Server time: 2017-08-20, 09:57

Sign in to follow this  
Guest n0mbie

Just a quick hello and I'm very excited to be part of the community!

Guest n0mbie   
Guest n0mbie

Welp this is just a quick run down of who I am and what I've been through, my name is James and I am seventeen years of age - I've been roleplaying since the age of 12-14, I can't remember which and I've played many RPing games ranging from San Andreas to Garry's Mod. The reason I'd like to be part of your community is because I do really love the atmosphere of DayZRP and how everything fits in and coordinates for example, the lore all fits in and once I finished reading it... boy I was excited. This is all for now and I'm hoping to interact with all of you whilst in Chernarus

Well this is a small run down of who I am and what I've played, I can't wait to see you all in game!

Spartan    1017

Welcome Buddy,

Seems like you got alot of RP expierence!

Hope you have a great time here. Don’t forget to check out the rules. Have a look at the FAQ before making a new thread in the questions section. Feel free to PM me with any question at all!

welcome new one, to the land of deaths, saltiness and amazingness. And Remember if you ever caught yourself staring down the end of a barrel, well much love anyway

JDoberman    44

SA:MP is lyfe.

welcome new one, to the land of deaths, saltiness and amazingness. And Remember if you ever caught yourself staring down the end of a barrel, well much love anyway

hey and remeber also, if u find a pristine bag of rice let me know! :P sup fortune, i have a new buisness. i am a rice dealer ahah

Guest n0mbie   
Guest n0mbie

SA:MP is lyfe.

Haha yeah boiiiii

Thanks to all the welcomes, I can already see this is a nice community and I'm going to enjoy my stay a lot, also good to see some fellow SAMP players :)

hey and remeber also, if u find a pristine bag of rice let me know! :P sup fortune, i have a new buisness. i am a rice dealer ahah

you are now my new best friend