Server time: 2017-08-20, 00:29

Sign in to follow this  
Tyler Green

Introducing my self.

Tyler Green    0

Hello everyone, I am a big fan of role playing games and mods. I have played many throughout my time playing on my PC and this community seems like the perfect one to settle down in. This RP is going to be different from any that I have played before and will be a completely new experience with not only new rules but also zombies involved in the RP situations that are going to take place. I cannot wait until my application has been accepted and I hope to get to know more people in the community during my time playing.

For now I am waiting until my application is accepted, so for now see you all then :)

Autumn    121

Hey rock on! I wish you good luck and everything else!!!

If you need any help with character ideas and research do not be afraid to send me a PM!

Tyler Green    0

Welcome to the community!

If you've got any questions feel free to ask! :D

Thanks man :D

Hey rock on! I wish you good luck and everything else!!!

If you need any help with character ideas and research do not be afraid to send me a PM!

Thanks for the support :D and I think I will be fine I have already submitted my request and feel confident, I will let you know how it all goes :)

Nilin    10

Welcome to the community, also.. good luck with your application and hope to see you ingame soon.

Welcome!

While your waiting to get excepted check these out!

[align=left]Make sure to read this Guide for Newcomers It's a wonderful thread for new community members!

[align=left]And make sure you understand The Rules!

[align=left]Peruse the FAQ before you post a question, as it might already be answered!

[align=left]Make sure you are familiar with our Current Staff .

[align=left]Jump on the DayZRP TS and Join the Helpdesk if you have any questions !

[align=left]Sincerely,

[align=left]Whip Whittaker

Message me if you need any help!

Welcome To The Wasteland, if you need a guide I've been traveling the coast looking for lost survivors!

"Radio" (Private Message) me and perhaps we can meet up, and I'll offer assistance both in game and RP tips.

Spartan    1005

Welcome Tyler!

Hope you have a great time here. Don’t forget to check out the lore and learn the rules. Have a look at the FAQ before making a new thread in the questions section. Feel free to PM me or one of the orange peeps with any question at all!

Tyler Green    0

Thanks everyone for the support :)

I am sad to say that my first application got rejected but I have now spent a lot more time on my new one have submitted it. So will let everyone know how it goes and I HOPE that i can be playing with everyone very soon :)

JDoberman    44

I am sad to say that my first application got rejected but I have now spent a lot more time on my new one have submitted it. So will let everyone know how it goes and I HOPE that i can be playing with everyone very soon :)

Good luck! If you ever need help reviewing your app, feel free to contact a Community Helper on teamspeak.

Tewudin    44

What's important is that you can't give up. If you failed the 1st time then you can always ask for help if you want to. :) Also, most people here advice that if you failed then maybe it's best to read rules again but this time out loud.

Tyler Green    0

Good luck! If you ever need help reviewing your app, feel free to contact a Community Helper on teamspeak.

Yeah thanks for the advice and support man :) cant wait until I finally get through to playing and have a chance to meet everyone in the community :)

What's important is that you can't give up. If you failed the 1st time then ou can always ask for help if you want to. :) Also, most people here advice that if you failed then maybe it's best to read rules again but this time out loud.

Thanks for the support and advice :) I really appreciate it.

Clumsy    142

Welcome! I have to say I felt the same way when I first came here. As this was the first time I've done voice RP but it's been a blast, the people I've met have been amazing and just from reading your post I'm sure you're going to have some fun here! See you in game :)

Tyler Green    0

Welcome! I have to say I felt the same way when I first came here. As this was the first time I've done voice RP but it's been a blast, the people I've met have been amazing and just from reading your post I'm sure you're going to have some fun here! See you in game :)

Thanks man :) I cant wait until I actually get into playing DayZRP with you guys. All I am waiting on now is my application to be accepted :)