Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
giannidfana

i wanna play on the server so bad

Question

7 answers to this question

Guest CUDA   
Guest CUDA

There are only so many people doing whitelist. It takes time to do these whitelists. If you are not patient enough this is not the Community for you. As I said be patient and eventually your whitelist will be reviewed. Here is to you passing. :)

Nilin    10

Each admin carefully reviews each application and that time varies depending on certain circumstances. Just keep waiting and be patient, they will eventually review your app and get back to you.

12eee09acf.png

Samaritan    346

Patience is needed, as the others have stated there are reasons that it can take a while but keep checking the whitelist page to see if you're accepted/rejected. Also you have to remember that the Admins are real people with real lives who do this in their own free time. Trust me it is worth the wait.

Boston    778

I remember wanting to be on here so bad, too. I would ask the CH's for reassurance because I was so nervous :S

Don't worry, though. Like others said, it takes time. I got lucky and sent my second one in when no-one else did, so it was first to be looked at.

Either way, it still took time for mine to get looked at, so be patient, because it pays off, ;)

Terra    1449

why so long to get accepted ?

Because we dont let in everyone ...and what the others said ;)

Good luck

Lucky1911    94

Like some of the others said patience is key..when you work on your app and you send it in and your in que it made me nervous as hell..but with the help of CH's i got in

Roman    0

You've gotten the answers needed and I don't see the point in letting this thread stay open so I'll go ahead and close it.