Server time: 2017-10-21, 23:24
Safe Zone: CLOSING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
ShayZ

How to find a clan to play with in DayZRP

Question

ShayZ    0

Hey Folks , 

Just was wondering if u can guide me or help me find a group of players or a clan which I can play with , because I'm starting to get bored being alone in the RP servers 

Much appreciated

11 answers to this question

Dustin    0

In the past the best way I found to find "groups" to join is to find them In game, Reading their lore helps but actually knowing them in character will always rule over a forum post. Just ask around and word of mouth usually tells you who would be right for you and who you should keep an eye out for.

Spartan    1236

Alot of groups just recruit new members ingame. 

You can however read the groups lore page and if there is an application at the bottom, you can fill it in and send it to them.

You can also post in here and groups might send you an private message.

Does this and the other replies answer your question, OP?

Sandy    20

Try and find groups in game and RP your way in, its much more fun and makes better IC sense.

Goku    63

The best bet it to look for people in game and ask about to see if they are apart of any groups and see if they know of groups that are recruiting people.

Hope this helped.

I met my first group IC. This eventually led to me meeting a lot of my friends OOC.

It started out by meeting some other survivors who had been wrecked by the same group as me on multiple occasions.

Or just hit up the group forums.

Whip    0

Hi ShayZ,

Like Shark and The Spartan have said You can go to group pages and directly apply to groups here  http://www.dayzrp.com/f-Groups  or paste your Application in a Looking for group thread (located here).  You can also Join the DayZRP TS  and join the Looking for group channel and someone will pick you up from there.

You can always finde someone in game to Travel with as well,  The best IC companions are the ones you find IC!

Do you feel your question has been answered?

Guest K-Jack   
Guest K-Jack

Personally I think finding a Clan is best done ingame. Running solo is a lot of fun and finding out about groups ingame when you first start... well there's nothing like it. It's like the first hours of Skyirm when you find out about the Thalmor, the Civil war, etc etc.

If you are desperate for a group then go to the group thread like others said. Personally though I recommend doing it all ingame.

Clumsy    226

Look for them in game. It's so much better to get to know people's characters IG and how their group is through interactions rather than finding one on the forums, joining and then being thrown in with strangers who have just become your allies OOCly. When push comes to shove it's always more smooth if it's done in character. Most of the groups only recruit after extensive IC interactions.

Guest Joe   
Guest Joe

I agree with what Certifiedclutz said. I think it would be a very fun and interesting way of getting to known a clan/group. It adds a better experience than just going on the forums and searching.

It has been said already, you can either go here or you can find a group in-game.

Personally I think finding a group in-game is better as it is a better experience rather than just searching the forums, but the choice is yours.

With that being said, I'll mark this as /solved since you have your answer.