Safe Zone: OPENING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
Guest KennYSP

What can i do in this situation?

Question

Guest KennYSP   
Guest KennYSP

[attachment=2530][attachment=2531][attachment=2530]

Hello. What can i do in a situation where i used fraps to record a bad role play but it was black screen and no sound until now i was capturing with me video card. I was just walking around electro when one guy come to me said hello what are you doing around here and i said just looking for some food and then his friend come and instantly said put your fucking hands up you pig when i was totally playing a character that uses no weapon and not many gear at all i just  had a vest and backpack with some food and drinks and he was not even trying to role play he just told me put me hands up and took everything not kidding everything from me inventory left me with 1 can of food and 1 pipsi robbery was about 1 miuntes and they run away both i was trying check his pulse but he said if i move he shots me if he see i follow them he shoots me it was really bad role play and i am never using guns in me roles

there is 2 screenshot how they looked like and what they left me with next time i try not fail capturing and maybe check their pulse just they where too agressive both.

9 answers to this question

Fafnir    38

/Moving to Questions

Guest KennYSP   
Guest KennYSP

Report it? Got a player list? Anything?

Yes i have the player list they might of been logged of because they both run way to kemi i tried to spot them there was nobody

Johnny    0

In a case like this most the time they get away. The best you can do is put up a report and hope they see it and admit fault. Did they punch you at any time or do any damage to you?

Voodoo    492

Id say report it. The staff will look into the possible suspects but if you feel it was a rule break i.e. badrp its worth getting it investigated

Guest KennYSP   
Guest KennYSP

In a case like this most the time they get away. The best you can do is put up a report and hope they see it and admit fault. Did they punch you at any time or do any damage to you?

They did not do any damage to me they just pointed the gun and they said if you move you die. Well they got away with this kind failed to record it sadly.But i am sure they will make other mistake anyways they guy in the red shirt started the role play with put your hands up fucking pig i am sure he will make other mistake.

As the others have said, it would be worth filling out a report since you feel rules have been broken. Post what evidence you do have, and it will be looked into. 

With that said, I will mark this as solved.

Johnny    0

-Snip-

They did not do any damage to me they just pointed the gun and they said if you move you die. Well they got away with this kind failed to record it sadly.But i am sure they will make other mistake anyways they guy in the red shirt started the role play with put your hands up fucking pig i am sure he will make other mistake.

Yeah this always sucks. The best thing to do is what Terra said. Make a report and hope for the best. It wont hurt anything other then taking a few minutes of your day and hey you never know they might turn up. These people always end up getting caught if its not now it will have down the road. Best of luck lad!