Server time: 2017-08-21, 08:23

Sign in to follow this  
potatoman

Recent Travels.

potatoman    0

*Lays his back against the tree behind him, taking his radio out of his vest before turning it on*

"Is there anyone out there? I've been traveling through the last couple of days, through Elektro and Cherno and I have not seen a single person friendly or hostile. It is starting to worry me that I have not come by anything other than one of those un dead freaks. If anyone is out there please respond.

*Sighs as he lays his radio on his lap and waits to see if there is any response.*

Slash    84

*John hears the transmission of the worried man, he decides to calm the man down*

"Hello there fellow. Don't worry! Their are enough people that will rob or kill you one day. I mean to be fair you are pretty lucky you haven't met any humans in a long time."

*Short pause*

"Maybe you should keep it that way! But don't worry to much! There are still enough nice people left in this world. You should head to Vybor and meet some people."

"Good luck out there little man"

*Transmission stops*

*Kayden hears the transmission*

Yeah, that guys right but if you are looking for safe havens and stuff, i would suggest uhh ... Green Mountain, but just be cautious of the people you trust there and if people seem hostile get out of there. If your wondering how to get there, head north if you have a map ... I occasionally stop by so hopefully i meet you, i'm mostly friendly but if you manage to annoy me you might want to be careful ... Anyway, good luck my friend!

*Kayden releases the button and heads towards green mountain*

Oliv    1563

Enzo listens in and responds to the lonely man

"Signore, no worry, you will run into people one day soon, Ima sure of it. I know how you feel though, sometime you crave some human interaction............ E, where was I..? Oh, e hopefully when you meet some one, they no make you wish you were still alone. Trust me, there are many out there that will make you wish you were dead when you meet them, never mind just alone."

Enzo hopes his message was reassuring enough for the man, but there's no point covering a pile of shit in rainbow sprinkles either.

potatoman    0

*listens carefully to his radio cradled in his lap, thinking carefully before picking it up and talking in an intrigued tone.*

"You all seem to think human interaction is a bad thing, is this place really that fucked up? I mean there can't just be all evil people out there, has to be some out there who are trust worthy and worth having as a companion?"

*Shakes his head, and puts his radio back in his vest as he gets up from the tree to continue his travels.*

Chief    597

"If you contact me on 108.8 me and my people can help you. But you will have to keep all your weapons holstered. For your own safety and my peoples. Don't want to do anything stupid."

defil3d    3

He awakened from his slumber from the sharp pains and wounds from his torso and silence drowned from the radio chatter. He picked up his radio and clicked the switch in.

" My advice friend.... keep it that way... you'll be better off and you'll survive a lot longer with less bullet holes".

Coughing ruptured the wound near his ribs. Allowing the unity of skin to separate and stain the sheets with a crimson river. Pressure was then applied as he slowly fell into slumber.