Server time: 2017-08-24, 05:11

Sign in to follow this  

[Active]Funeral Parlor

n7EljP3.png

http://img.dayzrp.com/mp3/upload/58254d2436ddc.mp3

The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?

Our Foundation

There once was a man named Jarvis Crimson. He loved being around the dead and was seen to most as a sign of death himself. He was an undertaker in the town of Пустошка. He preyed on any unfortunate to be found in his graveyard, whether it be man, woman, or child. Soon a group of teens found their way into the graveyard yet Jarvis had not decided to kill them.

He had seen the evil which befell them and decided they were worthy of his presence. He captured these teens and began to question their existence. He wanted to know their views on life and what they would go through to live. To test this he pit them against each other in simple games. Though these games seemed simple to most they had an unexpected turn.

If you were to lose a game it would mean being torn limb from limb by friends after seeing your own family killed this same way. The ones that survived were henceforth known as “The Few”. They were worthy of continuing the games and getting rid of the bodies. Then the event known as the apocalypse to most, but known as "The Rebirth" to the chosen, had occurred. All hell broke loose, and this is exactly what Jarvis was hoping for.

He had seen his new playground and told the few "This my children is our new haven. The dead walk once more. Once more, this means they can die AGAIN. LET THE GAMES CONTINUE!" From then on they went public, about as public as can be in an apocalypse anyway, and were known as the “Funeral Parlor”. With their goal set in mind they continued to search for The Few, for The Few were the only ones that knew true evil. They had stared death in the face and had submit.

Our Present

Batok Henry had a troubled past. At the death of his father, Batok’s mother was unable to take care of him and abandoned him at an orphanage in Chicago, Illinois. There he gained a few friends whose influence turned him from a poor, unwanted child into a very violent man.

He came to Chernarus after a robbery gone wrong. The murder of several hostages left him and his friends with little choice but to run and hide in a small country where they would be least likely to be found. They did not expect infection to hit and as it quickly spread Batok lost his friends.

Surviving alone took its toll on Batok and he went off to seek what civilization remained. His travels brought him to Green Mountain where he met Jarvis Crimson. Jarvis proposed that they rob a man, to which Batok agreed. He had been shown no kindness in the old world so he would show no one such in the new one.

However, the man they chose to rob tried to pull a gun on Jarvis. Seeing this, Batok mercilessly shot him dead. Impressed with Batok’s actions, Jarvis told him that he had friends who would like to meet him in Pushtoska. Thus he became one of the Few.

The bond did not last,Jarvis was dying of cancer and the brotherhood was desperate and trying to save his life.Tension grew deep between other groups and at the worst possible timing Jarvis Crimson died of his disease.

Or so it was thought, there never was a body, they still did manage a little funeral for their beloved brother but everybody seemed helpless most of the few that was left abandoned and joined other groups for safety.

Batok wasn't shocked he was used to it, the only emotion he felt was anger,and wanted to kill every last one of the fake followers.A couple of days after the funeral he got a message from a stranger saying that his only true friend left alive, was killed.

Clayton Forrest was killed by a group called the gamblers, this did indeed shocked Batok with unimaginable surprise,since the two groups were so close shit some of them used to be followers, that was not the only message that set Batok off like a nuclear time bomb.

The man also told Batok that Jarvis Crimson was in fact alive, not able to take anymore Batok shot the man in the head and walked off, and for the first time in many years Batok started to cry, Batok closed his eyes and promised himself and his fallen Friend he will get revenge, and the truth, whispering under his breath this will be for you my brother.

0e9b49cbec.png

Our "Hunting grounds"

Goals

• Find "The Few"
  • Bridge the gap between life and death with the help of "The Few".
  • Seek revenge and find the man that killed Clayton Forrest [Complete]
  • Pass judgement onto the unwilliing
  • Destroy the larger groups and make the world balanced
  • Protect the woman alive at all costs, keep balance possible
  • Feast on the strongest alive

Members

The Executioner

Batok Henry

The Butcher

Elliot Henry

The Demon

Benji Clay

OOC & Recruitment

Character Name:
Country/Timezone:
Previous groups:
Character page link:
Why do you want to join:

Special thanks to Panic & Terra love you <3

Damn boiz good fucking luck! :hype:

Another one coming back, goodluck m8

Autumn    121

Time to bring them back!!!

Top kek lad good to see it back looking forward to the reunification!!!!

Dew    255

Wasn't intentional when I created the group but its just a badass name.

okay Hellish you're an Anime freak, it was probably intentional.

Wasn't intentional when I created the group but its just a badass name.

okay Hellish you're an Anime freak, it was probably intentional.

TBH it really wasn't I hadn't seen Guilty Crown until after I had started the group.

I don't watch Anime so haha not why i brought it back, never knew that anime group even existed xD.

Phoenix    1065

Good Luck :)

Darion    64

Last time I saw Batok he was laying dead in the middle of the road with a 60 round Coupled mag thrown into him.

Just playing good luck lads

:hype:

Ellie    335

Good luck!

Thanks for the support guys <3

Hebee    2261

Good luck with this once again! I remember you guys being the first people ever to rob me.

Same.  

Good luck batok I know you'll do great

Clumsy    144

Goodluck Batok! Always interesting running into you IG. Excited to see what you do with this.

Sign in to follow this