Server time: 2017-08-17, 09:57

Sign in to follow this  
Chief

Ive been out awhile

Chief    597

"I have been out some time, nearly 2 weeks. This injury really got me good. But all my people, people that have been split up, looking for me, trying to figure things out? I'm back. We are family,now more then ever. Nyleea, your care pulled me through another hardship. Amy, kid I really missed you and all the rest of the trust. Let's get back out there, together."

*Chief takes his revolver out of the drawer and puts on his gear before he sets out to regroup everyone he cares for*

RedSky    122

-Finnr clicks on the radio with a big grin-

Should I  start looking again?

-Finnr clicks off the radio-

Lucky1911    58

* While overlooking Dolina he hears chiefs voice he Responds*

'Good to know your ok chief...i've been busy since you've been gone...time to go to work now'

*White noise is then heard as the transmission ends*

Janana    28

*Tosha simply squints down at her radio.*

"Stop getting hurt, Chief."

Bjon    15

While sitting in his office inside the new Rehabilitation Clinic, resting from organizing the place Mickey decides to check the radio frequencies to see what idle threats and useless gossip is being spewed from the ill masses mouths. It didn't take long before he heard Chiefs voice and his men welcoming back their leader. Deciding he would like to also like to give Chief a warm welcome, Mickey firmly pressed down on the talk button.

"Well, well, well, for a while there I feared the worst, I am glad to hear the king of enablers is back on his throne, surrounded by his loyal "family". I've been able to keep an eye on your little dysfunctional "family" for you; sadly, I wasn't able to provide any assistance to them during your absence. That is going to change very shortly though Chief, so I'd make sure you spend as much quality time as possible with the kids, because you're not going to keep them sick for much longer."

After a short pause Mickey's voice creeps back through the radio, his tone sounding extremely stern.

"And I'm not going to be alone..."

Suddenly Mickey's voice gets much louder and sounds as if he's talking past Chief. 

"Oh Amy, Oh Thomas! Don't fight me on this, all I'm doing is trying to help you kids, and I will get my desired results!"

His voice returns to normal, with a softly spoken tone, speaking only a single word.

"Toodle-oo!"