Server time: 2017-10-22, 08:19
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
dyzfan

Changing Website Username

Question

dyzfan    0

Is there any way to change your website username because when I had first created this account I had not known that it would be your permanent username. If I could I would like to be able to change my website username to my ingame name, Jim Westbrook. 

Thanks for any help.

10 answers to this question

Guest slummylemon   
Guest slummylemon

No you cant You have to a be a certain level donor (cant remember how much though) ill edit post and show ya which one you need

100 Euro And you can change your username once every three months

Destinwolf    13

Is there any way to change your website username because when I had first created this account I had not known that it would be your permanent username. If I could I would like to be able to change my website username to my ingame name, Jim Westbrook. 

Thanks for any help.

The only way to do it that I know of is you have to donate X amount of money to reach a certain status (Sponsor) that gives you the privilege to change your name.

Here's a link http://www.dayzrp.com/t-Staff-and-donation-ranks that will give you everything you need to know about donor ranks.

Revilo    7

sad to say unless you got a spare 100 euros in your pocket. i guess the name stays as it is. :( i really wish everyone would get one opportunity to change their forum name. but eh, you cant win them all

Janana    28

I think we should have a default one single free name change when you join just in case you find some reason that you need to change it. That's just my opinion though. :P

DanielsTV    6

I think we should have a default one single free name change when you join just in case you find some reason that you need to change it. That's just my opinion though. :P

+1 agreed

If you do donate, I wouldn't change my username to my IG name. Things happen in-game, and someday you might permadeath, or somethingg, and so you'll want to change your name.

oii but +1 4 Tosh <3

dyzfan    0

Alright thanks for the help, I was just wondering because dyzfan seems like a silly name now

Guest Phat J   
Guest Phat J

As said 100 euros is the only way to be able to change your name.

I don't like the fact that everyone would get a free name change, because that would defeat the purpose of the perks you get for donating.

Wulfe    6

-snip-

Yeah, as much as a bummer it is it should probably stay this way.

Also, you do know you can put your character's name in your profile as well?

It might not be exactly what you want but if you'd like your IG name to be visible you can always do that.

Spartan    1236

You will be able to change your forumname once every three months with the "sponsor" rank; donate at least 100 euro's/dollars.

Read more about the donation ranks Here

/moving to questions and marking as /solved