Server time: 2017-08-23, 04:15

Sign in to follow this  
Mercy

It's Me Again. Peek-a-Boo ~ All Frequencies

Mercy    504

The radio slowly buzzed in.

"Hi..."

A familiar voice. Young. Child like. Pixie.

"You guys miss me!?" 

She giggled, the sound of tape before the voice went quiet. She was duck taping the voice activation button down.

"So I found this... Lovely fellow."

The sounds of muffled crys in the background more of a male. Helpless. Scared. Alone.

"He was being mean to Pixie!"

She made a pout noise turning to the man with a sadistic grin drawn across her face.

"And he didn't. Say. Sowwie."

He voice dramatically went into a sympathetic sarcasm before she began to laugh. Imagine a psychotic person with a child like laugh. That was her.

"What tools to use I wonder..." 

Her voice sliding across the tools she had bumped into. A screw driver. Wrench. Knives. Meat tenderizer.

"There's a lot of things laying about for good ol' PIXIE TA USE!"

A loud scraping noise across what sounded like a wooden table. 

"I heard this is... A meat tenderizer.... Hmmm. LETS SEE SHALL WE!?"

The man screamed, trying to yell. Crying in fear before an agitated gurgle occurred. Obvious something in his mouth. She used the meat tenderizer on his hand with frontal force, breaking his hand.

"Did that hurt..."

Her lip curled up, nodding towards the man. 

"Just like ya hurt poor wittle Pixie's heart..."

Her footsteps dragged along the wooden panel floor. She had gone to pick up another tool. 

"I heard these are to unscrew things but I have a better way to do things. I have a meat thing and a screw. Hmmmm." 

The chair in the background began screeching across the floor, the unknown man was desperate. But why? Yes it was obvious but why? What was she doing?

"This little piggy went to the market, this little piggy stayed at home. This one didn't say sorry.... Annnnddd here. We. GO!"

The man screamed in antagonising pain again. She had positioned the screwdriver under his nail and separated from his finger, the nail hanging by a small piece of skin.

"That was fun! Lets do another one!"

She continued to repeat the pattern of finger nail bashing until his screams had disappeared, choking on the rag. She yanked it out, the man was crying with no voice. The pain was unbearable. No morphine. Nothing. Swinging around the meat tenderizer in her hand she whistled, stopping with thought.

"Ever heard of a transorbital lobotomy? See, whilst in that asylum I had many MANY books to read. The doc leant me one from the.... old days.... I don't know. And it mentioned a transorbital lobotomy is where I move this pass your eyeball to the bone. I'd say their was about a quarter of an inch of bone there.... I hit this. And I break past your skull to the pre frontal lobe. Ya see. And what does the pre frontal lobe hold exactly. It depends on which side I pick. One could affect your social mood. The other your mood in all. BUT you could also go... hmmm what's the word? Brain. Dead."

The girl positioned the screwdriver. The man begging, pleading but it was too late. A noise of a man trying to hold back the pain, slowly tapping, the large hammer like tool used to pass through his skull. She smashed the screwdriver into his eyeball and stabbing through the brain.

"T-t-that's all, fuckers."

She raised the what was basically a massive hammer and clumping it down to the radio. Smashing the radio in tiny pieces. She didn't want to waste her time with unducktaping the radio. So she used his. Her voice coming through.

"What. A. Shame." 

A growl, anger. 

"My poor wittle walkie-talkie. At least I have his now. A present to me. That's a start right?!"

The man was quiet, dead. But she mimicked a low voice almost like he was agreeing, trying to get out the situation. The radio voice activation cut off.

DanielsTV    6

*Paul is on the ground laughing to himself when hearing this message, and for the first time in forever, he actually responds to a radio transmission*

"Ya' know, I haven't ever responded to one of these thingies but... I just gotta say: You, I like you!"

*He goes into a deep, Jokerish sounding laugh, then continues*

"I don't really like asylum people... They actually have their problems... Me... Oh hahaha... I'm just bein who I really am!! Either way, you still seem like one of the people that is practicing their true personality as well... Oh if only I used this radio for more than stalking and listening. In fact, Mrs. Pixie or whatever the fuck it is, a poor soul named Frank might try to intervene right now."

*He puts his hand behind his ear, grows a big smile and then listens for a few minutes. He soon looses his smile and continues talking*

"Well, fuck it. What he would probably say is, "You sick fuck!" He thinks we're sick, hahah! The only sick ones are the ones who are imperfect to my standards, which are mainly the ones who aren't immune or who are... Weak in this world. So basically, the dead ones or the ones who actually NEED a group to survive. I can go on my own, I just like having friends that share my... Erhmm.. Interests. By the way, FUCK UP FRANK KILLED THE LAST SURVIVING ONES! I mean, uhum, they were obviously weak since they died by that man but if you do see Mr. Frank please do me a favor a give him a new radio-wide nickname... FUCKED UP FRANK!!

*He goes into another long lasting, crazy type laugh until he finally remembers to turn the radio off*

*Jericho hears his UHF radio suddenly break from white noise, whilst cleaning the barrel of his rifle*

*He adjusts the dials to get a clearer transmission, once the transmission is clear he speaks to himself in disgust*

"It's more of those fuckin' crazies.."

*Jericho lowers the radios volume so he can only just make out the transmission as he walks back over to his rifle*

*Suddenly he hears manic laughter from the radio and he decides to shut it off, throwing another log on the fire he mumbles*

"Fuckin' clowns.."

*While Dean is sitting under a tree dreaming and listening to he birds sing, He begins to hear something coming from his radio. Dean rushes over and turns it up, listening to the voice of the female and horrible things she says he replies*

"What fuck is wrong with you, you make me sick."

*Begins to raise voice*

"Who ever you are you just earned Yourself a fuckin' funeral. You should know better!"

*Dean drops the radio ending his transmission while he stares up into the bright sky thinking about what he just heard.*

Dogmeat    7

*Podrig looks up from counting out apples and cranes his neck out the window to yell at Joey,

"Mr Boss man, you should come listen to this, she makes Mickey- wait make that made- Mickey sound like a bag of peaches eh?"*

DanielsTV    6

*He starts laughing at how the man thinks he is really crazy, or maybe he's talking to Mrs. Pixie, but fuck it, he's responded once, he'll do it again*

"Oh my... Oh my oh my... I'm not crazy, I mean, here, I'll go serious voice. I. Am. Not. Crazy! I actually have no disorders or diseases in my head, I'm fine oh I'm fine I'm fine I'm FINE! I'm just practicing who I really am I mean, my parents were never supportive of me when I tried who I was so I fucking KILLED THEM! Ehem... 

*He gets out his barb wired baseball bat and starts hitting it against the wall to draw out anger*

"Listen, this is how I survive. If you want to survive differently, OKAY! However, if you aren't capable of surviving alone at points like mwah, then you aren't up to par so-to-speak. So, if you are weak or not immune... I'll end you like I did my parents. So anyways, have a nice die, I'm not crazy, and if you're imperfect I'll kill you."

Mercy    504

-SNIP-

-SNIP-

-SNIP-

-SNIP-

She held down the radio, a popping noise like when you are sucking the flavour of crisp/chip powder. But this was blood. The man she has she just killed.

"Now now, play nice on the playground!"

Her voice was back to a child's. Continuing to suck up the crimson liquid staining her petite fingers. 

"You're all just plain old meanies! Except the mister with that cute laugh...."

She referred to the other 'crazy' man. Using a leather sewing kit and replacing it with the weapons she now used to torture the mean people she packed all of the weapons away. All except one. A meat cleaver.

"First a finger."

The girl held the dead man's finger, yanking the annoying fingernail and throwing it across the room before hacking through the bone. 

"Now Hanz and Sophie will have a new best friend!"

The girl slowly began hacking at the thigh of the freshly deceased corpse, slicing off the skin. His leg was hairy. To his, delicious meat. Slicing some like Parma ham and others like juicy steaks she then asked a unsuspected question.

"How do you cook a steak, mummy never to- Oh wait you're dead! Silly me!"

She laughed like an innocent girl.

"I'm such a silly goose."

The radio cut again. The girl was too focused on cutting up the man as well as a few more 'dolls' to her collection.

Tewudin    44

*Malcolm was going through the woods when suddenly he heard static at first and then some kind of transmission. It's almost several weeks since he heard another human voice but what he heard in this message... it made him sick*

"Fuck...  this world really has gone mad. I'm not... I won't listen anymore!"

*He didn't responded. It was mentioned earlier that it was first time he heard a human voice since... since weeks but it made him kind of angry. In his opinion, it was disgusting. Before transmission ended, he turned off his radio and Malcolm just kept moving forward. Unfortunately, he couldn't stop thinking about what he just witnessed. Not in person but it was enough to ruin the rest of his day. He wondered - are there still good people in this world? He just couldn't understand how someone could take pleasure from torturing other human being.*

Bjon    15

Hearing the sounds of a crying man and the eerily-sweet tone of an obviously "talented" woman, Mickey begins to listen in on the frequency. While admiring her work, he also was quietly criticizing it as well. After the entertaining performance Mickey took a moment to reflect on what he just heard, then with his thoughts in place he placed his radio between his knees, being careful to hit the talk button. 

The sound of slow clapping in now heard over the radio. "My, what a delightful performance that was! Though I must say, a little bit dramatic, no? Instead of giving your, ahem, "subject" peace of death, isn't it more fun to keep them around so you can educate them more? There's also no need to be so messy and put all your cards in at once. Take it slow, space things out; look I know you might be a little, ah, amateur at this, but I'm willing to offer my help.  

You need to think long term, I mean, what do they really learn when they're dead? Nothing! You need to let it sink in,  have them learn the error of their ways. I guarantee that the moment you see their little minds fizzle and dissolve is much sweeter than any execution. 

There is a brief pause before Mickey's voice chimes through the radio again.

Oh, where are my manners? The name is Michael by the way, though everyone here just calls me "Mickey" and I must say it has been a pleasure listening to your work. Even though I'm being a little critical, I do it because I heard so much potential within yourself, you just need to add a little finesse to your craft. Anyway, I do hope we are able to make our acquaintance soon, I'm sure we could both value greatly from it.

Well then, Toodle-oo!"

DanielsTV    6

*He gets a bit angry and responds*

"Don't you call me cute ag-! Ehem... Sorry, you seem normal enough, maybe almost perfect unlike most people out there now. There are only a select few now, and I knew a lot of them however that FUCK UP FRANK KILLED THE REMAINING ONES! I SWEAR FOR FU-!... Sorry, I tend to forgot I'm actually speaking to something that's not a wall now. Anyways, we, the perfect, the masterful chosen ones, are The Striders. We, like the infected, kill the weak, we stride like them, we are the one's who inherit the earth now! The Striders are the chosen ones, the ones the world needs and has been waiting for. Well, it's more like The Strider now... Frank... Ugh anyways, I'm going off again!! "

*His jokerish laugh comes back into play for a bit* 

Anyways, you might just be chosen too, it seems so... Also, I'm good at cooking all kinds of steak! And I mean All. Kinds. Of. Steak. I would like to meat you, hahaha puns, but I am still busy, I've talked to much too, this is not good for me... Anyways, kill Frank for me, whoever does and is perfect might just be the sole inheritor of the earth!"

-snip-

*He dances maniacally around his fire, laughs, then goes again.*

"My my my, I just finished! Don't peak my interest so soon! This is just a wonderful day though! I'll tell you what I said to Mrs. Pixie at first: You, I like you!"

*His crazy laugh can be heard echoing as he starts to dance around the fire again, then he remembers to turn the radio off.*

XRinX    1

*Austin hears Pixie's transmission end then speaks into the radio*

"Sounds like your having a blast. Have fun i guess."

*Austin turns off the radio and continues to drink his pipsi*

Mercy    504

Hearing the sounds of a crying man and the eerily-sweet tone of an obviously "talented" woman, Mickey begins to listen in on the frequency. While admiring her work, he also was quietly criticizing it as well. After the entertaining performance Mickey took a moment to reflect on what he just heard, then with his thoughts in place he placed his radio between his knees, being careful to hit the talk button. 

The sound of slow clapping in now heard over the radio. "My, what a delightful performance that was! Though I must say, a little bit dramatic, no? Instead of giving your, ahem, "subject" peace of death, isn't it more fun to keep them around so you can educate them more? There's also no need to be so messy and put all your cards in at once. Take it slow, space things out; look I know you might be a little, ah, amateur at this, but I'm willing to offer my help.  

You need to think long term, I mean, what do they really learn when they're dead? Nothing! You need to let it sink in,  have them learn the error of their ways. I guarantee that the moment you see their little minds fizzle and dissolve is much sweeter than any execution. 

There is a brief pause before Mickey's voice chimes through the radio again.

Oh, where are my manners? The name is Michael by the way, though everyone here just calls me "Mickey" and I must say it has been a pleasure listening to your work. Even though I'm being a little critical, I do it because I heard so much potential within yourself, you just need to add a little finesse to your craft. Anyway, I do hope we are able to make our acquaintance soon, I'm sure we could both value greatly from it.

Well then, Toodle-oo!"

Pixie smugly grinned to herself as it decorated her pale peach face. Again she licked the bloody mess from her hands before holding the radio. Not wanting to cover it in the crimson red colour that pumped through the man's circulatory system.

"I like my food more than I like my toys. Not that I'm not saying I don't like Sophie and Hanz."

The girls voice had changed. Gradually turning from an innocent little girl to a bitchy pissed off little girl.

"What was it... I have a large.... appetite. And Sophie and Hanz where getting lonely, weren't you?"

"Yesssss Miss Pixie, you bring us happiness and joy and everything tinkerbell couldn't be."

She was pretending to be talking like Sophie. A finger. Sophie was a fucking finger mistaken to be a doll. Slits from a knife which created eyes and mouth like you would with drawing a pen. The finger was.... rotting but Pixie saw past that.

"Mummy and Daddy would be so proud of my art. I think I would've gotten a golden star."

She grinned proudly to herself sitting up straight and bobbing her head with a high pride.

"Mummy told me that golden stickers are for clever girls. She said one day I'd be a top A grade gal! Don't cha think, Mickeymoo?" 

The girl nicknamed the stranger, obvious taking a slight liking into his confidence booster for her. Shuffling of the bag she had whilst stocking away her freshly cut meat and tools. The radio push-to-talk was jammed a little but she had no worries.

Bjon    15

-snip-

Still listening to the now obviously "gifted" individual, Mickey begins laughing to himself, building as she goes on. When she calms down a bit Mickey attempts to collect himself before speaking again.

"Ah hah, so the show goes on, huh? My this is indeed a treat!"

Mickey's laughter starts back up briefly before he quiets himself down again.

"Ah yes, with your lets say "talents" I'm sure you'd be the gold star queen my dear, though, even the best of us can find areas of improvement. I can also completely understand and relate to your need to, ah, satitate your cravings. I myself enjoy a rather exotic beverage that I'm positive you also enjoy. Although, I'm able to acquire what I need without wasting too much of that precious liquid; sometimes they even thank me for it.

With your particular needs, I'm sure you'll find it much more satisfying, and possibly more pleasant on the tongue to keep your food fresh? A little birdy told me that the best cuts are the ones that still twitch, that way you can play with your food before, during, and after supper! Doesn't that sound much more exciting?"

Mickey sighs to himself.

"Ah, the young ones are always in such a hurry these days, they never take any time to stop and admire the their work."

Mercy    504

-snip-

-SNIP-

Her head tilted at the radio, staring down with a slight squint. Not noticing the blood specks on her face. Intrigued. Happy. Curious. Understanding. Positive. Brushing the front of her teeth with her tongue she took a large sigh; nothing bad but wondering.

"Maybe you could help, maybe you could.... join me for a tea party with Hanzzz Sophiiieee Clarrrkkeee and Mr... Dead...."

Her eyes gazed to the corpse. She was told to never play with her food but her mum wasn't here. She was on vacation. Maybe she could do more than being polite with her meals.

"I like it like a sauce.... it's tomato ketchup!"

The girl had indicated the food product which was really the blood. Strange but of course this girl was derranged. Bat shit crazy. Looney. 

"Wanna join us for a tea party?" 

Pixie whispered into the radio, her face laying on the oak table as her cheek squished up against it. 

"Yeah! Join us for a tea parteh!"

"Wouldn't you like to make our fairy happy?"

Pixie was voicing both Hanz and Sophie.

...did someone just call us clowns...?

*firmly grips the radio while cracking his index finger on the opposite hand*

say that t-to my FUCKING FACE AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS

I'LL SHOW YOU WHO THE FUCKING CLOWN HERE IS!!

you're the clown that just signed his own

FUCKING DEATH WARRANT!!

Bjon    15

-snip-

Pulling out his canteen while listening to this Pixie girl ramble more, he unscrews the cap and takes a long sip. Upon hearing the ketchup comment he almost chokes on the crimson liquid in laughter.  Wiping off the spilled red all over his face and clothes, he took a moment to ponder her request. Taking another sip from his canteen, he grabs his radio once more and begins to speak in a rather upbeat tone for Mickey.

"You know kid, invitation accepted! While i'd never normally do something so childish, it would be rude of me to turn down an offering of, ah, your tea. I just hope it's freshly brewed, otherwise all the subtle flavors would be lost. While I don't want to be a rude guest and make a request right away, I would like to mention I do enjoy a nice B or A negative, if you can find those "brands" of course."

Mickey chuckles menacingly to himself. 

Ah well, I'm sure meeting the three of you will be nothing short of invigorating. If you wish to set a time and place, you can always find me on a more, lets say secure frequency. Well, until we meet again my dear!"

Mercy    504

-snip-

The girl recognised the voice immediately.

"MR VOICE!"

Her voice fulfilled with glee.

"I missed you so much!"

-snip-

-snip-

The girl continued to bounce up and down in her chair excited. Childishly. Obviously the woman thought she was a child or something in her past had mentally affected her mental well-being.

"I'll try mista, ain't no promises though...."

DanielsTV    6

-snip- Sorry for first post it bugged out :3

*His head is filled with awful memories, he turns on his radio, throws a chair at the wall and starts screaming into the radio*

"OH FOR FUCKS SAKE! Of course I wasn't invited! Mah, you get that? I WASN'T INVITED! So don't you tell me how to live my life when I FUCKIN' TRIED! I mean really, be more social Paul, go out with more girls Paul, make some real friends Paul! UGH! Parents for Christ's sake CMON! I'M THE WEIRD ONE GUYS! I mean they seriously thought I wasn't being social?! No one ever invited me to anything FOR FUCKS SAKE! Oh shit... I'm actually on the radio..." 

*He nervously chuckles*

"I don't care if I wasn't invited.. I just.. memories you know... uhmm.. I probably wouldn't even come... but... yeah... uhmm.... bye"

Rel finishes portioning out rice to his friends as they set up shelter for the night.

'The fuck is that voice on the radio?' He asks Lucas.

He picksup the radio and listens in for 5 minutes before responding: 

"Fucking goths, man."

*shakes head quickly with his hand firmly gripping his face then lets out a uncomfortably friendly laugh*

...aah I thought that was you, I- ARGH- missed you too glad to hear you're still alive and having fun... hehe

been a while myself...

Oliv    1572

Enzo helps himself up slowly, using the side of the dilapitated pick up truck to stabilize his balance.

He digs a rag out of his pants pocket. He wipes the vomit from around his mouth.

Enzo was about to press down the walkie talkie button, but he still has the taste of this mornings breakfast in his mouth. He takes a little swig of water, swooshes it around his mouth, and spits it out. He takes another sip, and swallows, then folds the rag and wipes his mouth again.

"Madonna, signora, che patzo... You all eh, how you say, fuckinga crazy. Please, basta, I have nothing left in my stomach to empty. "

Enzo relives the sounds of the man in pain in his head, but more importantly the joy in the voice of this twisted little bitch and his stomach starts doing backflips again.

"Uhhh, maybe Enzo was wrong...."

Mercy    504

-snip-

She rubbed her bottom lip listening to the what seemed like an italian man, she continued to giggle at his misery.

"What a waste of food!" 

When he then stated at the end his stomach wasn't really emptied yet she burst out into laughter.

*Kayden hears the transmission*

Well that was something ... You guys make this world what it is today, the zeds are nothing to worry about anymore, its people like you. Don't worry you've just signed your death certificate, you should sleep with one eye open as the last thing your going to see is the barrel of my gun ...

*The transmission ends, static can be heard*

Matt    21

*"Drunken Sailor" Is whistled over the static of the radio and eventually a mans voice is heard*

Little lass a reminder to ya!

If you try and run ya know what I said I would do remember!

*Laughter is heard*

And anyway it's not like I could go into that room your sleeping in right now and just ya know.... CUT!

*A blade being sharpened is heard*

Remember I am a dangerous man if you make me mad!

*The whistling continues and the transmission goes silent*

Mercy    504

*"Drunken Sailor" Is whistled over the static of the radio and eventually a mans voice is heard*

Little lass a reminder to ya!

If you try and run ya know what I said I would do remember!

*Laughter is heard*

And anyway it's not like I could go into that room your sleeping in right now and just ya know.... CUT!

*A blade being sharpened is heard*

Remember I am a dangerous man if you make me mad!

*The whistling continues and the transmission goes silent*

"Ya still don't scare me Mr Pirate!"

She yelled both down the radio and of the window.

"You know what I can do too."

She giggled, almost like a demonic version. It was dark, eery yet sweet in a sickly way.

"Nice ta know ya try and scaring me though, get a gold star. Wait two gold stars!"

Even though the man had hurt Elderflower, cut her leg, smacked and punched her and cutting a bullet from her leg. She wasn't fazed the slightest. She rolled over, bored and falling back to sleep.

"Night. Daddy."

The radio's voice activation cuts off with static noise.