Server time: 2017-08-19, 18:59

Sign in to follow this  
FoeHammer

Just Joined!

FoeHammer    0

Hey All!

Just signed up on the website and submitted my whitelist application. =) 

Just some quick info on me, I have about 800 hours in DayZ SA, I run with a pretty big group of guys on public servers but I was excited to see a Role Playing non-kos server and became a hopeful !

Been a gamer since I was knee high to a grasshopper. I've RP'd in the past with Star Wars D&D as well as some RP experience with Elder Scrolls Online. My background is 7 years Army and I'm currently a cop in my local area. 

I'm really looking forward to meeting you guys and girls out there and hope to leave a good impression!

Autumn    121

Well I bid thee Good luck on your Whitelist! Don't be afraid to hope into TS either we don't bite :)

If you need any help with character research, development and background, Do not hesitate to PM me!

Good luck! Good night :D

Chris

Fafnir    31

Welcome to the community, if you have any questions feel free to come to the helpdesk in ts or pm a community helper. Hope enjoy your experience here.

Tewudin    44

Welcome. Good luck with your whitelist application and if you'd need any help then ask Community Helpers, they should be able to answer your questions. ;) Seriously, you're a cop? That's cool! Also, is Elder Scroll Online as bad as most people say it is?

FoeHammer    0

Thanks guys, Could I post my back story in here for some criticism or should I do that else where?

Yes Tewudin I'm a cop, but still a rookie =p lol. Elder Scrolls Online is probably not AS bad as most say, but it was a huge disappointment to a veteran Elder Scrolls Fan..

Nilin    10

Thanks guys, Could I post my back story in here for some criticism or should I do that else where?

I'd post that in the lore and stories section, people comment on your work there and other things. You can also work on your back story a bit more or add to it.

FoeHammer    0

o, okay great, thanks for all the help guys :)

just posted it, if you guys wanted to check it out =P

Spartan    1003

Welcome Buddy!

Hope you have a great time here. Don’t forget to check out the lore and learn the rules. Have a look at the FAQ before making a new thread in the questions section. Feel free to PM me or one of the orange peeps with any question at all!

FoeHammer    0

My whitelist application was accepted! I'll mostly spend my time on the US server so if you guys roam that world I hope to see you there. Also I decided to go with a name change from my original choice due to the Sur name already in use by several others. My character is now 'John Titan'. Looking forward to your encounter!

My whitelist application was accepted! I'll mostly spend my time on the US server so if you guys roam that world I hope to see you there. Also I decided to go with a name change from my original choice due to the Sur name already in use by several others. My character is now 'John Titan'. Looking forward to your encounter!

See I told you not to worrry!  Cant wait to see you in game and a Welcome to the community once again!

FoeHammer    0

Thank you Whip, your help along with Tosh and lots others got me through! I'm excited to enter and emerse into the dayzrp world!

Laski    8

Welcome to the community bro

FoeHammer    0

Thank you for the welcome Storm and Barsy. I see your both representatives of the 501st.. Hope to see that as a positive for any in game encounters lol

Scouser    115

Well I bid thee Good luck on your Whitelist! Don't be afraid to hope into TS either we don't bite :)

If you need any help with character research, development and background, Do not hesitate to PM me!

Good luck! Good night :D

Chris

Stealing my lines? Kappa

FoeHammer    0

Hey thanks for all the welcomes everyone, I hope to meet everyone in game in the near future :)

Septimus    23

giphy.gif

Welcome Aboard, FoeHammer! If you need any help or you're bored and want someone to talk to, feel free to Private Message me. Any questions or inquiries are welcomed. Have fun and best of luck, friend.  I'm the Capt'n now.

Private Messaging Septimus: LINK