Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
RedSky

To the Black Sky Militia

RedSky    123

-Finnr clicks in the radio-

To the leader of the BSM,

We met yesterday at the summer camp in Dolina,

You said you wanted to have talks about a truce.

After speaking to the council, they are willing to negotiate the truce.

under a few conditions,

1. WE get to pick the location

2. WE involve a thirth group by our choice for safety and protection reasons

3. WE will give you a location were we will pick only you up, Mr leader. and transport you under strict rules you will be blind folded and no radio. I assure you we do not attempt to harm you at all. We only want the safety for our side.

I am sorry if I/we sound demanding but if you really want this we will do it our way.

We are still not mentaly recovered from the last situation....

I will be listening

-Finnr clicks off the radio-

Thompson    11

*Sits there looking over a large map hearing his radio go off, picks it up clicking it on*

"Mmm.. my friends these are very interesting demands, who is this third party, you sound... mmm afraid lads. If this is how its going to be.. we will have to do it, keep your words truthful and as will I"

*Clicks his radio back on*

I will need to verify it with my men yes.. they wouldnt want me to go alone, but I am looking for PEACE I will talk to them.

RedSky    123

-Finnr clicks on the radio-

Scared hmmmmm , Yes yes we are. Last peace talk ended up with a bullet being fired over distance......

So yes and the group I or rather said we are thinking about is a respected group that respects all but I will only give out their name after I am sure they can partake in this.

-Finnr clicks off the radio-

Thompson    11

"The last peace talk was not authorized by me lads, don't be afraid, I am a different man, different perspective of things may be more dangerous my friends it is all depending on the way you treat me... mm well you get everything sorted out, and we have this talk."

Papa Tachanka    46

"Afraid? No. We just don't take any chances because your men's version of peace talks is trying to kill me."

Thompson    11

"Afraid? No. We just don't take any chances because your men's version of peace talks is trying to kill me."

"Mmmm Ill just keep my mouth silent for now my friend"

defil3d    3

Locked in a room in the city of novo. His wounds began to gush from the action of sitting up in response to these talks between familiar voices about the affairs that happened prior nearly weeks ago. Clean bandages were soon stained with crimson on this erratic movement. He analyzed the demands of the group to initiate a peace treaty between the opposing sides. The demands were steep. The marginal cost outweighed the marginal benefits as the list of these demands grew larger, the cost followed in sequence. He sit on the edge of the bed, clenching the patches of wide fabric now tainted with scarlet red. He was useless in this state. His futility became understood. He had no control over this event no matter nor did he have the choice of attendance. Realizing his leader was a bit more lenient and charismatic, and himself: a barking vicious dog plagued with rabies who took orders on command and without question. His finger leaned over the plastic frame of the radio and pressed the switch on.

" I expect to see him alive and well afterwards.... you have my word that no ill interference will come from myself or my men... do not void my warranty"

The last words crippled his current function of speaking. The agonizing pain, sharp, acute and chronic took full effect. He leaned against the wall sitting on a mattress. Staring out the window into the city of novo. There was no need for threats. He had an idea that they knew what type of turmoil this would bring if they attempted anything of ill will or deception. He wondered if they knew the full repercussions of it, or only but a mere fraction.

Sign in to follow this