Server time: 2017-10-20, 01:43
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Herico

Message to The Reapers

Herico    36

*Adrian sits alone in the wood, applying antiseptic to his burnt up face. He finishes and then starts to cry. He regains composure and takes out his radio*

To any Reapers listening, I have a message. Bojack is coming for you all, and when he does you can all expect a fait worse than Dax.

*He pauses, before pushing the radio back to his mouth*

And to Bojack, or whoever the fuck that was back in Vybor military base, search your fucking captives next time. I hope you enjoyed that fucking 45. up your ass, YOU FUCKING CUNT!

*Adrian throws the radio away before he breaks down in tears*

Sandy    17

"Kiddo, you do realize threatening groups of large, organised, armed individuals who are not afraid to commit acts of violence will never end well for you. Too many fools seem to want to get themselves killed by running their mouths over the radio. Actions speak louder than words so can everyone please just shut the fuck up about oooh Im gunna kill all the reapers, I killed so many of you in that fight last night.

If you really have such a death wish then please just take a gun, put it to your head and squeeze the trigger. Thanks"

McCoy III    7

*Brian hears the pathetic threats and picks up his radio to respond*

"Listen here you little shit, do yourself A favor a shut up before you dig a hole you can't get out of. Because if you keep talking like this, my brothers and I will bury you in that hole"

*Brian puts his radio in his back and continues moving through town*

Herico    36

*Adrian is awoken by the sound of the radio, and after listening realizes he needs to clarify*

I'm not the one threatening the Reapers mate, the guy who put a fucking flair to my ear is! I'm just the fucking messenger and after tonight I want to stay the fuck out of any of this Reaper-Sonny bullshit!

*Adrian touches the bandaged burned wound on his face, and rolls back over and tries to fall asleep*

Tom Fyfe    9

Tom listens to the ramblings over the radio and sighs pulling out his radio

"You know how many death threats we get daily? We're still here, how many of the people sending out these death threats are here huh? I wouldn't count on many, you ain't the needle my friend, you're the hay"

*Static*

*Transmission Ends*

Randle    929

*Randle hears the transmission and decides to reply*

Don't waste your time on this fuckhead brothers, Let this 'bojack' fella dig the grave

*He pauses to chuckle*

We will put him in it

*Randle places his radio down and grins*

* After a little laugh,Mr.Black takes his radio out and starts to speak*

Your threats are like smoke in the wind. Do me a favor and Save your energy boy, cause you sound like a child that has been punished by her mother.

*Mr.Black takes Drag of his green herbs in his ashwood pipe and exhales*

My brothers and I, will not hesitate to put you down. Now for your own good i suggest you keep your yap shut.

*Mr.Black takes his radio and puts it back in his pocket awaiting a response*

Empty threats, empty promises, empty bullshit. 

People like you who dont even got the balls to fuck with the big group face to face.

Dont even dare to insult them openly in public afraid that the Grim Reaper will dawn on your face.

Afraid like friends, and family alike will be crucified on a stick.

Hmm... Either way, torch or not to your head, i dont give a fuck. 

Fuck you, fuck your shit, fuck your ass, dont give a fuck, and Im out of fucks to give to any of you.

Herico    36

*Adrian gets up, hears the message and groans*

Alright, I'll say it nice and slow for you, I. AM. NOT. THE. ONE. THREATENING. YOU.

*he rubs his eyes and continues*

Alright, so I was at Vybor, and I met this Russian fuck with a skull mask on, and I thought he was a member of your group. I said I had met the late Mr Daxton, and what do you fucking know, that piqued his intrest. So he tortured me for infomation that i didn't have and said I wouldn't get a fucking stake up my ass if I gave you a message that some fuck named Bojack wants to kill you. End of story. Now could you please stop thinking that I want to shoot you or some bullshit like that, because I don't. I don't and from now on I just want to stay the fuck out of this political shit that you have going on.

*he sighs, and turns off his radio*

Tom Fyfe    9

Tom looking at his radio with a raised eyebrow, pulls it out of his vest

"Whats your name? I would like to speak with you, no torture, no holdups, just a friendly chat."

Tom releases the button and keeps look over Dolina

Herico    36

*Adrian hears the man speak over the radio*

My name is Adrian, and I would be happy to speak with you. Although, doing that kind of forfits that 'no-stake-up-the-ass' deal. But I'll take the risk. Where do you want to meet up?

*Adrian turns off the radio and starts to pack up his makeshift camp*

Oliv    1882

Enzo hears the name Bo-jack over the radio... He turns the volume up and listens to everyone. He leans against a tree after everyone seems to have stoped talking and says out loud to himself

"Bo-jack, ma what the fuck have you gotta your self into now old brother..."

Enzo looks down at his belt and sees a light on the radio, indicating he is transmitting. The talk button must have been pressed when he leaned against the tree.

"Figlio puttan-! (Son of a bit-)" as he stops leaning on the tree continues walking.

Tom Fyfe    9

Tom pulls out his radio

"I will contact you, be ready..."

Tom pulls the cord attached to his radio, pulling the radio back into the vest

Sign in to follow this