best group i've came across so far for RP, lots of good characters.

As the co-leader of the Savages, I thank you for this positive message.

Thanks for the kind words my dude.

tbh you're all scum.

Well I guess Vic is alright and maybe Pado.

-snip-

Dammit Johnny. I'm not even in the Savages and I'm gonna miss your ass. stay safe out there brother.

As to the rest of the boys as always love the rp and every one of my interactions with you guys a

has been a pleasure ooc'ly

He's not leaving forever!

-snip-

-snip-

Oh yea I know just gotta go without Denver for a couple of weeks while he goes out and saves babies and The forests and things.

-snip-

Oh yea I know just gotta go without Denver for a couple of weeks while he goes out and saves babies and The forests and things.

What?! He said a day! haha

don't get too excited there!