Server time: 2017-10-20, 18:12
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Wulfe

To the "bush people"

Wulfe    6

Just a little note to address the two guys who robbed me in Chernogorsk, who told me they were the bush people.

You said "IF we get shot at, I'm going to shoot you." Even though I was in fact travelling alone I think you should have a look at the hostage rules that were recently changed. 

Just a friendly tip.

Guest Fishyfish   
Guest Fishyfish

Even in the old rules you would be banned for that. Hostages were invulnerable then.

Guest DopeDave   
Guest DopeDave

Sorry that happened to you my friend. I recently had a similar situation happen.

Wulfe    6

I mean I was fine, and they let me go rather quickly. But if they haven't checked the updated rules they might get themselves into trouble. I think I just spooked them because I was shooting zombies.

It may be a rule but there is nothing stopping people saying these things. It is a RP server that has fallen far from realism but that does not stop people trying to do realistic things. To me, what was said is a threat and just that and lets be honest there is nothing wrong with it.

Nathanfitzi    0

Unless they shot you there's not really a problem to be honest mate. I mean, yeah, they threatened to do something that could potentially clash with some rules, but the fact is that they didn't do what they threatened to do. A threat, merely verbal is not clashing with any rules.

I know sometimes it's hard to tell the good ones from the bad ones when they say something like that, and I don't know if they were just threatening you or if they were planning to keep their promise, but I'd give them the benefit of the doubt personally.

Heroz_Nick    21

More realism is better in my eyes, roleplay over ruleplay in some situations, but how it is portrayed IG is another thing all together

Wulfe    6

More realism is better in my eyes, roleplay over ruleplay in some situations, but how it is portrayed IG is another thing all together

Fair enough. :P

Sasha    0

You can make whatever threats you wish, it's when you go through with it and actually violate a rule that it's a problem.

I can walk up to you and threaten to slice your throat unprovoked. That's fine until I actually RDM you.

Like others have said, threats are absolutely fine. Should they breach rules, let's just hope those threats are empty.

Heroz_Nick    21

Fair enough. :P

everyones got their own way of thinking :P

Guest THEace   
Guest THEace

Just a little note to address the two guys who robbed me in Chernogorsk, who told me they were the bush people.

You said "IF we get shot at, I'm going to shoot you." Even though I was in fact travelling alone I think you should have a look at the hostage rules that were recently changed. 

Just a friendly tip.

Yah I have no clue why the guy I was with said we're the "bush people" but I'm a little confused on what you're saying here

What he said even though it's not the "best roleplay" is still roleplay and within the rules (as long as he doesn't instantly shoots you and tries to RP it out first)

Thanks for the tip though =P

Wulfe    6

-snip-

Ah you were with him? I was just making sure that you had seen the new rule changes, just in case you hadn't.

Guest Cally Reis   
Guest Cally Reis

Thanks

I am in fact a "Bush man" currently, but not one of those you speak of. Sorry this happened to you, where were you when this happened?

Talon    5

Hello nice to see some recognition for us bush people out here, let me introduce myself I am who they call BushBack and I am here to address all the bush people who have been put down and ridiculed and teased over their bush. We may be few in numbers but if we all unite we can stop all this mockery that have been cast upon us I will say NAY and no more.  Today us bush people fight back!

(Seriously tho I hate how everyone teases my character for having a bush on his back and it ruins my chance for RP because all they do is mock my bush it has really began bothering me, and no I will not take it off it is who I am.)

-Talon

Shade    0

Even though this wasn't me, as a bush man I apologize for our kinds actions.

Hello nice to see some recognition for us bush people out here, let me introduce myself I am who they call BushBack and I am here to address all the bush people who have been put down and ridiculed and teased over their bush. We may be few in numbers but if we all unite we can stop all this mockery that have been cast upon us I will say NAY and no more.  Today us bush people fight back!

(Seriously tho I hate how everyone teases my character for having a bush on his back and it ruins my chance for RP because all they do is mock my bush it has really began bothering me, and no I will not take it off it is who I am.)

-Talon

We bush people will take this no longer! We attack at dawn!

Then go to taco bell afterwards. :troll:

Septimus    23

It may be a rule but there is nothing stopping people saying these things. It is a RP server that has fallen far from realism but that does not stop people trying to do realistic things. To me, what was said is a threat and just that and lets be honest there is nothing wrong with it.

I have to agree with Fackmos's stand on this. Although it might be a rule-break if they were to actually commit the act that they had specified, this threat could have been used to discourage any sort of potential resistance from you or simply to spook you. Realistic to the fact that somebody that has held someone up isn't going to sit there for a period of time and automatically know if said person that has/had been held up has friends or not. It's more of a factor to keep you on edge, Hostile Roleplay if you will. If they had killed you though whilst taking shots, It would have definitely been a rule break.