Server time: 2017-10-18, 18:46
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Leeway3787

My Prudent Dreams

Leeway3787    0

800x400http://www.wsllpaper.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/beautiful-landscape-of-green-hills-hd-desktop-wallpaper.jpg[/img]

Leeway Mercer kept some of his thoughts secret in fear of criticism. He was afraid of being wrong and realizing 

that he has impacted something that he can't fix. He wanted advice but only to further better the cause he has seen. 

An open mind and ears are kept but the manner will still be present. This problem only affects him now but may have  

influenced other's decisions. He sits on his bench at the top of a hill near Msta

and listens to the wind brush against the branches. The valley extends for awhile. Leeway is a writer and philosopher by heart and believes in ignorance 

only to keep himself stable. He closes his eyes and falls asleep for a few minutes thinking about what his sister, Amy, said back in Dolina; 

Influencing her own. She is so wise and kind. He only wished for her to follow in his footsteps. 

His eyes move back and forth while shut and arms tighten onto the bench. The wind has gone silent and his body relaxes. 

A glimpse upon fallen worlds. A curlicue of starlight spirals down passing the amalgamation of dead brilliance. A walk into the darkened night. Pure solacement in the presence of an interstellar vista. I open my eyes; I peer into a room and see beige mist surrounding the sun’s rays - I feel freedom. Freedom within every part of my body. I feel weightlessness. Flowers and foliage walk with some close and holding each other while others are solitary and thoughtful. They might be afraid to come forward; Waiting for the perfect time. I see myself in a room studying the patterns they choose to follow. Wishing I could be out there but I’m stuck. Locked inside this room with a barred door. Small amounts of light leak underneath in front of me. It’s temptation that drags the essence of my well-being. 

I want to go out there but what are the consequences? Would it be a wiser to stay inside where I know it’s safe? I don’t experience the immunity I’m looking for. Maybe I’m looking for something else. The room whispers and tells me it’s not safe out there. The magnificence of not knowing what will happen is the origin of temptation. The flowers move subtlety like they are saying hello. Their friends encourage freedom with them all in complete unison. I’ve decided it’s enough. I make my own choices and am not held by the innards of something’s own ideals. I start to stand and walk towards the window.

The leaves start to dissipate and hide. The stems collapse and turn grey; The sky turns dark and dull. Everything seems to be filled with regret. I will not synchronize my feelings to bring myself down. I walk out the door and see that it was just an illusion. The room’s last chance at keeping me in. I see the hidden beauty of everything. The analogy of each choice and the opposite will keep me moving. The tranquility I was looking for was just on the other side of the door where it’s amplified beyond imagination.

I listen and hear bells singing in harmony making Christmas feel hurried. The room now gone and the house along with it. I only felt the room leave and nothing else. Beauty is the substitute repleted with serenity. An oasis settles itself in the absence of what was. The sand is soft and fluid. The water, so clear and bright. I gaze into the depth seeing shells all different. They start to crack and then shatter. The floor now covered with fragments, forgotten in the past. The sand sweeps over and falls on top. Beams of light stem from underneath creating a message amidst the water. I squint my eyes and see the fusion. “Forgiveness is the final form of love.”

I take a deep breath and glide. I try and catch the branches that pass by me but they turn away. They want me to understand. Dependence is a virtue only to be used cautiously. Do not let the meaning be in vain. I pull my arms in and let myself go. I look up into what is now darkness aroused by lights. They coincide with each other for safety. If one goes, the other is lost not knowing what to do. Do you believe in me? Come and listen to yourself. Express your thoughts and breath with me. Close your eyes and feel my heart. Night falls and I lie down to rest, waiting for my dreams to take me somewhere anew.

800x400http://www.wallpaperhd.pk/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/desert-oasis-beautiful-night-wallpaper.jpg[/img]

Papa Tachanka    46

Leeway will forever have a shard of Chief's soul buried with him. I loved this and love your writing style because it's similar to mine. Amazing read, please make a reporter character ;)

Papa Tachanka    46

I'm sorry my last response didn't do this piece of art justice. Leeway was probably one of the most difficult characters to pick apart. This was very genuine and original and I enjoyed every word to the tee. The feeling I got while reading this is the same you would get looking at a prestige starscape. Pure solace and wonder. Keep writing leeway don't ever stop. I want to collaborate with you very soon on some writing :)

Leeway3787    0

I'm sorry my last response didn't do this piece of art justice. Leeway was probably one of the most difficult characters to pick apart. This was very genuine and original and I enjoyed every word to the tee. The feeling I got while reading this is the same you would get looking at a prestige starscape. Pure solace and wonder. Keep writing leeway don't ever stop. I want to collaborate with you very soon on some writing :)

Oh, thank you so much man. :)  I have to give it to Amelia Mercer and Roger for giving me the inspiration to write this. Roger's wise words and Amy's IG analogy. This piece revolves around Amy's analogy about what she said in Dolina. Expression of what she thought when asked a random question. Very beautiful word choice by her and wonderful answers to clarify what she meant. :)

Sign in to follow this