Server time: 2017-08-23, 10:19

DayZ maintenance is in progress

Sign in to follow this  
Shiro

In search of my childeren...

Shiro    118

JOtOJ5c.png

As the Father is walking in the dark forest with his hand against his bleeding chest, he can hear the howling wind and the wolves around him.

The sound of the wolves draw closer and closer with each second. The only thought that can come to the Father's mind is the thought of his childeren.

Feeling raindrops hit against his face, The Father takes out his broken walkie talkie and presses the switch on.

[mp3]http://puu.sh/j0EIq/6d819fa232.mp3[/mp3]

The man stares down at a dead infected before pulling out his flash light and shinning it into the dead infected's eye.

"Hahaha... Oh what have they done to you now? Dead? No you have been long d-"

The man was interrupted by the sound of another. The man then went quiet before pulling out his radio. 

The sound of the other played through his radio. A plea for help? It would seem so. 

And with that the Doctor tapped the button of the Radio before saying in a loud clear voice.

"Hello? Hahaha! You sound like you could use some help Friend! My Name is Doctor Brandon of the Doctors of the Future!"

The man said as he turned around towards the Moon.

"HaHaHa! Would you like my assistance sir?...Er...Hello? Sir? Any one?"

Guest Phat J   
Guest Phat J

::You hear a man with an Irish Accent speaking into his radio::

"Its a well fucking shame you're alive their lad, I was hoping that you'd be put down in the fucking dirt."

::The radio goes quiet for a short time before the Irish man speaks again::

"Ill be well glad to be meeting your children so I fucking end them, and cleanse the land of your cult."

:: Shortly before the radio transmission ends, you hear the Irish man shout::

"Up the Ra!"

166px-WalkieTalkie.png?version=3a7868483f9cd171eb9538134ede2cb3

"I will Find you Father. We will end the tyranny of the Chedaki and free this world of it's denizens. We will bring the light of the maker to this land. Erm, please live atleast until I get there so I may help you live and defend you from evil!"

*Jordan clicks on his radio as fast as humanly possible!"

"Father is that you....? Oh!..Praise the Maker! I will look.. I wont stop till I find you Father!"

*Jordan clicks his radio off then grabs his things and starts running.*

Destinwolf    13

*Lou hears a familiar voice coming through his radio...a voice that he hasn't heard in what feels like an eternity... "Father?" He says, quietly to himself. Lou removes his radio from the pouch on his vest. His hands are trembling with anxiety, as he mutters into the radio, praying for a response*

"Father? Can you hear me? FATHER!?"

*Static feedback is all that bleeds from the radio. Lou begins to frantically call out into the radio*

"FATHER!? We will find you, Father. We're coming... Just hold on! The Maker will guide us to you! We're all here, Father...all of your children. We will save you, Father, before anyone can do any more harm to you. We need you, Father! Hold on! You have to be strong for us, for the Maker! We will find you, Father! Don't say anything about where you are! We're coming!"

*Lou hears the sound of another man breaking through the transmission, threatening his life, as well as the lives of his Father, and his brothers and sisters. Anger begins to overwhelm Lou. Trembling in fury, Lou begins to shout into the radio*

"If you touch our Father, we will destroy you, and everyone you know and love! Heed this warning. We will end your pitiful life! Now leave us be!"

*With trembling hands, Lou tries to place his radio back into his pouch, but drops it to the ground. He leans over to retrieve the radio. As he is knelt down, he says a small prayer to the Maker*

"Or so help me, Maker...or so help me. We will burn this country to the ground if we have to."

NishiUrban    79

Having been separated from the others Liam caught the gist of the radio transmission, he couldn't help but stop in his tracks, paused while a chill ran down his spine. His thumb hovered over the button he needed to hold to speak, pressing into it for a brief moment, the only thing he could seem to spit out was a simple.

"...Fuck..."

Ellie    335

father! Oh father! Praise the maker.... Yes thank you maker. Thank you! We will find you father. We will never stop..

Roach    1558

*Eddy can hear a very familiar voice coming from his radio. He picks it up and listens. He notices that it's the voice of his Father, the one that has shown him the new light, the way of life, the true meaning of being alive and that is to serve the Maker. He feels sad, angry and confused as he presses down the button to speak back*

F-f-father is that really you? I can't... I just can't believe what I am hearing. This must mean... the Maker... he IS real... it has to be. How are you alive? We were told you were killed... it must explain why your body was nowhere to be found...

*static*

I... wanna believe again Father, but you have lots to answer... a lot! We were ed-educated about you and I need answers Father. But first we need to find you and help you Father and we will. 

*static*

I will pray to the Maker in hopes to find you and keep you safe for now Father... Praise the Maker... *sighs*

*Eddy, stops talking and starts to question himself on his beliefs. Eddy has a small grin on his face as if things might have taken a turn for the better*

Redbond9    14

clicks radio on....

All doctors out there I need your help

please contact me ..

clicks radio off>>>>

*Jimmy jumps quickly from his bed and hops over the one that lays empty next to him and quickly grabs the radio and hits the button* 

This is Dr.Jimmy Rosenfield i am a surgeon from the Doctors of the future how can i help you and where do you need me the most.

*he releases the button and quietly but anxiously waits for a reply*

Joffrey    721

I ahh... didn't know The Children still wandered. Or The Father was alive.. 

The rumors are true... I must find one of these.... New Maker people....

Corry    211

*Corry listens to the message, his face turned white from the shock, he quickly picks up his radio and presses in the button*

father, holy shit so the rumors were false you are alive, i will gather so of my old brothers to help find you they are good at tracking.

*static* 

and i can hear the rest of you i remember some of your voices my brothers, but not all of them, i cant wait to meet you new brothers and sisters.

*Corry gets up turns of his radio and begins walking* 

TLake    23

Thaddeus leans against a tree and smiles in the darkness.  He listened to the father and all the happy little 'children'.  He shook his head and raised the radio.

"It's so interesting how you claimed this man tricked you and led you astray and why all those evil things you did were all his fault.   Yet here you are like lost pathetic lambs returning to the shepherd who only brought woe and hatred towards your 'Maker'.  Would your 'Maker' like you for returning to the man who caused all this hatred in his name?  Isn't his 'Sin' the 'Sin' of misguidance?  Maybe Bojack was right?  Maybe it is the Maker is bullshit."

He lowers his radio and shakes his head, "This world is just full of stupid people doing stupid things in the name of god."he muttered to himself.

*Sasha sits in a cabin in the woods north of Svetlojarsk. His battered mask on the table next to him. Jake is switching through frequencys next to him when they hear a familiar voice. Sasha begins transmitting.*

Ah. Thought you'd be dead by now. Didn't think you'd survive long after your last flock kicked you out and tried to get away from you and your manipulations. It seems you found another flock of idiots to believe your bullshit, follow your lead and turn them into broken, sadistic animals.

It seems your new flock is even dumber than the last one. Atleast in the last one we had good people. Good people turned onto wrong ways. What you have now is cowards, cowards he speak of hating you, of not trusting you. Of being happy you're dead. No. When they find out you are still alive, they return to you. Like a pup beaten by it's owner. But still loyal out of stupidity and madness.

So tell me, little flock? Do you know who I am? Do you know who I was part of? No. You probably don't. Before your time.

But trust me. You are no family. He has no ties to you other than the ones around your joints, like little puppets that he plays with. What games does he play with you now, huh? With us, it was getting us to torture, cut, lynch and dismember. Quite frankly. I've become a bit detached. I'd kill a man without a doubt in my heart. Didn't always be like this. This man made that happen. Which in itself might not be too bad. Choices of who had to die? Sometimes. Sometimes that's regrettable. But no. It was the sadism that took us. Hurting for the sake of hurting?

Do you even know the man you follow? I do. I was where you were before. Back when we had power. Back when we were The Family, but don't fret. You're not The Family, you never will be. You're weak. Hiding in shadows. Listening to a madman and rocking left to right.

That's the thing - We got away with what we did, because there was no one to stop us. Sure. A few skirmishes, here and there. Not much. Most people conformed to our ways. Not because of the Father, no, this was after we kicked him out. His leadership left alot lacking. He would've gotten us all killed much sooner than rise to any form of power. The man isn't the most intelligent when it comes to decisions, but manipulation. Sure. Of the dumb and broken.

Either way little pups, your move.

*The radio turns silent and static is all that can be heard once again.*

Guest Doug Quade   
Guest Doug Quade

*Nez hears the transmission and clicks on his radio*

"Father, we are coming to find you. We are elated that you are still alive. Goes to show that you can never believe the words of liars and frauds. Don't worry, we will make them pay for what they have done to you. People have no clue what it is like to be part of something bigger than themselves. That is the fault of their pathetically small minds and lack of comprehension. I say to all of you who doubt. The Maker is real, and fuck what you believe. Take your threats and shove them up your ass.  We are stronger than ever before and we will not go away so easily.  One of you said Up the Ra ? More like up your ass !  We will see all of you torturing scum soon enough. Be wary and sleep with one eye open for your end is nigh!

*Nez puts his radio back in his backpack, and chuckles at these walkie talkie tough guys*

Owen    13

*the radio buzzes*

6 months ago, you changed two lives, you sent us down this path, you may not remember me, but I remember everything, you left your mark and I'll leave mine soon enough.

*radio goes dead*

Guest CUDA   
Guest CUDA

Eduardo listens to the broadcast. 

I hope those wolves I hear tear you limb from limb.

Eduardo pauses and stares at his radio some more.

uhh I was told by your "children" that they hated you. Ha. That they were happy you were dead.

uhh this is directed at your uhh "children" if you are caught with this man again. Then all talks of "peace" or leaving your people alone are null and void.

I will personally cut your tongues out fucking snakes.

Eduardo still a bit puzzled by how the crazy cunt survived pulls his note book and looks over it. He flips to a page and reads over it. Mouthing the words as he reads. He writes down a paragraph on the page and closes the note book.

Be careful.

The radio cuts out.

*Quaid hears all the things being said over the radio and begins to laugh..*

*Quaid says to himself* - "So the dead beat dad is back..... What a bunch of fools to even trust this liar.........".

*Quaid leans against a tree while listening to the rest of the drama unfold*

*Radio blares on as Jarvis speaks*

"Erm, mind your own business you fucks! This message was sent out to family and family friends. How rude can you be. If youre not wanted then don't speak, you know who I am talking to. I heard Sasha speak. The failure of a past family. The Father did not abandon anyone previously or now. We had abandoned him and for that I am sure divine punishment is to come. Now anyone unwanted on this frequency is to not speak any longer or I will end you simple as that."

*Mumbles "Fucking rejects..." before turning off his radio.*

* Rhys takes the cigarette out of his mouth and keys up his radio*

Well, well, well. Ain't dat a bitch. Hello Father, my old friend. How many more of your children do I have to slaughter? Seriously, if I hear any more people complain of the horrors your children commit upon them, there will be a reckoning. I remember. I have seen the scars first hand. My hands are covered in the blood of your children, and so help me, more will come if you and yours fuck up. I'll be watching with the eyes of the Irish Saints, and the blessing of the Holy Mother of God.