Server time: 2017-10-18, 02:18
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Ezio012103

My Characters Backstory

Ezio012103    7

Alvin Caulfield is just your average citizen living in Chernarus.He has a house in Elektro and a wife named Janice,a daughter named Clementine,and a dog named Joey.He had a job as a Actor, which got the family a lot of money to live off of.One day going to work he felt a bit sick so he called in and said he needed to stay home.When he got back home he went to his bedroom to find his wife sleeping with another man.Alvin in rage chased after the man when he went out the window to his car.Alvin got in his truck and chased after the man.On the way a cop was on him Alvin for speeding,but he wouldn't pull over.After a while the man who was sleeping with his wife stopped the car and ran to the coast.So Alvin did the same.The cop got out of the car and ran after them both.Alvin eventually did catch up with the man and tackled him.He punched him in the face a lot bruising the mans face and making him bleed a lot.The cop made it over there and tasered Alvin.While he was in great pain he saw a bloody pale man running and screaming at the cop.The man jumped on the cop and bit his neck causing the cop to bleed out.Alvin got up pushed the crazy man off and took the officers gun.He shot the crazy man then he pointed at the man who slept with his wife.He said "Please don't!" while sitting on his knees.Alvin put the barrel on is forehead.In rage he pulled the trigger and the man's brains went out of the back of his head.Alvin ran to his truck and drove home.He wished he hadn't pulled the trigger.When he got home there was a note on his refrigerator it said "Dear Alvin, Im sorry for what i did to you,but i have taken Clementine and drove away to a place i cant tell for I dont know what you would do to me if you knew."

On his TV showed more crazy men and women rioting and eating people because of an unknown virus.Alvin was shocked at what was happening and drove off in his truck to look for his daughter and wife.

Janana    28

Alvin Caulfield is just your average citizen living in Chernarus. He had a house in Elektro and a wife named Janice , a daughter named Clementine, and a dog named Joey. Alvin was Actor which got the family a lot of money to live off of. One day going to work he felt a bit sick so he called in and said he needed to stay home. When he got back home he went to his bedroom to find his wife sleeping with another man. Alvin in rage chased after the man when he went out the window to his car. Alvin got in his truck and chased after the man. On the way a cop was on him Alvin for speeding, but he wouldn't pull over. After a while the man who was sleeping with his wife stopped the car and ran to the coast. So Alvin did the same. The cop got out of the car and ran after them both. Alvin eventually did catch up with the man and tackled him. He punched him in the face a lot bruising the mans face and making him bleed a lot. The cop made it over there and tasered Alvin. While he was in great pain he saw a bloody pale man running and screaming at the cop. The man jumped on the cop and bit his neck causing the cop to bleed out. Alvin got up pushed the crazy man off and took the officers gun. He shot the crazy man then he pointed at the man who slept with his wife.

He said "Please don't!" while sitting on his knees. Alvin put the barrel on is forehead. In rage he pulled the trigger and the man's brains went out of the back of his head. Alvin ran to his truck and drove home. He wished he hadn't pulled the trigger.When he got home there was a note on his refrigerator it said "Dear Alvin, Im sorry for what i did to you, but i have taken Clementine and drove away to a place i cant tell for I dont know what you would do to me if you knew."

On his TV showed more crazy men and women rioting and eating people because of an unknown virus.Alvin was shocked at what was happening and drove off in his truck to look for his daughter and wife.

I fixed it. You forgot the space after your periods. :P Also, we already have a A__ Caulfield. May want to change that to avoid confusion. Juuust saying.

It doesn't show anything from between the outbreak and now and that is quite a bit of time to consider in the backstory. What happen?

Red K    0

Very Nice and well written! (Besides missing space!) write more friend! :) Gj!

Ezio012103    7

Very Nice and well written! (Besides missing space!) write more friend! :) Gj!

Should i write a story about my characters adventures? Im glad you liked it.

Pussy    377

Interesting read.

Just one thing of note: There is a lore and stories section you might be interested in here.

That way you can start up your own thread there and update people on your character's stories!

Just a thought c:

Ezio012103    7

Interesting read.

Just one thing of note: There is a lore and stories section you might be interested in here.

That way you can start up your own thread there and update people on your character's stories!

Just a thought c:

I have already put another one there

But thanks for reading.

Interesting read.

Just a thought c:

Also do you play with Roach/Eddy Beck?

Pussy    377

Also do you play with Roach/Eddy Beck?

Yes I do! He's a "brother" of mine. Feel free to check out our group page if you wanna see more.

Frozen    45

Don't see why this is posted twice xD but it's an OK story !

Sign in to follow this