Server time: 2017-08-17, 19:34

Sign in to follow this  
Tayto

Shootings at Dolina

*Quickly takes out radio and starts to talk*

Whoever has opened fire in Dolina today has just got their self into a lot of trouble. The Black Sky will be looking for you. Own up and you could possibly get out alive. 

*Transmission ends as Dean throws down his radio*

Marek takes out his radio from his backpack

-A whole lot of trouble huh? Ill be waiting.

Marek then ends his transmission

Alec removes the radio from his pack.

"The Militia have informed me they killed the 5 men around the town and that our trouble would be over. I would like the thank the Militia on behalf of the Archers of Chernarus"

End of transmission.

TLake    23

Thaddeus sat against a tree and chuckled he stared down at his radio and clicked it on.

"Do you know how many shootings go on in Dolina? Telling one group to confess, is like shouting at the sea demanding a drop of water admit its crimes."

He clicked his radio off, "Well what ever not my mess."he muttered to himself having just gotten out of Dolina and another firefight alive.

::Viktor while cleaning his gun after having killed multiple men. He curses in Russian, and sits down in the Kremlin. Hears the radio message and chuckles. With a serious tone::

"Privyet my friend,"

"My comrades and I were the ones who screamed for all of you too surrender. The pretext to this situation, a group of approximately 10 people were holding up a smaller group. Having crept into Dolina, my comrades and I decided to intervene."

::Having at this point removed a cigar from his pocket, lights it.::

"Oh one more thing. *Chuckles* If you ever threaten my comrades and I ever again. Well..

Dasvidaniya Comrade."

::Radio cuts suddenly::

*Dean turns up volume on radio and listens while cleaning his black leather shoes* 

"You fired at many people, Putting lives in danger. 

*Begins to get an angry tone in voice*

"What was your mission huh? People like you need to die. I cant wait till I fucking see you." 

*Dean ends his transmission and pauses for a minute while thinking about what he just said to the unknown men*