Server time: 2017-10-17, 11:43
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Guest FrenchNatalian

Hey New Player Alert!(:

Guest FrenchNatalian   
Guest FrenchNatalian

Hi My Name Is Natalia! I'm very new And Was Referred Here By A Friend! Currently I Am Leaving For A Vacation In 2 Days, And Will Be Out Of The Country! Ahaha, So If My White List Gets Accepted! I Won't Be Able To Play Till I Get Back :( But I'd Like To Know If There Are Any Hints, Tips Or Tricks You Other Players Could Give Me For When i Get Back! Any Information Will Be Much Appreciated! Thank You Loves <3

-

Yours Truly, 

Natalia Lâúrenť!

Guest Vittoria   
Guest Vittoria

Welcome to the community.

Make sure you post on a thread in one of the sections that are not off-topic or introductions, or your account will be pruned for inactivity.

Other then that, good luck!

Guest FrenchNatalian   
Guest FrenchNatalian

Welcome to the community.

Make sure you post on a thread in one of the sections that are not off-topic or introductions, or your account will be pruned for inactivity.

Other then that, good luck!

Thank You!

Guest FrenchNatalian   
Guest FrenchNatalian

Hey welcome to the community

Owen    14

Nothing to see here.