Server time: 2017-10-19, 21:57
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Mark

Message to anyone listening.

*Dax flicks on his radio with pure rage fuelling him*

This is too anyone listening! 

If you know who I am then take this as your only warning.

Mikhail is dead, I am in charge now!

*Dax spits to the side of his as his tone gets more aggressive* 

We are looking for Sonny Mitchell! Why you ask? Very simple to cut his fucking head off!

ANYONE WHO STANDS IN OUR WAY WILL DIE!

You think you know us? You think you have seen what we are capable off!

You know NOTHING!

What you have seen so far is us having fun! 

Anyone out there listening to this you have 2 options!

Option 1 ....Join us and find Sonny Mitchell , Why you ask? Because then we have a reason not to kill you.

Option 2 ... Stay the fuck out of our way!

*Tons of voices can be heard in the background*

Too all you cocky fucking know it alls who will reply to this with your stupid fucking threats save your breath! If you want to fight us then go find Sonny you will get your chance.

*Dax sighs thinking of Mikhail*

Sonny, If you hear this there is no place you can hide... You will pay for this and if you had any sense you would surrender yourself too us. The amount of blood that will be shed if you hide behind your friends will be unimaginable ... And it will be all on your head.

*Dax stands up ready to leave*

Take this transmission however you please it is the only warning I am giving.

*Dax grins as he stops the transmission looking threw his scope at the town Sonny was last spotted him as he looks at all the civilians ready to be interrogated*

Hassan    450

*Sonny overhears the radio, not surprised with what he hears*

"Yes...you could help them, help them get me"

"It would probably be the easier path, put yourselves in less risk"

"I mean I wouldn't blame you"

*Sonny takes a deep breath*

"I don't plan on hiding, nor do I want people I care about to die for me"

"I want people to do something for themselves, not for me"

"The Reapers, what's left of them only cares about themselves, they do what they want, they kill who they want"

"After me it'll be someone else, maybe one of you listening to this"

"They want power, they will try to destroy all other groups of people that present a threat"

"We have a chance to stop them, stop them together...before they stop you"

*Sonny stops and thinks for a moment*

"How is it possible that one time we brought light into this world, now you've consumed it with darkness"

"Mikhail was ill, as much as it pained me to do it, he had to be put down"

*Sonny spits on the ground*

"Mr. Daxton, you are no Reaper, you are a coward"

*Sonny sets down the radio awaiting responses*

Wendsill    0

Upon hearing this message been played out next to Joey he can only nod in agreement.

He presses the button for his radio to let the world know exactly that.

"Sonny, listen to the boss, you know he's right. Turning yourself in is the wise thing. To anybody else listening; It's imperative we find Sonny and that you help us find Sonny. 

After all it's in all of your best interest too to capture and deliver him to us.  And to those wondering why mr. Daxton is in charge, it's simple. It's in our best interest.

Sonny, give up."

Joey releases the button and winks at Paul, who's standing next to him, should by shoulder, as brothers in arms.

DanielsTV    6

*He sighs, knowing that Mr. Mitchell is right, and replies in an innocent way*

"Typically, I'm not the kind of guy to, well... not be hostile to a certain enemy, but this is how we fix this. I realize that I celebrated Mikhail's death, and I shouldn't have. I still celebrated the death of men like Osama Bin Laden, but Mikhail wasn't a terrorists, just a man forced to become someone he isn't. When I was kicked out of The Resort, I was kicked out because I was thought to be a man who was now dangerous because of the apocalypse, and then i proved that by showing my anger after getting exiled. Then it flip flopped. Mikhail changed and when he became leader, all of you followed, therefore leaving no one to help him change. You're friendship, or even more than that, is amazing, that is the truth. However when the new leader came in, you did not try and see that it was right, that, and only that, is the reason The Reapers have gone down this path. You can come back, I know you can. With the situation you're in now, with Paul as a new leader, you all can turn this around. I know Staroye didn't work and that probably lowered the morale but... but you can do this again, you can make it work. Learn from your mistakes, make this work, you can. You have a good chance, right now, to be what The Reapers were. I have old friends in your ranks, I want to not have the fear and discomfort of knowing that maybe those old good friends are killing and robbing innocents at times. Anyways, Sonny, you're a humble and good man, I hope the Reapers don't manage to kill you, hopefully they take this message into consideration... at least."

Spartancrg    10

Erich brings his radio to his mouth and sighs, replying to this transmission...

"It seems to me that your leader was ill... Having met the man he was incredibly corrupt. Talked about how he was the king of the world... How he couldn't be stopped by anyone. How he was "a god" and such. He was about ready to start a gunfight in Dolina a week or so ago... Honestly, it was only a matter of time until he died. I know he was likely your friend, and as such seeing the good in his demise isn't exactly easy for you... But I think it's time to move on with your lives without him."

Erich shakes his head and turns the radio off. Of course the Reapers were on some nonsensical manhunt...

Dogmeat    7

*Podric que'd up his radio as he raised it to his mouth*

--Listen 'ere fellas, help us or don't. While the boss is bein' somewhat of a sweet heart today I will interpret what he means.

OPTION 1: Help us

OPTION 2: Die

I am putting it bluntly here you fellas run into me and I don't get what I am lookin' for, well I hope ye' wrote yer will. Have fun fellas and make the right choices in life--

McCoy III    7

*Brian hears Paul's transmission and smiles as he continues to clean his AK*

DanielsTV    6

-snip-

*He tries one last time to convince them*

"Listen, I'm normally not some kind of peace keeper but... *sighs* You can end this, now! Stop a whole fucking country-wide war that is only driven by hate, that's the only reason. I understand you would want the killer of your friend dead but you have to be reasonable here, there is no other way... if ya'll could've just talked to him more when he started going downhill that could've saved him and there are consequences for that... and that consequence is sadly death nowadays. Be reasonable and just look at where Sonny is coming from, I know that Mikhail was once a different person and that there was good left inside him but he would've never listened to anyone besides you all. Cmon, we can just settle down for a while, I know ya'll have a lot of victories compared to others but still, fighting a useless fight is... well, useless. You can come back, you can end this, you're not too far gone."

Randle    928

*Randle pulls out his radio and begins to transmit*

Frank fucking thompson, Its been a while, Now I don't know what you have been up to recently but I really hope that you don't get involved in this.

Would you do that for me?

*Randle puts his radio away and awaits a response*

DanielsTV    6

-snip-

*He sighs and responds*

"I'm not going to do that for you, I'm not gonna let you kill innocent people."

BigRig    20

*James sits at a small work bench sharpening his machete, sets it down grabs his radio hes been listening to and begins to speak*

Hey Sonny....*brief static*... Nobody is going to help you..you've gone and fucked up royally this time brother.... We weren't hunting you like we should have been... I guess, we got lazy and Mikhail paid the price for our glut... Now... Were going to hunt you down like the snake you are....Then were going to have a little fun....Also Mr Frank... You really don't want to get in our way

*James sets the radio down and continues to sharpen his machete*

Major    634

*Akulov hears the Reaper's babbling about and decides to leave a word. You hear a very deep voice in a Russian accent.*

"Fucking Reapers. You talk so much shit don't you? Kissed up to those Chedaki kurva didn't you? Afraid to get beat of course! Are you lot of fucking thugs ever going to put your little droopy cocks away and settle down? Shhessh. Figured you would have extinguished your own flame by now. Oh and Sonny! Kazimir sends his regards! Let us know if you ever need anything at all."

*Akulov tosses the radio to the other side of the table and goes out to the storehouse for food*

Janana    28

*Tosha shifted a bit as she sat on the hood of one of the transport trucks. Rather enjoying the sun. Of course she was twiddling with the radio again as she flinched at the sudden Dax-Yelling. A quick roll of her eyes followed and then a sigh. She brought the radio to her lips and simply said; "Scary." She'd keep the radio out only to listen to what would come next. She rather enjoyed listening to Reaper drama. *

*Dax decides to reply to the idiots who clearly do not understand*

You fucking morons will never understand.... You think you know it all and seen it all.

Let me be fucking clear your threats and cocky remarks are useless ...

Why you ask?

Because we know the consequences of doing what we do, We will embrace death when it comes for us.

You dimwits just do not get it....

So let me make it clear....

Stop hiding behind a fucking radio and come face me I am done, Name a time and a place and I will come.

*Dax yawns as he lays down on a patch of grass*

I am done, Either we die or you die... We will not stop until we have Sonnys head on a stick beside Mikhails grave.

And for all you fucking retards who think that when we die this shit will stop ... OPEN YOUR EYES!

The world we live in will always produce "Bad guys" like us long after we are gone.

You need us to survive you weak minded pricks. Without someone to point fingers at you would all live long enough to become what we are... THE PEOPLE WILLING TO DO WHAT IS NEEDED TO STAY ALIVE!

So the offer stands you want me then tell me were and I will gladly come shove your radio up your arse.

Enough talk, Take action you fucking cowards.

*Dax turns his radio of for the night and rolls over to sleep*

Faith    731

Pixie listened to the high testosterone flying about in the radio chatter whilst she laid in bed, humming happily to herself. The threats where treated like her lullaby.

"I'll help mista boss man! So long as I get my.... fun too."

A light high pitch yawn was made before her wetting her dry mouth.

"I'll help mista boss-a-rino!"

The girl placed the radio on the bedside table, turning it down to a whisper. The hot tempered arguements helped her drift asleep.

Dogmeat    7

-snip-

*Podrig's eyes lite up when he heard her voice, for some reason feeling happy hearing his favorite fucking insane woman over the radio*

--Well well lass if it ain't my favorite young thing to hear during her insane bouts, thank ye' lass for making the correct decision and trust me, there is always room fer fun during our hunts don't 'cha get yer' knickers in a twist over that there eh? As fer the rest of you, we don't require you to hunt wif' us thats what you fellas ain't gettin'. This is just a warning to STAY THE FUCK OUT OF OUR WAY! Unless you want to die. In that case......do stupid stuff win stupid prizes eh?--

DanielsTV    6

*He knows that somewhat, Dax is right, however, there is no convincing left to do*

"So be it. Obviously there is no more convincing here to do, but let me make one thing clear. Everyone here has to do some bad things to survive... I have done them myself, and the people who don't have someone to do those things for them or can't do them WILL end up dying... but that doesn't mean you have to change who you are, stand stronger above that, don't let it pull you down... You Reapers were... are better than that. Surviving is just living in a damned world but is it worth surviving if you have nothing to live for? All you guys are are completely different people than before... We all have to adapt to situations and kill our opponents, I know that, trust me. That doesn't make you a horrible person though, unless you let it. That is the boundary between the weak and the strong now, well, it always was. I'm willing to die by that philosophy, that when I am to die that I will die as the man I was when this started, and I will be happy. I'm not going to transmit to you on this anymore, unless the circumstance really calls for it. You know... if I could really trust that you were good people looking for justice for Mikhail, I might have helped or stayed out of it... but you've openly disproved that theory... Frank, out,"

Faith    731

-snip-

*Podrig's eyes lite up when he heard her voice, for some reason feeling happy hearing his favorite fucking insane woman over the radio*

--Well well lass if it ain't my favorite young thing to hear during her insane bouts, thank ye' lass for making the correct decision and trust me, there is always room fer fun during our hunts don't 'cha get yer' knickers in a twist over that there eh? As fer the rest of you, we don't require you to hunt wif' us thats what you fellas ain't gettin'. This is just a warning to STAY THE FUCK OUT OF OUR WAY! Unless you want to die. In that case......do stupid stuff win stupid prizes eh?--

Pixie tiredly responded, her voice soft and obviously trying to talk clearly. Her mood was delighted but the girl had suffered a beating in her eyes which where unreasonable and had worn her out.

"Na-Night Cereal."

The girl came up with some of the weirdest nicknames, cereal? Why? Because he reminded her of Lucky charms. The radio ended with her half snoring.

Guest or3o_kush   
Guest or3o_kush

*Bojack hears the reapers make empty promises*

"haha! You silly reapers are always getting your ass whoop by someone!" 

*Bojack starts thinking*

"ughh Mr.Sonny Mitchell, I don't know who you are but I am willing to help you! The reaper are nothing but a bunch of bitches who turn into cowards when they are alone!"

*Bojack starts to laugh & turns off radio*

Guest Yuri Ubiytsa   
Guest Yuri Ubiytsa

hands back the rifle to the man in the cowboy hat and rises from his crouched position. He wipes his hands on the legs of his pants. A masked man approached them

Good job

Of course...

Now

Who's next?

Hollows    450

*The Good Warden and his Officer Core were standing in the War Room, drawing out future campaigns for the Regulators and their allies to follow, all with the radio on in the background for entertainment. They needed a laugh, and found it when people began to argue about who is to be feared and who scares each other more. After a minute, Warden Hollows retrieves the microphone, and speaks into it.*

"You do realize that nobody is afraid of you anymore, right? Your leader was executed like a little bitch, and he died the way he lived it seems. I mean, your entire existence is because you're too fucking selfish to leave other people alone. You rob, steal and kill because there isn't --, no, there used to be nobody to oppose you. Well, now you've gone and pissed off the entirety of South Zagoria, and man I don't think I can emphasize enough that you've fucked up.

Also, just when you think the Reapers have smartened up, -- they do this shit. They talk shit over the radio, get smacked by twelve different groups because they're tired of your shit and you come back screaming like a manchild about how you're going to kill them when you've literally lost every inch of the territory you've apparently claimed in the past.

To anybody else listening... We are a new generation of Heroes. Let us stride in our forefather's footsteps as we battle against tyranny. Don't let anyone tread on you. You fight, because there's more of us than there are of them. They're scared, conflicted and pissed. The power vacuum has broken most of their chains. They look like the Titanic right now. Helplessly sinking. Slowly, but sinking. Only hope they brought enough life boats this time."

*He places the microphone back atop the radio and continues to congregate with his Staff.*

Guest Yuri Ubiytsa   
Guest Yuri Ubiytsa

Cleans his rifle and hands the rag to Marc

Maybe you can step off your little island

And you too can stop talking shit on radio

Little coward hypocrite that hides in island

::spits and throws the radio back on the cot::

Montanez    25

*frustrated, he decides to speak*

Jesus Christ, this sounds like a fucking novel. People that we literally have never meet or have little to no knowledge of who they are talking so much shit over the fucking radio. Come on boys, WE'RE BETTER THAN THIS, what the hell are you doing?! I understand you're mad because of what happened to Mikhail, but know who these people are... they're worthless to us, they're meaningless to this world... ask yourself this my brothers, once we destroy them... who the fuck is going to miss them.? 

DO NOT RESPOND TO THESE PEOPLE.

*switches frequency and goes back to the fire*

*waking up from his little nap Miko flicks through his radio to see if anything new pops up*

*twitches*

hehehe... "stop hiding behind your radio"

big words "SIR"... BIG... words indeeeeeed

*casually chucks radio ahead of him*

Khazar031    0

*Trevor was listening to the transmissions. A wide smile appeared on his face*

Finally some folks finally stood up against tyranny of those goddamn bastards. I moght not know you Mr. Mitchell, but I'm willing to help you out. These "Reapers" think they have a right to do anything they want and don't face consequences. Their little story will be over soon... Covered in blood... Close to this they spilled attacking people they did wrong... Timmy, Garry... If you are listening to this...

*takes a deep breath*

Ahhhh... If you are listening, know this... I will do whatever it takes to help Mitchell. I just hope I will find strength to do so....

*short click can be heard, as Trevor ends transmission and heads back to the scorn, abondoned by God land of Chernarus*

Sign in to follow this