Server time: 2017-08-21, 08:29

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jaden Wilson

Really

Question

Guest Jaden Wilson   
Guest Jaden Wilson

i have failed twice for failure to explain group sharing rights. I put this is both times You share KoS rights when you are within 500 meters of the situation, or you were part of the involving groups. is there something I am missing.

18 answers to this question

Guest Vittoria   
Guest Vittoria

You should go onto the teamspeak and speak to staff to help you.

Though, just looking at this thread I see your mistake.

Guest Jaden Wilson   
Guest Jaden Wilson

So no help. I literally at the end of my all summed every KOS In my own words.

Guest Vittoria   
Guest Vittoria

Like I said, go onto our TS server and speak to a staff member for help, as I don't think im allowed to help you.

Samaritan    254

Contact a CH or pop into TS and talk to a staff member. We cannot answer it for you but read the rule regarding KoS sharing again and read your explanation. You can clearly see the mistake.

OFA-Faux    4

So no help. I literally at the end of my all summed every KOS In my own words.

You shouldnt be trying to explain every KOS, you have to explain this servers rule its self.

Also some one suggesting you should seek advice from staff on team speak IS help.

Guest Jaden Wilson   
Guest Jaden Wilson

Like I said, go onto our TS server and speak to a staff member for help, as I don't think im allowed to help you.

Well this is questions. I think anyone in the community can help, that's just staffs job to help.

Well this is questions. I think anyone in the community can help, that's just staffs job to help.

We helped you already by advising you to contact a CH via PMs or just go on TS and talk to a staff member.

Guest Jaden Wilson   
Guest Jaden Wilson

Don't tell me all I had to say was parties group...

Sorry if I come off as hostile. Shitty morning.

When applying try to explain it like your explaining it to a kid who don't know ANYTHING about it. Every lil detail helps.

Guest Jaden Wilson   
Guest Jaden Wilson

When applying try to explain it like your explaining it to a kid who don't know ANYTHING about it. Every lil detail helps.

At the end, I literally repeated every rule again. All I had to say was parties group?

Please send me your application and i'll help you out with it.

With that being said i'll mark this as /solved

Samaritan    254

Don't tell me all I had to say was parties group...

Sorry if I come off as hostile. Shitty morning.

Hi Jaden,

Read the rule out loud slowly then read your explanation out loud and you should be able to identify the mistake. I would suggest before submitting the third application that you contact a CH and tell them what you have written. As stated by others we cannot give you the answer but you can be nudged in the right direction. Good Luck.

EDIT: Apologies, didn't see your post Riggs.

A single word can make a whole world of a difference. Keep that in mind. Can change what it means completely.

OFA-Faux    4

No, we cant help in the way you want because then its cheating. If we just tell you what is wrong then you wont have learned anything and then you are going to be on the server without a proper knowledge of the rules... this leads to KOS's on the server and no one here wants that.

If you read everything we said and really thought about your answer you will get it. Remember words are important especially conjunctions when it comes to rules.

Guest Jaden Wilson   
Guest Jaden Wilson

No, we cant help in the way you want because then its cheating. If we just tell you what is wrong then you wont have learned anything and then you are going to be on the server without a proper knowledge of the rules... this leads to KOS's on the server and no one here wants that.

If you read everything we said and really thought about your answer you will get it. Remember words are important especially conjunctions when it comes to rules.

I could play the game without KoS. I come from A3L with more rules then here, it was just how the rules were worded, I didnt understand. And hell I dont even KoS on public servers!

A single word can make a whole world of a difference. Keep that in mind. Can change what it means completely.

Yah, that is the best help from a member. Tho a CH already helped. But thanks tho!

I could play the game without KoS. I come from A3L with more rules then here, it was just how the rules were worded, I didnt understand. And hell I dont even KoS on public servers!

Yah, that is the best help from a member. Tho a CH already helped. But thanks tho!

Yeah, the reason your answers are incredibly vague is that they shouldn't be found on the forums with a quick browse for people who do not understand them. That is why the recommendation is to go and have a talk with a CH, so  both of you can be sure that you understand the rules without a doubt.