Server time: 2017-08-18, 16:35

Sign in to follow this  
Malkov77

Hello everyone!

Malkov77    0

Been looking for a good DayZ RP server for a while, came across this by chance and decided to join. i'm an older gamer and tend to be more relaxed and in it for fun...  it is just a game after all. but the standard dayz fair is KOS and banditry almost all the time. so, i'm very hopeful that i will find a good community here. if you all want to play... hit me up. Malkov77 or malkov2014 on steam. i look forward to meeting you all.

Spartan    995

Welcome Malkov!

Hope you have a great time here. Don’t forget to check out the lore and learn the rules. Have a look at the FAQ before making a new thread in the questions section. Feel free to PM me or one of the orange peeps with any question at all!

Malkov77    0

Welcome Malkov!

Hope you have a great time here. Don’t forget to check out the lore and learn the rules. Have a look at the FAQ before making a new thread in the questions section. Feel free to PM me or one of the orange peeps with any question at all!

yeah... i actually meant to post in hello and goodbye area, but i hadn't slept lol sorry about that :)

Malkov77    0

Welcome to The Wasteland!

You'll find this very, very different from Public Servers, and very refreshing.

thats what im hoping for brotha... been looking for a community to enjoy DZ with, and its all turned to KOS campers, banditos, hackers and kids acting like A**hats. i am VERY excited to join you all and make an awesome story unfold.

road warrior... feel free to add me on steam, same name as here Malkov77. hope to see you all around in game soon :)

Malkov77    0

well, it doesn't look as though i will be joining after all... even though i have filled out a detailed story and more then 800+ characters describing each rule in detail.... it appears as though i failed to meet the criteria... being laid up and medicated makes it hard to focus... and i don't feel like having to re-write my story and the reiteration of the rules a 3rd time. i was hoping to meet a group of like minded people and have a good time, but it seems that what i'm offering to the community, they don't want. maybe someday.

Leeway3787    0

Give it another shot man. PM several community helpers and ask them what they think of your application and see if they have any advice; They are there for you. Trust me, this is worth it.

Ye lick Lee said send it in PM to a couple members and maybe a loremaster to get input.

Malkov77    0

i have been recovering from a serious treatment, one of many to remove growths from my lungs... the dilaudid makes focusing extremely hard. and i have tried to fix what they said was wrong, i even OVER elaborated on the rules giving far more details than asked. and yet... they still said i didn't give a clear understanding of the hostage rescue rules... which by the way is a NEW RULE even for you seasoned players. sorry to sound a little perturbed, but i just don't feel like having to do it over and over... i DO get the rules, i understand them... but its a little hard to explain what it is i grasp when i am on enough narcotics to knock out a bull... that's saying a lot too... seeings how i'm 6'3 and 320 lbs IRL. frustrating...