Safe Zone: CLOSING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
WarMachine

Awaiting Review(Approval) Group Section

Should this be added?  

107 members have voted

1. 1. Should this be added?

WarMachine    11

Can we add a "Awaiting Review" Section since we have the Loremaster rank back? Essentially, this is used once a loremaster approves a group and passes it on to approval for the admins, and for their final decision. This is what I am talking about in regards to the section itself. 

Once again, all groups that were reviewed by Loremasters which are needed for approval, go in the awaiting review section. From my recollection, we used to have this a while back in mod days. Thoughts?

07a5ec627f.jpg

Guest Vittoria   
Guest Vittoria

+1

Will make for better organization then what the approval process is now.

Vapor    0

I like the idea. This would be a good addition to organizing the group section. :)

Guest Phat J   
Guest Phat J

Don't see how this wouldn't be implemented.

+1

Guest CUDA   
Guest CUDA

Yes. Great idea. Especially with Nezy as the loremaster now.

Jimmy!    0

I agree with this thread. It would only make sense to bring it back alongside the loremaster.

+1

Fafnir    38

More organization is always a good things, so I don't see why not.

Guest Neszy   
Guest Neszy

I think it could work for sure..! At the very least we could always trial it. 

[WIP] tag = OP telling LMs and community "this needs some work and I would appreciate constructive criticism". 

[ACTIVE] tag = OP telling LMs "I think this is ready to be reviewed".

Moving the thread to" Awaiting Review" = LMs telling Admins "we think this is up to standards, we recommend making it official".

We'd have to be notifying Admins on a per-group basis in the current system (via Skype/thread notes) whereas the introduction of this additional step could put some additional emphasis on LMs whilst requiring less work from Admins (they only need pay attention when a group is fully ready).

An additional suggestion could also be entirely removing "ACTIVE" and "WIP" tags altogether - let the Loremasters be the judges of when a clan is ready (also promotes healthy dialogue during early conceptualisation of the group) and allows for groups to be in a perpetual "WIP" state allowing for constant growth. This isn't to encourage people to stay in group ideas (the opposite, in fact - LMs would expect high activity in WIP groups) though it does encourage people to post more actual ideas in general.

Ideally someone could post an idea and expect some solid feedback before turning it into a full-fledged groups thread with both LM and community assistance.

Tewudin    44

Yeah, I guess this is a good idea. At least, it's worth to try it out but I think it should work.

Buddy    1065

my beans for you sir! organization makes the world go round.. er.. helps the staff do stuff more efficiently at least..

Nilin    10

I actually like the sound of this so voted yes as well. +1 ...

RedSky    123

+1 feels like a great way of having some organization in the group section.

Caesar    438

The loremaster won't have exactly the same duties as before and as such we will not be having an official two stage process. Final decisions are still to be had by admins or when appropriate delegated to LM. LM's still have input but we are not convinced an official waiting for admin approval forum is necessary.

Chris    63

Wouldn't see why a subforum is needed, when an 'awaiting activation' tag could be added to the thread title and do the same thing.