Server time: 2017-08-20, 09:41

Sign in to follow this  
Guest CUDA

An Idealistic Angolan, Mr Jaka.

Guest CUDA   
Guest CUDA

nlqvHyn.png

// Thought I might post this to give people a bit of background about the current character I am playing.

I might use this thread to post a few stories of his past and his experiences during the Civil War. 

He has quite the unique view as he is one of the few foreigners to ever fight with the ChDKZ.  

Guest turbox9   
Guest turbox9

This is pretty noice m8, 10/10. Would love to see some stories.

Stop killing my people please.

But this gonna be interesting, I wonder if our character lore ever took place at the same place..

OFA-Faux    4

Nice character and the way you have presented him with the images is really interesting and made me want to read it unlike allot of other bios.

Chief    597

Really cool bounty page you made for yourself. So the better question is... is he giing to continue to do what he has done in his past or start clean in chernaurus?

Guest CUDA   
Guest CUDA

Really cool bounty page you made for yourself. So the better question is... is he giing to continue to do what he has done in his past or start clean in chernaurus?

His group affiliation should answer the question. :D

Guest CUDA   
Guest CUDA

[align=left] Back again...

Jaka walked along the trees, his clothes dirty and tattered from his long and tiring journey from the large mountain behind him. He walked for miles at at a fairly slow pace. He looked at his feet while he walked.  Hands in his pockets. Thoughts skipped through his mind.

200x150http://24.media.tumblr.com/55c1217ae75667f631ca8ecadfe079e2/tumblr_mvee98OLKV1r9spw1o1_500.gif[/img]

He had a few names on his mind. Jace, Vlad, Mark, Vitali a few others whom he had thought of as friends...

He wondered where they had gone. What they did.

He had questions.

Where was Kazakov? What happened to the nationalists? Were the Americans dead yet?

Things have changed. He must adjust.

Oh well...

tOakg3a.gif