Server time: 2017-08-21, 23:55

Sign in to follow this  
JesterInPeril

Lore Question Regarding Medics

Question

I've read up on the Outbreak section of the Standalone Lore, however I felt it needed to double check, for my own sake.

I'm in the process of starting up a new character, a medic, who travels Chernarus offering medical aid to those in need.  Would I be abiding by lore to be a previous Red Cross or MSF worker that abandoned post shortly after the outbreak worsened at the fatality rate was determined to be 100%?  Of course I'll have more detailed writing in my backstory I write for each of my characters, however I wanted to double check before I started.

4 answers to this question

Basoon    15

There have been Red cross or MSF workers in the past. It is very believable that these people would be present in the current situation in my opinion. I would say that this is ok, especially if you have a good RP reason to back it up. Makes more sense than why a lot of people seem to be there in my opinion.

There have been Red cross or MSF workers in the past.  It is very believable that these people would be present in the current situation in my opinion.  I would say that this is ok, especially if you have a good RP reason to back it up.  Makes more sense than why a lot of people seem to be there in my opinion.

Great, thanks.  I'll get to working on that RP reason.  I'd say this has been solved.  Thanks again, Basoon.

Basoon    15

No problem man, lemme know if you have any more questions about it.

/solved