Jump to content
Server time: 2017-08-20, 10:01

Sign in to follow this  
OGpatch37

Message to Nikolay Petrov:BOSS

Recommended Posts

OGpatch37    25

*Roy Grabs his radio from his back pocket and turns it on hoping his leader who has gone missing will hear*

"Nikolay its Roy.. Bud its been weeks now and still no sign of you at the safehouse or around, me and The Crew have been worried about your safety.. Please contact as soon as possible we have news to share. I can say as a quick boost to moral if your out there still that we just pulled off a major heist! Weapons upon weapons and rations we took from those guys hot damn!"

*Laughter is heard from Houston and Niko from the last remark, both taking inventory of the new supplies*

"WE could really use you back and your skills to pull off a proper heist man we are doing.. mediocre at best. Still no plane yet but im still collecting the parts! We should be outta this damn country in no time at all!"

*More cheers from the two other men, sarcastic but genuine*

*Houston grabs for the radio in Roys hand*

"Hey leme talk to the boss man cmon!"

"Alright!! Godamn calm down its not likely he will hear anyways"

*Roy hands over the radio*

"AH well its my turn to say a howdie-do to the "boss"" *He chuckles a bit*

"Look like my friend Roy here said, we need the expertise we can only do so much here with what little we... Actually what supplies we do have is quite alot now.. Ignorant Fucks didnt know what hit them. Still its not the same with the four Crew together again.. We still......" *A twig snaps outside*

*Houston quickly becomes quite, whispers are heard from the men inside.The gas lamp sitting on the table is quickly put out. Roy peers through the window to see whats going on*

*Gunfire is heard erupting from outside the building, many bullets flying through the window shattering it and thudding into Roy and the wall behind splintering the wood on the wall. The gunfire continues on the building* *Roy falls back onto the table behind not breaking it but rolling off the side onto the floor*

"HOLY SHIT DOWN GET DOWN DAMNIT!! ROY....ROY! NIKO HES HIT BAD HES BLEEDING EVERYWHERE... THEY FOUND US,HOW COULD THEY FIND THE SAFEHOUSE.. ROY IS ALIVE HIS CONSCIOUS BARELY PULL HIM INTO THE BEDROOM ILL HOLD THEM BACK"

"OH SHIT COMRADE OH SHIT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT"

*The sounds of bullets thudding into objects slowly ceases and is replaced with the sound of dragging as Niko pulls Roy into the bedroom*

*The radio was left resting on the counter but still transmitting*

"HOWS THIS ASSHOLES!!"

*Gunfire begins from the house, greeted with cries from unknown voices as the bullets connect. Gunfire is returned and quickly after a body is heard thudding to the ground* 

*A door is heard being thrown open and many footsteps come inside. A single round is fired inside and a soft voice is heard*

"Cheeky Fucker.... Stay down"

*The voice becomes loud*

"COME OUT YOU TWO WE KNOW YOUR IN HERE, YOU SHOULDNT HAVE TAKEN OUR THINGS!"

*A door is flung open and gunfire is exchanged quickly before a cry of Niko is heard as he is shot. Rustling is heard like that of a scuffle and the quick sound of air escaping lungs and the cool sound of a knife coming out of a body. Rapid footsteps follow and more gunfire*

"We hit him hes wounded but he killed Chuckie, ill follow him he cant get far with those wounds"

"Good work comrade ill deal with the wounded inside.. You there help me with this"

*A door is heard opening further and a pair of footsteps enter*

"You honestly thought you could steal from us and live pilot? Foolish now your friends dead and the other will be soon. Didnt think over the consequences did you?"

"F-.....Fuck you"

*A single round is fired and the sound of a body falling to the floor as a volley of fire comes from a single rifle. An unknown voice is heard*

"Damn... pilot still had it in him to take one more with him. Wish we didn't have to lose our guys over this but hell we got more supplies, this place is loaded with our shit and more! Eh? whats this"

*The man picks up the radio on the counter and sees that it is transmitting*

"Well hope that wasn't and important call.."

*Turns the radio off with the flick of his thumb on the knob. Chuckling to himself and soon telling his surviving men to gather everything in the Safehouse*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×