Server time: 2017-08-20, 01:57

Sign in to follow this  
Diremast

RP Project: The Shady Olive (Under development - Teaser)

Diremast    0

While strolling endlessly admist the crumbling buildnings that once was your home faint music in the distance reaches out and draws you in, like a hunter yearning for its prey it draws you close until whole melodies can be heard in the distance. As you move closer even yet you notice lights shine through the night and people laughing and talking loudly inside.

[video=youtube]

*SOUND COMING FROM THE JUKEBOX AT THE FAR END OF THE ESTABLISHMENT*

At the door you spot a man armed with an unremarkable rifle of some sorts. Probably some shitty AK-74 you think to yourself as you look up just before you enter. A large sign sits a few feet about the entrance.

[align=left]theshadyolive.png

The bell rings as the door shuts behind you. For a few moments looks are directed towards your direction but quickly return to their previous occupations. With heavy steps you walk up to the barkeep and order a drink with nothing but a nod. A few shots are fired from outside as walkers approach drawn in by the light and noise.

Drawing you attention back towards the barkeep he mutters and make a quick gesture torwards a sign above the bar: "Natives Only". As you turn around you find your escape blocked by the rest of the establishment, now apprantly armed to the teeth and both assult rifles and blunt weapons. Before you have time to react you feel a sharp pain to the back of you head before you fall down on the floor nearly passed out.

During the few seconds before you black out completely you notice the rest form a circle around you while kicking, spitting and laughing at your demise...

You awaken the next day around the back of the bar with nothing but your underwear. As you take to the hills you feel eyes following your every move until the bar is nothing but a dot in the distance...

OOC: WELCOME TO THE SHADY OLIVE

This will be a RP project which I will lead in the future as a part of the Settlement project from The Outpost Rangers until further notice. More information will become available in the next few weeks since the project is currently in development. Feel free to leave your own thoughts and suggestion if you feel this idea is brilliant or just plain stupid. As I said, stay tuned for more information.

Sidewinder    1

// I love Fallout and I mean LOVE fallout... You enter my room and all that is on the walls is Fallout posters. Heck my phone has been turned into a pip boy :D Made this thread the video did :D

Tomeran    3

(( Im lovin' it!

Just gotta find a proper place for your bar at whatever place we choose for the settlement now. :P ))

Diremast    0

[[i'm in love]]

First drink is on the house, sugar. That is if you can afford the entry. And don't even try waving that pretty smile around trying to flirt your way inside.

Will need a human jukebox!

Nice idea.

The ol' jukebox will do its job, don't you worry about that. (plans are in motion for such a thing)

(I want this so much. Even if I get mugged.)

The only one that will attempt to rob you with cheap drinks here, is me.

// I love Fallout and I mean LOVE fallout... You enter my room and all that is on the walls is Fallout posters. Heck my phone has been turned into a pip boy :D Made this thread the video did :D

There's plenty of music to go around from the ol' jukebox. Why don't yo come around, first drink is on the house.

(( Im lovin' it!

Just gotta find a proper place for your bar at whatever place we choose for the settlement now. :P ))

As long as I have a roof over my head and a good woman in my bed, I'm satisfied.

//+1 I like.

Don't be a stranger, we got plenty of chairs and strong liquor for a whole company. We also got painkillers for your hungover, all for a fair price of couse.

Only native, The liberation Front strongly agree with this.

We will provide you anything you need ! As long as we can get drunk there.

//Can't wait for that, I will help you doing this because it's awesome ! I will try my best to help all TOR doing the project "The settlement".

If you need anything tell me :P

Tortov    0

Will you be stocking Stolnichnaya? I have been longing for that for months now, surviving off home made vodka, dirty import French wine and disgusting Jack Daniels which the Americans brought with them.

If you can provide me a bottle or two I can pay you a high price,

Diremast    0

Haha, can't wait to get drunk and into bar fights with fellow Chernarussians. Gonna be a fun time.

Make trouble in my bar and I'll have your one testicle and save the other one for later. But we have a great backyard if you gentlemen would like to make some bets...

//Can't wait for that, I will help you doing this because it's awesome ! I will try my best to help all TOR doing the project "The settlement".

Start with strong liqour and fine women and we shall seal our friendship by pissing out acid while crossing streams.

Will you be stocking Stolnichnaya? I have been longing for that for months now, surviving off home made vodka, dirty import French wine and disgusting Jack Daniels which the Americans brought with them.

French wine is for women and children, nothing for grown patriots like yourself. My piss is finer than what the french call delicacies. The finest drinks this country can offer shall be yours at the right price, that is. Now pick up that glass and let's drink like real men should!

Gullio1    0

Wait... you have alcohol? How the hell did you get alcohol? I've been trying to find apples to ferment for weeks!

(I also sense a slogan: Prices so good, its like you're robbing us! Note: do not actually rob us. Your innards will prove to be a fine wallpaper and theft deterrent.)

Vasily Malyy    10

Haha, can't wait to get drunk and into bar fights with fellow Chernarussians. Gonna be a fun time.

Make trouble in my bar and I'll have your one testicle and save the other one for later. But we have a great backyard if you gentlemen would like to make some bets...

Start with strong liqour and fine women and we shall seal our friendship by pissing out acid while crossing streams.

French wine is for women and children, nothing for grown patriots like yourself. My piss is finer than what the french call delicacies. The finest drinks this country can offer shall be yours at the right price, that is. Now pick up that glass and let's drink like real men should!

'course! I don't fight in establishments, especially ones run by Chernarussians. I only meant....well getting drunk, stepping outside, and beating each other pretty senseless. More so than we would be while drunk, haha.