Server time: 2017-08-17, 15:48

Sign in to follow this  

Server and loot

Question

Hopped onto server after restart around 45 minutes ago, and i spawned with nothing. I then go to the nearest town and search every building in sight to find absolutely no loot, resulting in me starving to death. I'm confused :/

10 answers to this question

Roach    1513

The servers (all of dayz standalone) have been attacked with DDoS last night and it's still ongoing.

Don't worry hive is just down your character should come back when they get things sorted out ;)

Mine did wipe and returned to normal but not going back in until it's stable again

Boston    644

This is what I think is happening, but I may be wrong:

The servers (Not just DayZRP) are being DDoSed. While this is the case, DayZRP is connected to a random hive, or no hive at all, and just loads basic server information (Chernarus, and a fresh spawn character), but not loot.

Your character and loot should come back when the server is connected to its Fragnet hive.

Not too sure if that's 100% Technically correct, but that's what makes sense in my head.

Spartan    987

Another DDos attack. Eugen said: "Another DDOS attack confirmed, working to mitigate the state. Will update." (

)

Thanks guys!

I logged on during the DDOS attack and had my character wiped.

I have logged on again since the attacks ended and my character was restored and back to where I was before the attacks (with all my items intact).

Posting for clarification's sake. There's a good chance your character is fine however this is DayZ and all it takes is some bad luck and a glitch for things to go wrong.

Servers getting wrecked again.