Server time: 2017-08-22, 13:05

Sign in to follow this  
potatoman

Finally in :D

potatoman    0

After 2 tries finally got accepted into the whitelist and am hoping to get into the server and play as soon as possible. I have a love for RP, and cant wait to try it out with what seems like a good community. In game my name is "Trent Blades", and I cant wait to meet everyone and have hopefully good memories to take with me :)

MadeInsane    11

Good to hear you got in! :D

If you have any questions about the community feel free to ask!

potatoman    0

Just navigating through the forums and chilling :D. Looking to familiarize myself with the groups so I dont walk in clueless to who is who. Reading radio chatter kind of gave me an idea of certain things.

Silas    11

Just navigating through the forums and chilling :D. Looking to familiarize myself with the groups so I dont walk in clueless to who is who. Reading radio chatter kind of gave me an idea of certain things.

I'm sure it gave you a good idea as to how many crazy people you will come across :P, anyway, I look forward to seeing you around Chernarus!

potatoman    0

Ah, well hopefully not all those crazy people are bad people. But I guess ill find out!

Autumn    121

Congratulations! Welcome to the community! If you need any help building characters I'd be more than happy to do the research and help you :)

JDoberman    44

Welcome man, and congratulations.

potatoman    0

'Thanks ^_^ All the warm welcomes have been very nice. Haven't met anyone in game yet, but i'm still traveling around hoping to see someone :).