Server time (UTC): 2019-07-24, 03:27
Sign in to follow this  
Jimmy!

The Savages [Real Ones Only]

Jesus Christ they are going to be unstoppable

>implying we aren't already unstoppable :^)

Jesus Christ they are going to be unstoppable

>implying we aren't already unstoppable :^)

Crazy talk.

Welcome Jared, Gear > RP amirite

Let my peoples goooo

Mhm mhm. Good job friends and family.

Twas a good fight indeed.

Raptor Packs always be lit

3slgz0f.gif

3slgz0f.gif

That's some Alpha shit, lemme tell ya.

3slgz0f.gif

That's some Alpha shit, lemme tell ya.

Did somebody say DESU?

It was fun fighting with you all tonight,

Have to say it might be the first major firefight I used VOIP to communicate to my allies. Thought it made it a lot more fun and immersive.

Was lit af fighting against NA with you guys at Novaya. Looking forward to the future of our two groups.

Yeah thanks for the help earlier. Just watch your fire bro, tilted the fuck outta Hebee when you killed him.

Yeah thanks for the help earlier. Just watch your fire bro, tilted the fuck outta Hebee when you killed him.

Perhaps letting us know when you got a guy on the roof :)

mfw when I literally can't go anywhere without seeing the Savages

5729e1fce93f8c785b354ff1f5aa4e34.jpg

21 21 21

Hio! ere one.

Who let YOU in...

The same person who let the rest of you refugees in

Smfh.

After meeting up with Jack Barns i was disappointed. The rp was fine i guess, but i seriously expected unique rp from this group which i did not see whatsoever. Also i could be wrong, but the guy you killed was unconscious after being punched numerous times, and he couldnt comply and you killed him, not sure if he was awake but he looked unconscious to me. Honestly the encounter seemed fairly dry, seems like another one of those provoking groups, who look for pvp, or who constantly rob people giving mediocre rp.

But u shoot bad, i was zig zaggin for a while when a few guys were shootin at me.. lmao.

When i started yelling at you in a different accent saying 'please dont i dont know you", i wouldve liked to see rp, it was super obvious i was alone, another we want pvp moment imo.

Idk, a group called the savages, with well known members. ive gotten better hostile rp from whitenames. (not often to be fair)

Thanks for the feedback friend.

After meeting up with Jack Barns i was disappointed. The rp was fine i guess, but i seriously expected unique rp from this group which i did not see whatsoever. Also i could be wrong, but the guy you killed was unconscious after being punched numerous times, and he couldnt comply and you killed him, not sure if he was awake but he looked unconscious to me. Honestly the encounter seemed fairly dry, seems like another one of those provoking groups, who look for pvp, or who constantly rob people giving mediocre rp.

But u shoot bad, i was zig zaggin for a while when a few guys were shootin at me.. lmao.

When i started yelling at you in a different accent saying 'please dont i dont know you", i wouldve liked to see rp, it was super obvious i was alone, another we want pvp moment imo.

Idk, a group called the savages, with well known members. ive gotten better hostile rp from Bambis. (not often to be fair)

laVwSGk.gif

I'll be honest, nothing of what you said makes any sense to me. There is zero coherence in your depiction of the events. I guess it's one of those "you had to be there moments" but whatever. If you give feedback you could at least try to make it comprehensible. 

Seems like you half-assed it to make the group look as bad as possible. Oh well, whatever none of my business I guess.

21 21 21

I...fear to think what your search history must look like...Straight Savage me amigo.

Idk, a group called the savages, with well known members. ive gotten better hostile rp from Bambis. (not often to be fair)

I'm not always so keen to see this kind of feedback on a group and I've seen it all too often in the past where people offer up their opinion, make the targeted look/sound like total trash and offer nothing constructive for them to actually take from it other then "new people do it better" it's insulting and has little to no place here.

Next time you leave feedback for a group I suggest adding something useful instead of a low key bashing.

laVwSGk.gif

I'll be honest, nothing of what you said makes any sense to me. There is zero coherence in your depiction of the events. I guess it's one of those "you had to be there moments" but whatever. If you give feedback you could at least try to make it comprehensible. 

Seems like you half-assed it to make the group look as bad as possible. Oh well, whatever none of my business I guess.

I love it how yall respond to negative feedback. Instead of saying "Wut" you say "wtf u stupid idiot what are u saying u mad dumb". 

Ill break it down

I meet up with Jack Barns and a number of members from The Savages, One guy i was with spat at jack.

Jack takes him and myself away. We get robbed. We face the wall of the building we were taken to. The other guy is told to step forward, he is punched, he goes unconscious. He is asked a question while unconscious, and because he couldn't comply (because you cant talk when unconscious) was shot. I was pointing out a possible rule break.... I dont know you, Strider, But you can ask people who do know me that im a nice guy and i genuinely dont sift to find opportunities to make groups look bad. 

I went on to say

"i was zig zaggin and you didnt hit me"- If you read that, i was trying to be a funny boi. The Savages is a PVP group, when being shot at by a few men it took quite a while to hit me. The joke was intended to make my response not seem so bad, because i dont want to have ass it to make groups look bad. 

Overall, i wanted to inform you that i thought the rp was ok. And that a group like this, with long standing members of this community, i expected more. 

Im sorry if that didnt make sense the first time. 

Since i was given a tip i guess its only fair to give you one too! If someone posts negative feedback rather than "i didnt like rp' dont get so damn salty.

If my reply seemed to be "Low-Key Bashing" i apologize. I guess in the future maintain the RP and try out unique things. Talk more to the captured, i was released within minutes.