Safe Zone: CLOSED

DayZ maintenance is in progress

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Hagkey

age requirement

Question

Guest Hagkey   
Guest Hagkey

hi i'm hagkye i'm 17 and when i try to apply it said i bid not meet the age requirement i don't understand i read the rules it said minuim age was 16 and well i don't understand please help

7 answers to this question

Samaritan    343

Taken from the FAQ's:

Q: But I accidentally entered wrong age in my application!

A: No, no you didn't.

If however you want to appeal then see below, you will need to prove your age if there was a mistake.

Q: I was under the age of 16 when I originally applied for whitelisting. I now meet the age requirement, but my account is blacklisted. What do I do?

A:You will need to send an email with some pictures to confirm your age. All details can be found in this thread. This is the only way to remove an age blacklist!

Best of luck.

Hollows    450

Did you perhaps enter the wrong date of birth? Because it wouldn't shut you down if you are, or are over the age of 16.

Guest Hagkey   
Guest Hagkey

no i entered 17 and it said age requirment not meet i ca't reminder extactly wahat said but i am bit annoyed now

Guest Doug Quade   
Guest Doug Quade

You either put in the wrong date or at sometime in the past admitted to being underage while in the community.   Perhaps an admin can shed some light on this for you ?

Dax    116

You must have input something lower than 17 otherwise the system would have allowed you to process an app, I can only assume you input 14 perhaps as 4 is below 7 on the num pad right ?

Jewell    15

no i entered 17 and it said age requirment not meet i ca't reminder extactly wahat said but i am bit annoyed now

Yeah as previously said "You will need to send an email with some pictures to confirm your age." to a admin. Its the only way to change this.

Moose    7

Proof of age has to be provided to an admin. This is the only way to be unblacklisted.

You need to submit the following two photos:

1. A picture of you, holding a legitimate ID card and a note saying "DayZRP - Forum name"

2. A close-up of your legitimate ID card with a photo and visible date of birth. You can blur out other sensitive information if you want to.

marking as /solved