Server time: 2017-10-22, 17:31
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
OneShotNoKill

problem with getting whitlisted

Question

i requested to be whitlisted and took so much time to type everything out and make the story make sense and when I sent it it said, " Due to a large amount of applications we are currently only reviewing a limited number of them. The priority queue includes applications that meet our certain standards and donors. We are sorry for the inconvenience." and It kept saying that and I closed the page because  my friend that is whitlisted said it would go threw and it still says that and I don't have a copy to resend it so I was wonder if that message means you got it or if its just a way to stop requests

7 answers to this question

Spartan    1238

/moved to questions

Jack Allen    18

Weird, this didn't happen back when I applied. But I am pretty sure it means there are just too many applications at the moment, so admins are trying to keep up. This stuff happens a lot when famous youtubers make series on dayzrp, or when we just don't have enough people reviewing the applications. Just be patient and a wait a few days, I know the feeling buddy. :)

Brad    158

i requested to be whitlisted and took so much time to type everything out and make the story make sense and when I sent it it said, " Due to a large amount of applications we are currently only reviewing a limited number of them. The priority queue includes applications that meet our certain standards and donors. We are sorry for the inconvenience." and It kept saying that and I closed the page because  my friend that is whitlisted said it would go threw and it still says that and I don't have a copy to resend it so I was wonder if that message means you got it or if its just a way to stop requests

Does it give you a status on this page:

http://www.dayzrp.com/whitelist

Or is it that message?

Septimus    23

This might have something to do with the sheer amount of applications that were being filled at the moment. I believe that either the amount of time that it took you to write up the entirety of the post could be associated with your browser timing out or something in regards to connection to the servers in which recorded and stored the application. If you could take a picture of what the screen says then put it on display for us, it would help us understand what the issue is.

43e489f88c.png

Is this what you see?

If by any chance, your application was not submitted, I believe that you may or may not have to wait a certain time period in order to rewrite a application. I do suggest rewriting a application and saving and storing your information before resubmitting said application if given the chance/option. However; there is a slight chance that you have indeed submitted your application. In the end, you should wait and see if you hear anything regarding your waiting process.

The standard waiting time for re-appealing a white-list application is 24 hours, you ultimately have three chances. If by the end of the third one you fail to answer the questions with sufficient information in regards to the rules and regulations, you are blacklisted. If you by any chance you would like to speak to me or need help in regards to something you can Private Message me.

TL;DR - Wait 24 hours, If shows no signs of improving/having submitted a application. Fill in and complete another application with sufficient information. If that option is not available, get onto  Teamspeak and locate the help-desk in which somebody should tend to you and your problem/issue. Donating does give you priority when making a application when it comes down to the white-list. 

Private Messaging Septimus: LINK

If anything, you can contact the staff team with the links below.

Rules and Regulations: LINK

Staff: LINK

Donation Perks and Information regarding Staff: LINK

Nocheluz    122

I'm so glad everything got resolved for you Oneshot. I'm going to mark this as solved, but feel free to come to TS or PM any of us should you have further problems. Good luck! :)

/Solved