Server time: 2017-10-19, 18:30
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Scardigne

"You can be my new MEAT PUPPET!"

Guest Scardigne   
Guest Scardigne

My name is Brad Bloodspill Butcher. I work in a slaughterhouse butchering carcasses and serving slabs of MEAT to the local homeless men that wondered in.

The walkers came in hordes to eat through the rotting meat left behind in the slaughter house.

I escaped to my secluded cabin in the dark woods.

My wife was sleeping on the floor covered in her warm thick blood, I quickly salvaged what I could to survive from the rotting meat pile.

From that moment my mind was clear, I must hack, slash and chop through the hordes of infected to create my meat bicycle.

Only me and my psychotic mind wondering through the post apocalyptic lands of chernarus.

My current ambitious thoughts are of meeting other survivors so I can create my meat stick to hang over the fire to feed my empty stomach of the pain I am feeling.

I am a ruthless survivor, a cannibalistic psycho waiting for the day that someone runs a sharp rusty cleaver through my sternum leaking the red coloured misery from within my aching body.

Hope the lore is not too much to digest!, Scardigne.

I did make a previous story, but I lost it and could not reproduce it. Its very time consuming to think up a nice lore for such a character, I will hopefully improve on the lore in the future.

Guest BearSchaef   
Guest BearSchaef

Woah, welcome!

Ahhh. Well, I think I'd rather not be. I am a little curious about this meat bicycle, though.