Server time (UTC): 2019-07-20, 18:50
Sign in to follow this  
Jimmy!

The Savages [Real Ones Only]

seems like another one of those provoking groups, who look for pvp,

I feel that's a kind of poor thing to say given the circumstances and scenario. We went over to you and a friend because you were hiding in the middle of the airfield and were pointing a guy allegedly. It was suspicious to us, and if we were looking for PvP why didn't we go after the larger crowd with much better gear standing next to you all? You also conveniently left out the part where your friend spit in our guy's face, that doesn't deserve a reaction? That doesn't come off as extremely disrespectful?

Sorry, but there's really nothing in your feedback that really can be used to improve our roleplay, just sounds like someone upset who did silly things and paid a price.

-snip

Thanks for the feedback my dude, but giving feedback and then saying "But u shoot bad" is stupid af. That's not an attempt at being funny, that's flame hidden as banter. Maybe you shouldn't give feedback till you figure out how to differentiate the two. Jog on buddy.

After meeting up with Jack Barns i was disappointed. The rp was fine i guess, but i seriously expected unique rp from this group which i did not see whatsoever. Also i could be wrong, but the guy you killed was unconscious after being punched numerous times, and he couldnt comply and you killed him, not sure if he was awake but he looked unconscious to me. Honestly the encounter seemed fairly dry, seems like another one of those provoking groups, who look for pvp, or who constantly rob people giving mediocre rp.

But u shoot bad, i was zig zaggin for a while when a few guys were shootin at me.. lmao.

When i started yelling at you in a different accent saying 'please dont i dont know you", i wouldve liked to see rp, it was super obvious i was alone, another we want pvp moment imo.

laVwSGk.gif

I'll be honest, nothing of what you said makes any sense to me. There is zero coherence in your depiction of the events. I guess it's one of those "you had to be there moments" but whatever. If you give feedback you could at least try to make it comprehensible. 

Seems like you half-assed it to make the group look as bad as possible. Oh well, whatever none of my business I guess.

I love it how yall respond to negative feedback

i genuinely dont sift to find opportunities to make groups look bad. 

The Savages is a PVP group, when being shot at by a few men it took quite a while to hit me.

I mean I'm not even in the group so I don't know why you're referring to "us/you/etc." like I'm part of them or anything. I was just pointing out that from an outsider's perspective nothing made sense and it just seemed like a poor attempt to trash these boys.

You then say "I don't try to make groups look bad." and you pretty much call them a PVP only group, which they're not, and call their aim shitty. Like, okay man whatever.

I'm done here tho, not my group. Good feedback buddy!

After meeting up with Jack Barns i was disappointed. The rp was fine i guess, but i seriously expected unique rp from this group which i did not see whatsoever. Also i could be wrong, but the guy you killed was unconscious after being punched numerous times, and he couldnt comply and you killed him, not sure if he was awake but he looked unconscious to me. Honestly the encounter seemed fairly dry, seems like another one of those provoking groups, who look for pvp, or who constantly rob people giving mediocre rp.

But u shoot bad, i was zig zaggin for a while when a few guys were shootin at me.. lmao.

When i started yelling at you in a different accent saying 'please dont i dont know you", i wouldve liked to see rp, it was super obvious i was alone, another we want pvp moment imo.

Idk, a group called the savages, with well known members. ive gotten better hostile rp from Bambis. (not often to be fair)

Lost gear, comes back and dies, then spreads salt...

Idk, a group called the savages, with well known members. ive gotten better hostile rp from Bambis. (not often to be fair)

Can't tell if this is banter or straight fire. Either way this isn't something you should be leaving on a group thread, as its not feedback nor constructive.

-snip (sorry guys i meant the feedback as a joking critical manner, didnt wanna cause dis. I wrote it in a way that i would speak with friends and it came off wrong, my fault)-

I find this lacking in substance. It appears to me as more of a "salt" post than an actual: This is what I didn't like, and this is what I would like to see.

All I see here is a one sided herp derp story with some angry salt mixed in. I understand that you might be a younger fellow, but try to learn in the future.. post when you are of a clearer mind.

Let me know if you'd like a consultation in how to address an issue in a mature manner.

Furthermore:

You have a valid point .. I think somewhere in there. but it's hard to address not knowing the whole story as it's.. not a lot of information to go on.

Insulting my amazing RolePlay is one thing, but then you insult my aim? thats a little to far buddy.

Really solid response to feedback guys, very hypocritical to scrutinize my feedback and then fire back with poor feedback for how i should reply. Be like Jimmy, he probably called me a moron in ts but still said thanks.

Nope. I am over here smoking a Joint, not really giving two hoots.

Lost gear comes back dies spreads salt...

Really solid response to feedback guys, very hypocritical to scrutinize my feedback and then fire back with poor feedback for how i should reply. Be like Jimmy, he probably called me a moron in ts but still said thanks.

Maybe you should avoid being extremely passive aggressive in your "feedback" and avoid basically insulting the group and saying "You guys are shit at rp and all you do is pvp" on our thread? You didn't come to post feedback. You came to insult the group and your clear fabrication towards your biased pov is about as needed as this "feedback". Thank you. Oh and if you or anyone would like to see how this is not feedback but low key flame please see the following quotes from MagicMike:

another one of those provoking groups, who look for pvp, or who constantly rob people giving mediocre rp. 

And my favorite

The savages are a pvp group

I've been taken by you guys previously and came out with quite a few wounds but I thoroughly enjoyed my time and came out with a nice little scar to take home with me.

I thought the RP was different compared to what I've previously experienced due to being used as a slave to keep your 'home' well preserved. Was a refreshing way to be tortured I must say, it's nice to have some form of interaction before any form of cutting actually happened. If anything being stabbed and left with a parting gift was my characters mouth. Especially liked the part where you chose one of your prisoners to basically bark orders at us and keep us in line while other torture continued. Overall had good fun and the RP was great from those I spoke to! "I RESPECT CODY ROMERO"

(If this is worded in a way it's not understandable or just to the point of gibberish, excuse it. It's late and I'm tired.)

I've been taken by you guys previously and came out with quite a few wounds but I thoroughly enjoyed my time and came out with a nice little scar to take home with me.

I thought the RP was different compared to what I've previously experienced due to being used as a slave to keep your 'home' well preserved. Was a refreshing way to be tortured I must say, it's nice to have some form of interaction before any form of cutting actually happened. If anything being stabbed and left with a parting gift was my characters mouth. Especially liked the part where you chose one of your prisoners to basically bark orders at us and keep us in line while other torture continued. Overall had good fun and the RP was great from those I spoke to! "I RESPECT CODY ROMERO"

(If this is worded in a way it's not understandable or just to the point of gibberish, excuse it. It's late and I'm tired.)

Hey, thanks for the feedback.

Good to hear we don't shoot bad, thanks!

Good to hear we don't shoot bad

We?

Sorry that you felt our RP was lackluster. I killed your pal because he was laying on the ground looking around and not responding to questions or demands. Basically all you both tried to do was insult us. We let you go and you came back after we told you not to. So you got gassed. The only reason we even initiated on you was because your pal spit on one of us.

I think its necessary to make another post, i will stop after this i promise. I was feeling discouraged when i met up with you guys as i simply expected more from this group. Fair enough. I made that post in a semi salty sleep deprived and stressed manner. If you look at other comments i make im a nice guy, i do not look to make groups look bad. With a comment like that however, i did. The Savages are a bunch of good roleplayers, iv met with some characters in the past and always recover some great stuff, today was an exception maybe i do not know. I was expecting a little more, not to say it was bad that was wrong of me to say and as Cow and Roger pointed out, Unneccesary. 

Now i dont want you thinking im apologizing to end this attack on MagicMike. By all means be upset with me. As i said earlier the post was meant to be lighthearted. When i said u cant shoot, i didnt really mean it in a dick-ish way even though, unless you know me, sounded dick-ish. Im not that type of guy. 

I should have thought it through more. And yes Joffrey, im a young fellow, but i dont think you should think someone age necessarily correlates with their way of expressing themselves and feelings. Whatever guys, sorry to make a ruckus.

400x300http://i.imgur.com/XVDT9pm.gif[/img]

-snip-

Sounds good

I should have thought it through more. And yes Joffrey, im a young fellow, but i dont think you should think someone age necessarily correlates with their way of expressing themselves and feelings. 

Oh, I was making a light hearted joke man. I'm not really that way haha, if only you knew me!

We?

You're correct! You guys, I didn't miss!

I think its necessary to make another post, i will stop after this i promise. I was feeling discouraged when i met up with you guys as i simply expected more from this group. Fair enough. I made that post in a semi salty sleep deprived and stressed manner. If you look at other comments i make im a nice guy, i do not look to make groups look bad. With a comment like that however, i did. The Savages are a bunch of good roleplayers, iv met with some characters in the past and always recover some great stuff, today was an exception maybe i do not know. I was expecting a little more, not to say it was bad that was wrong of me to say and as Cow and Roger pointed out, Unneccesary. 

Now i dont want you thinking im apologizing to end this attack on MagicMike. By all means be upset with me. As i said earlier the post was meant to be lighthearted. When i said u cant shoot, i didnt really mean it in a dick-ish way even though, unless you know me, sounded dick-ish. Im not that type of guy. 

I should have thought it through more. And yes Joffrey, im a young fellow, but i dont think you should think someone age necessarily correlates with their way of expressing themselves and feelings. Whatever guys, sorry to make a ruckus.

400x300http://i.imgur.com/XVDT9pm.gif[/img]

If you think you're getting hit for being young, I get made fun of constantly. Don't worry my dude.

I think its necessary to make another post, i will stop after this i promise. I was feeling discouraged when i met up with you guys as i simply expected more from this group. Fair enough.

Alright bud. Listen, the only place I know you from is you shitting on bandit groups on rp. I'm sure I've met you a few times in game but the rp must've never stood out to me. So trust me when I say I feel discouraged that you seem to know what amazing rp is but yet I've never seen it from you or heard about you. If you want more from groups then make your own bandit group and show everyone how it's done or go win roleplayer of the year, otherwise all you're doing is venting.  

tumblr_nfrodtyswA1qlpaifo3_500.gif

Here is some feedback on your RP. I role with a group who enjoy hardcore RP, and we setup a radio broadcast for the whole map. You guys feel the need to come in and mess with us in a horrible RP way by impersonating the UN. Once you see how much supply's we have at our peaceful camp, you decide "hey let's take these good people hostage and take their loot to add to our huge stock pile". Don't take this feedback as in I don't like you guys, I just think you guys can offer much better RP to people who are trying to enjoy RP over gear.

Here is some feedback on your RP. I role with a group who enjoy hardcore RP, and we setup a radio broadcast for the whole map. You guys feel the need to come in and mess with us in a horrible RP way by impersonating  the UN. Once you see how much supply's we have at our peaceful camp, you decide "hey let's take these good people hostage and take their loot to add to our huge stock pile". Don't take this feedback as in I don't like you guys, I just think you guys can offer much better RP to people who are trying to enjoy RP over gear.

Then show them how and do it yourself.

Here is some feedback on your RP. I role with a group who enjoy hardcore RP, and we setup a radio broadcast for the whole map. You guys feel the need to come in and mess with us in a horrible RP way by impersonating  the UN. Once you see how much supply's we have at our peaceful camp, you decide "hey let's take these good people hostage and take their loot to add to our huge stock pile". Don't take this feedback as in I don't like you guys, I just think you guys can offer much better RP to people who are trying to enjoy RP over gear.

if we ever do a radio broadcast just listen to that to experience some good RP. I doubt that the broadcast will continue because the the savAges feel the need to have our gear instead of letting use have some enjoyable RP.

if we ever do a radio broadcast just listen to that to experience some good RP. I doubt that the broadcast will continue because the the savAges feel the need to have our gear instead of letting use have some enjoyable RP.

Soo... The Savages are stopping you from having enjoyable rp? Have you seriously roleplayed on any platform other than dayzrp? Getting fucked up or dealing with opposition is part of rp. Who gives two shits about gear?? Like hello? All the gear in this game is easy as hell to get, the people in this group don't rob for the gear they do it for their hostile rp. And btw, when I want to experience some GOOD RP I shouldn't have to experience through text on a forum. Now I'm not saying your group has bad rp but You've been here since July of this year, don't try to tell me whats good rp on a community that I've been apart of for 3 years.