Server time: 2017-08-19, 22:43

Sign in to follow this  
Scouser

Server problems

Question

Scouser    115

When the servers reset and I attempt to join I always get kicked once I'm in game anyone know why this is happening and how to fix this?

44 answers to this question

Have you tried validating your game files? May seem like a simple thing but if you haven't it's worth a shot.

Also, do you have any launch options set?

Scouser    115

I have validated the files, and no I don't have launch options. It only happens on dayzrp servers

Guest Fishyfish   
Guest Fishyfish

Is is only when rejoining instantly after a restart? Have you given it some time, say 1 minute and then tried? Alot of weird issues seem to happen to me when I rejoin after restart such as getting stuck on the "waiting for host".

Hi TheDarkMelon1234,

I honestly think that this is just one of those issues with Dayz at the moment as sometimes I get this also and sometimes I do not.

I may be wrong but I do not believe it is something that can be fixed think of it as more of a bug.

Scouser    115

Is is only when rejoining instantly after a restart? Have you given it some time, say 1 minute and then tried? Alot of weird issues seem to happen to me when I rejoin after restart such as getting stuck on the "waiting for host".

It happens sometimes before and after restart

Autumn    121

This link may be of some help. Go down the list in terms of what is doable first and see if it works. If not, cross it off and try another one.

http://steamcommunity.com/app/221100/discussions/1/648816742423641272/

Spartan    1003

Can't you join the RP servers at all, or only just before/after the restart? If you can't join any servers at all, you might want to disable your firewall.

Have you tried reinstalling the game? It worked for some other people so it might work for you.

Scouser    115

Can't you join the RP servers at all, or only just before/after the restart? If you can't join any servers at all, you might want to disable your firewall.

Have you tried reinstalling the game? It worked for some other people so it might work for you.

It takes a few attempts of spamming before it actually works. I will reinstall and get back to you.

This link may be of some help. Go down the list in terms of what is doable first and see if it works. If not, cross it off and try another one.

http://steamcommunity.com/app/221100/discussions/1/648816742423641272/

Okay thank I will take a look

It takes a few attempts of spamming before it actually works. I will reinstall and get back to you.

Okay thank I will take a look

Did Any of these help resolve your issues?

I know there are ongoing issues with the servers still at the moment so this could be a side affect of theses issues unfortunately.

Let me know if its still an issue for you!

Brad    155

I would also advise making a ticket here

http://support.bistudio.com/

They may be able to help with the issue as well.

Scouser    115

I haven't been able to get on tonight. I'll give that a shot Brad

Let us know if your ticket goes through.

How long have you had this problem for?

Willem    2

What are your computer's specs? Is it possible that your computer is a little old?

Scouser    115

its a laptop that is pretty new, i have over 1000 hours on dayz and 800+ have been on this

F**k this game I'm giving up

Hi TheDarkMelon1234,

I apologize as I can understand why this is very frustrating,  Has Bohemia replied yet to you regarding your ticket?

Lets not give up until we hear from them first!

-Whip

Hey Dimitri,

Do not give up bud, There will be a solution out there we will find it!

Wait to hear back from your support ticket then we will take things from there!

Dimitri,

Give us an update as soon as you have one!

I will keep an eye on this thread!

Janana    28

Have you tried reinstalling BattleEye, or reinstalling the whole game? (I know. Silly simple questions but need to be asked regardless.)

I've been doing a bit of research on this and a good majority of resolved cases involve reinstalling BattleEye manually, resetting your firewalls, and your own location to where the server is. It seems everyone who has had this issue has their PING spike when trying to connect which is why they ultimately disconnect. I know it's silly, but make sure you have the same version of client. (How would that even happen?)

[align=left]Some of the reports have linked this; (Open in new tab for bigger version)

[align=left] 400x250http://i.imgur.com/06NxrqE.jpg[/img] 

[align=left]As the possible fix, or something to make sure the settings are set to before trying to connect. It could be conflicting files in the servers or the client itself. Given how most everyone else is playing, we can probably say that it's on your end and not the game so I'd go back to saying reinstall the game, manually reinstall BattleEye and reset your firewalls. Make an exception for DayZ and see where it goes from there while you're waiting for Bohemia to respond to your ticket.

[align=left]Note: Some have said that resetting your Winsock has solved their problem. I don't know if I'm being helpful. I just scavenged all the sources on this issue and reported back here. Good luck. o:

[align=left]-Tosh