Server time: 2017-10-16, 22:08
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
SneakyFox

The Suicide Did Not End Well.

SneakyFox    0

Well, it seems like I have some explaining to do, and I really don't want to do it. But if I have to get it over with, I will, and I will try without getting too emotional.

My name is B-B-B-Boone Dar-k-k-k, Boone Dark and I was a member of DEVGRU. I had alot of friends, Foster, Lt. David Montanez, Jericho, Dalton, Frank, Miller, and Aurora. We all kind of split up, split up as in they all left me in Balota.

I do not know why they left me, was it the dresses? No couldn't be, they all laughed when I did it.

Was it the craziness? I didn't pack my meds, but they've seen me like that in the forest before.

I was sad, and was having a withdrawal from the drugs that I needed to stay sane with. I couldn't do anything. My legs gave out after I ran around the town looking for meds. I thought if I didn't go to any of the houses for an hour or so, maybe someone will put more meds there. I never met anyone. It was like if they all left me to die.

I left a note before I shot myself, and it was gone after I woke up. Maybe the wind took it and it made it to my friends.

Anyways, to the suicide. I didn't want to do it, but if no one wanted to speak to me or be friends with me, whats the point. After I made the decision, I took my precious 1911, and I put it to my jaw. I took a quick second to remember everything I experienced with all my friends, family and zombies, but no one needs to know about the zombie, I was lonely, and crazy.

I pulled the trigger and everything went black, and here I am now, 8 months later, with a hole in my face. I don't know what I should do. My clothes were stripped off and my gun isn't here.

Someone please send help.

DanielsTV    6

HOLY SHIT!

I'm so glad Boone will be coming back, but bud, I gotta suggest something. Change the story of it, find a way. There is NO way that you would have survived or been helped if you had shot yourself with a 7.62x54mm Mosin round at point blank range. In reality, an SVD can blow up someones head from like 500 meters if its a headshot of course, or at least I believe so. At point blank, even if the mosin isn't as "hard hitting" as the SVD, you would be dead. Other than that, when we meet up again... my God... Foster is gonna be coming back soon too most likely.

SneakyFox    0

HOLY SHIT!

I'm so glad Boone will be coming back, but bud, I gotta suggest something. Change the story of it, find a way. There is NO way that you would have survived or been helped if you had shot yourself with a 7.62x54mm Mosin round at point blank range. In reality, an SVD can blow up someones head from like 500 meters if its a headshot of course, or at least I believe so. At point blank, even if the mosin isn't as "hard hitting" as the SVD, you would be dead. Other than that, when we meet up again... my God... Foster is gonna be coming back soon too most likely.

Miracles can happen, and it did

DanielsTV    6

HOLY SHIT!

There is a miracle and then there is this. Bud I want you back but this is insane, especially since there wasn't anyone there to help you. I need some good RP with old friends right about now, and that story being told to me... it would kind of ruin it. We can come up with something together if you want, The Embassy channel at bottom of TS basically. I'm gonna be gone this week though, so PMs will work but you can talk to my buds as well.

SneakyFox    0

HOLY SHIT!

There is a miracle and then there is this. Bud I want you back but this is insane, especially since there wasn't anyone there to help you. I need some good RP with old friends right about now, and that story being told to me... it would kind of ruin it. We can come up with something together if you want, The Embassy channel at bottom of TS basically. I'm gonna be gone this week though, so PMs will work but you can talk to my buds as well.

I changed it to a pistol, and anyways, the pistol wasn't pointed straight up, kind of diagonally where the bullet would enter from the Jaw, and out the cheek

Haha, I remember you running around in those dresses in Balota. I was Gimanji/Demetrius, I remember dealing drugs to you to only make the chaos worse. I also remember ditching you in Balota with Jericho and them, was a real kek-worthy time watching you run around the streets trying to find us. It's nice that this is based off of in game events.

SneakyFox    0

Haha, I remember you running around in those dresses in Balota. I was Gimanji/Demetrius, I remember dealing drugs to you to only make the chaos worse. I also remember ditching you in Balota with Jericho and them, was a real kek-worthy time watching you run around the streets trying to find us. It's nice that this is based off of in game events.

You guys, when you were all blue, haha! It was such a long time ago, you guys tried killing me too

Sign in to follow this