Server time: 2017-08-17, 08:10

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Braver

This is bullshit.

Guest Braver   
Guest Braver

I've tried several times to meet your "Rules Passhprase." requirement. I still have no idea what it is after reading your rules multiple times. Yeah, bad on me for not catching it. But seriously... WTF? I've gone through all the proper channels, I'm not a hacker, I enjoy RP more than anyone can know. But purely because of the fact I can't figure this out I am condemned. Very well. If you don't want me to play that badly for some reason, I shall go elsewhere. Last I checked you shut down one of your shards for lack of player base. I would like to contribute to said player base, but seeing as I cannot find this stupid and random answer in your rules, which I've read multiple times, I cannot assist you in your endeavor. It is quite sad. I understand there will be many that flame me for this, and that's fine. Perhaps I will just go join The Colony or something, which has a much easier application process. I wish it didn't have to be so. I would love to join your community. However, I cannot figure out how. I've read your rules so many times that I am simply annoyed.

Guest K-Jack   
Guest K-Jack

I would suggest reading the rules out loud, you will pick it out much easier.

I would also suggest being calmer in the future should you wish to join this community again.

Take care and good luck.

Good luck elsewhere bud.

Hi Braver,

Sorry you feel that way have you tried reading the rules out loud it seems to help many people, The bad news is as you have stated no one can help you at this stage it will stand out once you see it but that it pretty much all I can say.

Sorry you feel this way and best of luck regardless of what you decide to do!

Guest Vittoria   
Guest Vittoria

It is right there... how is it so hard to find?!?

The rules passphrase is there, the only thing that we can suggest is reading the rules out loud. The passphrase is something you have to find by yourself.

If you still cannot find it then I suggest coming to the helpdesk and reading the rules out loud to us, this has helped many people before.

Guest Doug Quade   
Guest Doug Quade

Just a heads up,  this is not the best way to go about this. Please contact a staff member in our Teamspeak server or you can use the Questions Section of the forums.   Might want to rethink things before posting :) SOber up and good luck.

Guest Braver   
Guest Braver

Honestly, I'm slightly intoxicated at the moment. I don't mean to come off as an asshole, and I understand some of your talking to me as "so long prick." I really do. It's my fault for being slightly drunk at the moment. I just want some good RP in a post apocalyptic video game. I apologize. I shall take another look when I am more suited to. I still highly doubt I will be able to find the answer. I stand by my statement that I've read the rules multiple times. I just want to join you guys in your stellar experience. I know DayZ has the potential to be an outstanding game, and through RP, that can easily be achieved. I have played H1Z1 for over 300 hours in an rp server, and NO ONE RP's! It's something I crave. I need it to live. And this is the perfect game to do so. I just want into your community very badly. I am sorry I came off as a prick.

Takes minutes to find. Stop reading to find the passpharse. If you actually read the rules to learn them you will find it. If you are focused on the passpharse you won't. When you find it you are going to slap yourself.

Conor    243

Honestly, I'm slightly intoxicated at the moment. I don't mean to come off as an asshole, and I understand some of your talking to me as "so long prick." I really do. It's my fault for being slightly drunk at the moment. I just want some good RP in a post apocalyptic video game. I apologize. I shall take another look when I am more suited to. I still highly doubt I will be able to find the answer. I stand by my statement that I've read the rules multiple times. I just want to join you guys in your stellar experience. I know DayZ has the potential to be an outstanding game, and through RP, that can easily be achieved. I have played H1Z1 for over 300 hours in an rp server, and NO ONE RP's! It's something I crave. I need it to live. And this is the perfect game to do so. I just want into your community very badly. I am sorry I came off as a prick.

Maybe try reading the rules out loud, to yourself or someone else when you are sober. That's my advice.

Autumn    121
z0gabha.gif?w=470&h=140&crop=1

Guest Braver   
Guest Braver

I shall follow said advice. This means a lot to me.

We are all cheering for you man!

200.gif

Oliv    1539

We are all cheering for you man!

200.gif

I'll see your Rob Schneider and raise you a Rob Schneider

hqg-2568.gif

Im just curious for one thing, is the said passphrase still only in the mod rules?

Scooter    50

Im just curious for one thing, is the said passphrase still only in the mod rules?

nope, it is in SA rules as well

I looked at the rules yesterday and found it instantly lol

Keep looking, it's right there! 

GQb2dQs.gif

Boston    643

My advice to you is to just do what everyone else has already said. Read the rules, word by word, until the end. It takes patience, but you will eventually get it.

This might sound cliche, but I'm telling you, it might be a LOT of legwork to get whitelisted on here, but it's worth it. :)

Scooter    50

Trust me bud, when you do find it (it is in there) you are going to have one of those moments when you are so angry yet happy you sorta just smile at the screen and chuckle to yourself for a few seconds because you will wonder how you skimmed over it :)

Good luck with finding it, it shouldn't be too hard if you read slowly or out loud

J.D.    2

I think you just need to settle down and take a break. When you have composed yourself try again but doing what others have stated, read the rules out loud at a normal speed. When you see it you are going to kick yourself.

If you are just going to rage and quit all i can say is...

bye1.gif?w=680