Server time: 2017-08-20, 19:21

Sign in to follow this  
TheTrueHawk

The Flashback Journal

Do you think this post is a good idea?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think this post is a good idea?

• Yes
    • No, not really.

TheTrueHawk    28

While I was running around Dolina area, I found a journal. I think this may be handy for the flashbacks I constantly have.

400x280http://i.imgur.com/715by8e.jpg[/img]

Journal Entry #1

From what I can remember, my first flashback was when I was at the Green Mountain radio station after taking a nap. I saw myself hunting, I was holding a weapon that had the look of an SKS, but I was quite unsure. What I was sure about is that in the buttstock it had carved in the name, "Hawk". Perhaps this is my name? Or is this possibly a nickname? That's all I can really remember from that flashback.

TheTrueHawk    28

Journal Entry #2

I felt a nice and warming sensation from this newest flashback. I saw myself in a field sitting next to a woman with a ring on her finger and a girl on the other side, roughly seven years of age. The kid was holding a kind of flag on a stick, it has a leaf of some sort on it. While we were out of a field, something fired, like a cannon, but with brilliant lights. Was that woman my wife? If so, what is her name? And, was that my kid? These questions in my head hurt, and I want my answers, badly.

These are nice Flashbacks are from his past? Amnesia?

you should use photoshop and edit the words on the pages so it looks more like an actual Journal!

TheTrueHawk    28

These are nice Flashbacks are from his past? Amnesia?

you should use photoshop and edit the words on the pages so it looks more like an actual Journal!

Well, if you haven't met my character in-game, mostly known as 'Hawk' is an amnesiac who has been regaining his memories via flashbacks in his sleep. He may also be able to get these flashbacks from triggered events. Also, not all the flashbacks will be nice. Anyway, thanks for the feedback!

TheTrueHawk    28

Journal Entry #3

This time when I was sleeping, the flashback had a grim and dark tone to it. I remember I was getting out of bed, it was a bright morning in a cottage. I decided to open some sort of walk-in closet to get some of my clothing and...There was a body---just hanging there. She looked identical to the woman I saw earlier. Was that my wife committing suicide? And why?

TheTrueHawk    28

Journal Entry #4

I was very confused by this most recent dream. I was standing next to a...coffin? The wooden box had flowers and pictures of a very young boy. I checked behind me to see that woman from my other flashbacks and kids both sitting, crying. Was this my own son? What happened to him? How did he die before the outbreak?

I am starting to have mental breakdowns from these flashbacks.