Jump to content
Server time: 2017-10-23, 00:49
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
IvanBolsoi

Green mountain is operational!

Recommended Posts

IvanBolsoi    0

*Ivan sits in the old rotting chair and sighs, looking at the nigh ancient radio*

"This better fucking work..."

*He fiddles with the dials and switches, finally getting it to crackle to life.*

Greetings, brothers and sisters in what used to be Chernarus. I am Ivan Bolsoi and I am sending this message to all survivors out there, all of you going day by fucking day out there in the rotting cities, thick woods or open fields. I am not offering you salvation. Not offering you a way out of this hell. 

What I'm offering you is a bit of hope.

Myself and two others are holding this position, this facility known as Green mountain we have guns, food, water and vehicles. We have repaired the tower enough to get this message out and are hoping you, out there understand the strength in numbers.

All those who come here are guaranteed safety from the Reapers, faith, family and chedaki. Along with any other bandits out there who want to hurt, rape, pillage. 

Come to Green mountain. Survive together.

This has been Ivan Bolsoi, signing off. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Johnny    0

*Igor Sladvic picks up his radio and begin to broadcast.*

"You plan on holding Green Mtn with three people? I wish you luck. Seeing as you will need as much of it as you can get! HAHAHHAHAHA"

*The laughing is cut off as the radio goes silent.*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Phat J   
Guest Phat J

 ::An Unknown Russian Voice comes through your radio::

"Ne mogu dozhdat'sya, chtoby priyti i posmotret' etot tovarishch"

//cant wait to come and see this comrade

 ::The man chuckles, before ending the transmission::

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*Kayden hears the transmission*

Okay, i know this seems negative but you won't be successful. Many people have tried to get Green Mountain to be a place of hope and faith but people like the reapers or the chedaki completely outnumber you, even if survivors from outside of those walls choose to join you your facing what 40 - 50 with both groups combined? But nevertheless i wish you luck on getting this place to be what you said it to be.

*Kayden ends the transmission, static can be heard*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Archangel    5

A man activates his radio and nears it to his mouth

"Ah it seems every place has it bad seeds but I will not judge from the ребиата that I heard previously on the radio waves, I hope your settlement will grow Ivan and maybe you shouldn't have called those groups bandits one thing that I learned by wandering the wastes is that those people love one thing only Respect. Anyways удачи тебе. "

The man continues muttering in the backgroud "Damn this makes me remeber those cannibal tribes in Germany....hmm those were nice people, ops it seems the radio still wor...."

Static returns to the radio waves.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Roach    1659

*While Eddy is walking along side of the road, he can hear the transmission from his backpack. He takes this opportunity to stop and take a small break to listen. When he can hear a message saying people would be safe from The Faith, it becomes stronger than him, he must answer*

"W-well now, you are obviously misinformed about us mister Ivan, and by that I mean "The Faith"... we actually help anyone who is kind to us and accepts who we are. We do not force anything on anyone at least not as of late. However my good m-man, you best watch over your shoulder every s-second of your short miserable life up there. It's only a matter of time before someone comes over to g-get you."

*You hear laughing and then grunting*

*Eddy shuts off the radio and begins to pray for Ivan's poor soul*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Yuri Ubiytsa   
Guest Yuri Ubiytsa

light Malboro cigarette and takes a puff and exhales a bug cloud of smoke

Safe? From us? 

::twirls around white armband on his finger::

Good luck with that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*Hears transmission and grins*

*presses down button and turns on radio*

"So these are big words from the people saying we can't defend this. How about show some action, unless you are all talk"

*turns off radio*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Johnny    0

*Igor picks up his radio*

"Alright friend. I have no problem coming and taking it from you. See you soon."

*Igor sets down his radio with a wide smile on his face.*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Corry    211

*Corry hears the transmission then deciders to respond he picks up his radio, presses in the button and begins to talk*

Huh good luck holding green mountin with 3 guys, my old band of brothers tried to hold that place for the duke Thomas Jones, well lets say it didn't end well and we was a big group.

*Corry puts down radio remembering his old brothers*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chow    45

::He picks up the radio, and presses the talkbutton while laughing quietly::

Mluvite Cernoruská?

I did not think so.

I hear you defend Cernoruská land.

Why don't leave my friend, and you might live to see another day.

*He laughs slightly when talking*

::He releases the talk button, and the radio goes silent::

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Vincent is walking along, when his radio buzzes to life. He listens to the message and laughs, when the transmission stops and he hears the laughing and shouting of all the people of South Zagoria. He chimes in to put his 2 cents in.

"Hello there friend, my name is Flynn. I've met many people who have tried and who have failed in their precious attempts to hold that place off. And what makes you the special snowflake that can hold that shit together. I will be coming over though, not for your false preach of salvation, but for you to get working on that radio tower even further, I can agree many of his here want to send out a message to someone a little bit further away from the borders. Give up the salvation man, If you can fix the tower I want you alive, got it?"

Vincent places down his radio, laughing at the man's courage. Determination could probably get an 'S'. But overall fucking ideas is definitely a 'W'.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shark    0

*Drunk Vitali chuckles as he listens to his radio.*

Why you heff to be mad?

*The radio slips from his hand as he turns his focus back to the small amount of vodka he has left.*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TLake    23

Thaddeus shook his head and lifted the radio to his mouth.

"Well friend." he said with heavy sarcasm.  "It looks like you and your two buddies are in for one hell of a rough time.  Maybe Captain Hero and the embassy patrol will come along, but good luck.  Everyone else with half a braincell left should stay away from Green Mountain, but I'm sure everyone listening already knows that shit."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest   
Guest

A very chinese voice comes on the radio with massive static

Well... Safe?

Safety is stupid, safety is an illusion. 

Good luck...

Bang Bang Bang....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RedSky    123

-Finnr clicks on the radio-

Matthew for the love of god get your ass out of there instead of having a big mouth,

you are going to get yourself killed!

-Finnr clicks off the radio-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest CUDA   
Guest CUDA

Radio buzzez

And that is how puny man died

The laughs of multiple men can be heard as the radio transmission fades.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hellish    0

*A mysterious voice comes over the radio*

"I WILL FUCKING EAT YOU!"

*Radio is cut off after a few seconds of static*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
defil3d    3

His scrutiny to the glow of the moon faded as it was broken by the radio chatter. He held little interest in the responses of the abundance of threats , but the first message caught his attention the most. Three men held up trying to save a lost cause. Three men stood against the evil of the world and risked their lives trying to defend it. Their defiance against the evils of this wasteland reminded him of himself in his earlier years, trying to be the hero. Nostalgia took place. He pressed the switch and static cut immediately with silence, then the flow of a unique american accent foreign to these lands. Anyone who had met him or heard it knew exactly who it was. 

" I respect your courage, but you're fighting in the stew pot of those russians and those reapers.... I agree with you friend, there is hope... but not on that mountain..... that mountain is a dead zone... mark my words you will have the scum of chernarus from the corners surrounding you... that place will be your tomb. There is hope my friend and I am willing to assist.... but not on that godforsaken mountain..."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest   
Guest

*Doyle hears the man on the radio and replies,trying not to laugh*

Another one who has ''secured'' Green Mountain?What happened to the ones who were securing it a week ago,what about the ones before,and the ones before?Do you see where I'm going with this?Also watch your mouth,you and your 2 friends can't hold a picnic from an ant invasion,let alone Green Mountain.

*He turns off his radio and continues his travels*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*Felix wake up from the painkiller induced nap, neck still throbbing in pain from his two marks. Hearing all the harassing of these three men I choose to chime in. You can hear a 17 year old voice come out, before you hear the click of his radio*

My friends please for the love of god get out of there. I know you want to help people for a "noble cause" but please we do not need more men to die. Many have tried to make that place "safe" but none have succeeded. If you guys have any brain cells left between the three of you then you should get out of there. People like you make men weak in this world, I want everyone to be strong so either stay and die and be strong or leave and be weak. 

*I ask himself are these men either strong or stupid, wonders to himself what marks these men would get. I think to my self what going to happen to these men and gives a little smile. I take a couple more pain killers before going into another nap*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ZASWolf    9

*Mason hears the radio transmission, he pauses and contemplates what the man stated over the frequency. Carefully he replies*

Good luck.

*The radio crackles*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pepe    1

*pepe sighs and tunes in to the frequency*

"you white devals know how much electricity this will require for da big towah? damn white devals and their wishful thinking"

*transmission ends with a sigh*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×